Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Range: 2.4 ~ 2.4835GHz
- Transfer Rate of 11G: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6M (adaptive) 11b: 11/5.5/2/1M (adaptive)
- Data Modulation: OFDM PSK / DQPSK / CCK
- Environment Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ 70℃
- Working Humidity: 10% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Support the Operating System: win98 win2000 win2003 winxp vista32 vista64 wince5.0 wince6.0 win7 linux mac(10.3/10.4/10.5)
- Size: 120 x 40 x 1.6mm / 4.72 x 1.57 x 0.06in (L x W x T)
- Standards and protocols to support the IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, CSMA / CA with ACK
- Bus type 32-bit PCI 2.1/2.2/2.3
- Channel the work of a few 13
- Sensitivity @ PER (packet error rate) 54M:-68dBm @ 10% PER; 11M:-85dBm @ 8% PER (typical value)
- The longest wireless Lan card transmission distance 100 meters indoor, outdoor as far as 300 meters (may vary due to environment)
- RF Power 20dBm (max)
- LED instructions Status (Status Indicator)
- Spread Spectrum Technology DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
- 22-Mbps Packet Binary Convolution Coding (PBCC) (according to the IEEE Std 802.11b high-rate specification)
- Up to 54 Mbps data transfer rate in 802.11g mode of operation
- The wireless Lan card is free to roam while staying connected
- Capable of up to 256-Bit WEP Encryption
- The wireless Lan card works with all existing network infrastructure
- Lower power consumption
- Easy to install and configure
- Freedom to roam while staying connected
- Works with all existing network infrastructure
How to Set Up an Edup Wireless LAN Adapter
- Installing an Edup wireless LAN adapter may require using third-party drivers.
- Wireless image by Szymon Apanowicz from Fotolia.comThe Edup line of wireless network adapters is manufactured by the Shenzhen SGL Electronics Technology Company. Many Edup card users have reported difficulties installing their wireless adapters, due to faulty or missing instructions, drivers and poor technical support. Fortunately, Edup adapters are installed the same way as other wireless cards, and third-party software drivers are available.
- Difficulty: Moderate
Install the wireless adapter in your computer.
- Depending on which type of adapter you have, this process will differ. A USB adapter can simply be plugged into a USB slot on your computer. A PCMCIA wireless adapter card will plug into a PCMCIA slot on a laptop. These slots are usually on the side of the laptop
- If you have a PCI-type adapter for a desktop computer, you will need to open your computer case, and plug it into a PCI slot. In most computers, the PCI slot is white, and shorter than the other slot types. The instruction manual that came with the adapter should contain detailed instructions on how to physically install the adapter
Install the software drivers for the wireless adapter.
- In most cases, your computer should automatically begin to install the right drivers
- Alternatively, you may wish to install them manually from the driver disc that should have come packaged with the adapter. Insert the CD and wait for a window to pop up. There should be a button called "Install Drivers." Click it, and follow the onscreen instructions
- Some users have reported receiving the wrong drivers with their Edup adapters, or that the official drivers do not work. If this happens to you, download and install the "I-O DATA WN-B11/USBSL Wireless LAN Adapter 126.96.36.199" drivers. The website of the company that manufactures the Edup line of wireless adapters does not host the drivers needed to run the adapters
Join a wireless network.
- Once the adapter and its drivers have been properly installed, your computer will ask you if you wish to join a wireless network. It will display a list of wireless networks your adapter can locate. Select your home network from the list. If you set up your home network to require a password, you will be asked to enter it now. Once you have selected your network and entered your password, the set up of your Edup wireless LAN adapter should be complete.
- 1 x PCI 54M Wireless Lan Card with Fixed Antenna
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.24||USD$ 10.10||USD$ 9.95||USD$ 9.76||USD$ 9.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.