Customers Also Bought
- Application Type: Support hot-swappable, plug and play, up to 127 devices to connect
- Chip: VT6212
- Interface Type: 4 high-speed USB2.0 interface
- Transmission of Data: The maximum data transmission speed of up to 480Mbps
- Bus Interface: PCI slot to USB2.0 interface
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium-based processor, and at least one CardBus slot with the FCC and CE standards
- Support System: DOS / Windows 95 / 98 / Me / 2000 / NT / XP / vista, Linux, MAC OS
- The provision of four USB 2.0 external ports
- Plug and Play, hot-swappable with this PCMCIA card adapter
- Up to 480Mbps transfer rate with this PCMCIA card adapter
- Support Win98 SE / Me / 2000 / XP / VISTA
- Control the use of VT6212 chip, the maintenance of high-speed transmission
- External power supply with this PCMCIA card adapter
- Containing a USB-DC power cord and driver CD
- VT6212 chips, can be used to connect include: mobile hard disk, memory card readers (CF / SM / MMC / Memory Sticker), scanners, printers, digital cameras, digital cameras, CD-R/RW, DVD-ROW, such as different types of 32-bit CardBus devices USB2.0/USB1.1/USB1.0 bus, PCMCIA interface supports Plug and Play, a portable machine suitable for a variety of computer use, the full support of high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps) and low speed (1.5Mbps), automatically selects the type of external USB devices, and support all the USB bus speed, EHCI support based on a maximum 480Mbps transfer rate of USB2.0 support USB1.1 transmission based on the OHCI
- 4 port PCMCIA card adapter
How to Convert PCMCIA to USB:
- Purchase a PCMCIA-to-USB adapter from a computer store
- Connect the card end of the PCMCIA adapter to the PCMCIA card slot on the laptop or computer. Push the card end into the slot until it is firmly in place
- Connect the USB device that you want to connect to your laptop or computer. Connect the USB device to the USB port on the PCMCIA adapter you just installed. If the USB device you are using came with a USB cable, connect 1 end to the USB device (such as an iPod, cell phone or camera) and the other end to the adapter card USB port
- 1 x 4 Port USB 2. 0 PCMICA Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.13||USD$ 8.05||USD$ 7.97||USD$ 7.87||USD$ 7.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.