Customers Also Bought
- This Express Card Adapter can be compliant with new ExpressCard/34 and ExpressCard/54 interface
- PCI-e(PCI Express) based ExpressCard/34 form factor
- This Express Card Adapter can supports 1-lane 2.5Gbps PCI express
- PC card 32bit cardbus fully compliant
- This Express Card Adapter supports any kind of Type I, Type II 32bit PC Card, such as Broadband Wireless Cardbus Card, Gigabit Wired LAN, eSATA, 1394a/b, USB2.0, TV tuner Cardbus card
- This PCMCIA Card Adapter is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Size: 5.98 x 2.56 x 0.39cm/2.3 x 1.0 x 0.1in(L x W x T)
- This PCMCIA to express card adapter can be compliant with new ExpressCard/34 and ExpressCard/54 interface
- This PCMCIA Express Adapter can supports 1-lane 2.5Gbps PCI express, compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Supports any kind of Type I, Type II 32bit PC Card, such as Broadband Wireless Cardbus Card, Gigabit Wired LAN, eSATA, 1394a/b, USB2.0, TV tuner Cardbus card
How to Convert PCMCIA to USB:
- Purchase a PCMCIA-to-USB adapter from a computer store
- Connect the card end of the PCMCIA adapter to the PCMCIA card slot on the laptop or computer. Push the card end into the slot until it is firmly in place
- Connect the USB device that you want to connect to your laptop or computer. Connect the USB device to the USB port on the PCMCIA adapter you just installed. If the USB device you are using came with a USB cable, connect 1 end to the USB device (such as an iPod, cell phone or camera) and the other end to the adapter card USB port
- 1 x PCMCIA Cardbus to ExpressCard Express Card Adapter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 49.31||USD$ 48.00||USD$ 46.69||USD$ 44.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
- What is PCMCIA?
PCMCIA stands for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association, an international standards body and trade association based in San Jose, California. Founded in 1989, PCMCIA aimed to create a standard for connecting peripherals to portable computers. PCMCIA developed the PC Card.
- What is PCMCIA, express card 34 and 54 used for?
If you do a search on express cards you will find all kinds of items from TV tuners, Video cards, Wireless cards, and even cell phone broadband units. There are a lot of different ones. I have even seen some interface converters as well as memory card readers.
- Is there any way to use a pcmcia card in a express card slot?
Unfortunatly, ExpressCard is a different standard than what PCMCIA/PC Card is - the connector itself is smaller, and ExpressCard is based on PCI-Expess while PC Card is based on older PCI technology. You'll need a new wireless card that's based on the new ExpressCard standard.