Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage Rating: DC12V
- Max Power: Pmax<5W
- Operating Temperature: -40˚C ~ +80˚C
- Display Distance: 0.3m-2.0m/1.0-6.6ft
- Alarm Distance: 0.3m-1.5m/1.0-4.9ft
- Alarm Voice: >120dB
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40KHz
- This Rear car Sensor helps to prevent dangerous and costly collisions
- This Rear radar Sensor can increase safety for passengers, pedestrians, and family members who happen to be around the moving vehicle
- Classic Parking Sensor features sensitive adjustability, high anti-jamming capability
- Rear Parking Sensor for Cars will make your life safer and easier
- Installation is simple and can be directly stuck in your car
- Two input lines, for camera signal, DVD player, or TV receiver
- Connectable to all kinds of camera and TFT
- Dual CPU, 4 sensors system
- Obstacle orientation indication
- The Rear Parking Sensor features advanced sensor system so you can back up without worry
- It is a perfect choice for some demanding drivers who care the safety of their cars and life
- Featured with suitable size, high reliability and high technology nowadays
- You can easy install and dismantle it according to your personality and convenience
- This Car Parking Sensor system will help you to avoid those costly backup collisions that happen so easily
How Does a Car Backup Sensor Work?
What is a Sensor?
- Sensors measure a physical quantity, such as distance, and convert it to an electrical signal for a receiver to interpret. In a reverse sensor, the physical quantity is the distance between the rear fender and the obstacle. This is converted to an electronic signal and sent to a receiver, which will give a warning sound or light. Other cars will actually give the physical distance. Some cars have a camera and a screen on the dashboard for viewing
How Does It Work?
- Car sensors emit radio waves. The sensor measures the time it takes for the radio wave to hit the object and return. As the sensor moves closer to the object the time is decreased. The sensor converts this to an electrical signal and sends it to the receiver, which converts it to a readout or alarm
- Car sensors vary in price, due to the quality and form of the readout. A simple red light may be cheaper than a digital read out that shows distance in feet or those with a camera. As of 2010, the price range is $20 to $150
How Do Parking Sensors Work?
What is a Sensor?
- When someone talks about a sensor, he is probably referring to a tool that allows him to measure a change in an object or thing. That object could be movement or change in air pressure or a combination of the two. Sensors can be made of virtually anything. Plastic, aluminum and other thin conductors are common material types. For sensors to work effectively, they usually are mounted on a fixed object or source. There are, however, wireless options available, too
- A parking sensor is a safety device that can help people recognize various roadway dangers. People often attached them behind their rear vehicle tail lights. They generally work by sending out or receiving radio waves, much like a radio or radar gun. A mini-computer inside a sensor box registers electromagnetic waves that bounce off the surface of that given object. Some parking sensors can determine how far away an obect is by looking at the length or frequency of the wave emitted by the object. Certain waves along the electromagnetic spectrum have certain lengths and sizes. A parking sensor can measure those wave types and tell how large, small or fast an object is moving. Large objects essentially emit different sizes of energy wavelengths. Large objects that move very fast reflect a totally different carrier wave signature. The same is true of smaller objects, as well
Ultrasonic and Wireless Parking Sensors
- Older model parking sensors often had difficulty in adverse weather conditions. It is because of this difficulty that many parking sensors today use ultrasonic and wireless technology. Ultrasonic waves are generally very high in frequency and short in length. What this means is that they are very strong and can diffuse through various substances, more so than waves used in traditional types of parking sensors. A transducer is responsible for emiting an ultrasonic beam from a sensor box. Because ultasonic waves cannot be heard by the human ear, sensor boxes usually are equipped with an alert device inside the box itself. They can also be linked to either a TV monitor or camera-type device. Conversely, some consumers claim that ultrasonic technology is too cumbersome. To install a parking sensor, you need to have several different sensors placed either behind a tail light or car bumper. Consumers often report that eletromagnetic parking sensors require less work to install and less maintenance
- 4 x Ultrasonic Parking Sensors
- 1 x Control Cabinet
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Data Cable
- 1 x Hole Saw
- 1 x Sound Alarm
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.52||USD$ 22.85||USD$ 21.18||USD$ 18.96||USD$ 18.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.