Customers Also Bought
- Uses CAT5 or CAT6 cabling (shielded or unshielded) to transmit video signals
- 8" Lead coax for easier connection to DVR cards
- Screw type mount connection for the CAT5/CAT6 cable
- Transmits high quality video up to 1320 feet for color and 1980 feet for B/W
- Unit will work on both monitor and video side
- Passive balun type
- UTP Passive Video Balun allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits
- UTP Passive Video Balun physically smaller than coax alternatives, more cameras through a smaller diameter, extremely easy to install and terminate
- CCTV Camera Video Balun is professional CCTV Video Balun, special designed to meet CCTV video signal transmission requirements
- This Security Camera Video Balun has two screw terminals on the end
- Lower cable cost. The cost of baluns plus cat 5 cable may less than traditional wire. Especially for high cost plenum coax cables
- Passive design provides immunity from noise and interference and does not require power supplies.
- High quality video over ordinary twisted pair cable
- Built-in impedance coupled device and noise filter
- Male BNC connector mounts directly to camera or video source
- Video balun enables the transmission of video by using ordinary unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wire instead of coaxial cable
- Compatible with all "up-the-coax" systems to provide video and control over a single twisted pair
- Outstanding interference rejection and transient protection
- Built-in impedance coupled device and noise filter
- This screw terminal video balun has two screw terminals on the end
What are the Benefits of Surveillance Cameras?
Prevent Theft and Illegal Activities
The primary purpose of installing surveillance cameras is to act as deterrence to robbers, criminals, petty thieves and unscrupulous elements from indulging in theft, illicit and criminal activities. Security cameras are installed in bungalows, townhouses, apartment buildings, condominiums, schools, university campuses, offices, stores, malls and other public areas. These cameras monitor suspicious activities; stop theft, vandalism and shoplifting; and alert stationed security officers about real-time thefts. Staff monitoring cameras and centrally manned systems in large businesses can also inform county and state law enforcement officials about developing dangerous situations.
Ensure Security Management at Malls
America's famed and ubiquitous shopping, entertainment and recreation malls and complexes, which defined suburban and exurban growth from the 1950s onward, are generally sprawled over large operational areas. It is tough and expensive to maintain armed and private security personnel to man nooks and corners of malls. In recent decades, owners and developers of malls have installed state-of-the-art surveillance cameras that can be managed from centrally controlled rooms to monitor security aspects on a micro level and especially parking lots and outlying areas. Boutique and shop owners at various malls also install these cameras as a second-level protection measure.
Shore Up Legal Aspects/Cases
New-generation surveillance cameras and extended central command systems can also record audio, sound and voice. Sexual harassment, other forms of veiled threats and rough behavior at the workplace and on college campuses can be spotted and records maintained on security camera systems. Audio records can be used to buffer legal cases during sexual harassment cases. Employees caught stealing inventory, office items and other material and denying the same or looking to file counter-suits can be hauled up in courts with the requisite video surveillance proof.
IT and Data Centers Surveillance
Monitoring security at large IT and data centers has become mandatory in the Computing Age. Every commercial enterprise, large business and federal government agency, and even small- and medium-size businesses, now maintain large, back-room IT centers to facilitate smooth running of business operations. Gigabytes and terabytes of mission-critical data reside in these IT hubs and data centers. To monitor the movement of authorized personnel, workers and other IT staff, and prevent
- 1 x Pair of 1 Channel UTP Passive Video Balun with Surge Protection Function
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.27||USD$ 6.12||USD$ 5.97||USD$ 5.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.