Customers Also Bought
- PCI SATA Card has 33 MHz operation
- The PCI SATA Card supports PCI 2X mode and PCI native modes
- This SATA PCI Card complies with PCI Local Bus Specification Revision 2.2
Ultra ATA-133 / IDE Interface:
- Single channel master mode hard disk controller supporting two enhanced IDE devices
- Redefined Bus Master Programming interface for IDE controllers to support up to four bus masters in a single function
- PCI SATA Card supports ATA PIO mode 4, multi-word DMA mode 2 drivers and Ultra DMA- mode6
- Extension to Ultra DMA-133 interface for up to 133MB/s transfer rate
- PCI SATA Card complies with ATA/ATAPI-6
Serial ATA Interface:
- PCI SATA Card complies with Serial ATA Specification Revision 1.0
- SATA Controller Card supports internal PHY with each PHY supporting up to two SATA devices
- Dual channel master mode PCI supporting up to two SATA devices
- PCI SATA Card supports data transfer rates of up to 150Mbps per SATA channel
- The PCI SATA Card complies with PCI Card Local Bus Specification Revision 2.2.Supports internal PHY with each PHY supporting up to two SATA devices
- Single channel master mode SATA PCI Card controller supporting two enhanced IDE devices
- This SATA Controller Card supports data transfer rates of up to 133Mbps per SATA channel PCI Interface
How to Install a PCI SATA Card:
- Step 1: Turn off the PC and unplug all cables
- Step 2: Open the PC's case using a screwdriver. Standard cases can be opened by removing a few screws along the right side of the back of the case
- Step 3: Locate an open PCI slot on your motherboard. The PCI slots are along the lower back corner of the case
- Step 4: Use a screwdriver to remove the slot cover on the PCI slot. The slot cover is a small piece of metal that separates the inside of the case from the outside. A single screw should be accessible just inside the case; remove the screw to take off the slot cover
- Step 5: Plug the PCI SATA card into the PCI slot. Align the card in the slot so that the connectors are square and then push the card in firmly. The metal part of the card at the back of the computer should align with the back of the computer where the slot cover used to be
- Step 6: Screw the slot cover screw back in to secure the card in place
- Step 8: Close your computer's case, plug the cords back in and turn it on
- Step 9: Insert the driver CD that game with your SATA card and run the driver installer or setup process and restart the computer when setup is complete
Tips & Warnings:
- After installing the PCI SATA controller, you can connect a SATA hard drive to the card using a SATA interface cable. Simply plug one end of the SATA cable into the back of a SATA hard drive and then plug the other end of the cable into one of the SATA ports on the PCI SATA controller
- SATA cards vary as to how many SATA ports they have; if you are planning to install several SATA hard drives, make sure your card has an adequate number of ports
- 1 x PCI Card
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.81||USD$ 7.78||USD$ 7.75||USD$ 7.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?