Customers Also Bought
- The nail manicure set include Flat Nail Clipper, Oblique Nail Clipper, Circle Multiple Scissor, Eyebrow Tweezer, Ear Cleaner, Nail File and Case
- The attachments of the pedicure manicure set will never wear out
- This is an ideal travel manicure set
- Beautiful packaged, high quality, fully furnished, compact design pedicure manicure set
- This pedicure manicure set is great for vacations and business trips
- Take this nail care set with you anywhere
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Whole elegant view of the pedicure and manicure set
- This pedicure manicure set will be your best choice
- High quality case will give you a sense of texture. It's easy to carry for your travel
How to Make Your Own Manicure Kit and Pedicure Kits:
- Because toenails are normally tougher than finger nails you will need the larger toenail clippers for your feet and the smaller nail clippers for your fingers
- A pair of nail scissors are also good to have on hand if you are trying to shape your nails or cut down your nails before filing. They provide more maneuverability than simple nail clippers
- Orange sticks are used to gently push back the cuticles on your fingernails and toenails after they have been soaking. Be sure to wrap a small piece of cotton around it before using it however because you do not want to damage the cuticles
- A good set of cuticle clippers are a must-have in any manicure or pedicure kit. They help you easily clip away any hangnails or rugged cuticles. Be careful however not to cut too much. Start slowly
- There are normally two different types of nail files sold in regular drug stores. These are files that are just file, or files that are a file on one side and a buffer on the other. It's probably better to just buy the file/buffer file so you can use either side when it warrants
- A nail brush should be used to help clean under and around your nails. If possible find a brush with natural boar or plastic bristles. The bristles should be firm enough to remove all dirt and debris, but shouldn't be too harsh on the skin around your nails
- It is always a good idea to soak your hands and feet in water to soften the cuticles and make them easier to work with. Find a bowl that is large enough to at least be able to soak one foot at a time
- You can find nail polish remover that is either scented or unscented, it all depends on your preference. Keep in mind however that nail polish remover that contains acetone can dry out and damage nails, so try and find one that is acetone free. You can also purchase a salon nail polish remover which is known to remove polish quickly and easily
- Cotton balls will come in handy in various ways. You will need to use them to take off any old nail polish and to wrap around your orange sticks when pushing in cuticles. You can even use these in a pinch to separate your toes while giving yourself a pedicure if you do not have any toe separators handy
- Cuticle oil and hand cream should be applied after you have groomed your cuticles and before putting on polish. Be sure however to remove any oil or cream that gets on your nails with a quick swipe of nail polish remover before putting on polish. This will help the polish stay better
- Another good way to save some money is to simply pick up different color nail polishes when they are on sale. Buy yourself one or two colors you want to wear now and pick up more colors as you go along depending on your mood, the season or a specific function. Nail polishes are usually good for up to a year so you will have a nice collection of colors before you know it
- You can decide to buy one of each of these or simply buy a clear polish that already is a strengthener saving you both time and money. Clear nail polish could be used over your polished nails to help the color last longer, or can even be used on unpolished nails to give them a neat, polished look
- Another good use of a clear nail polish/strengthener is for use under a darker nail polish base coat. Applying clear polish on your nails before applying dark polish will prevent staining of your nails
- Toe Separators are a must-have for all pedicure kits. You can purchase either the smaller toe separators or the toe separating sandals depending on which is most comfortable for you. If you have a habit of walking around after completing a pedicure, the sandals might be worth investing in. You can usually find both of these in major drugstores
- 1 x Flat Nail Clipper
- 1 x Oblique Nail Clipper
- 1 x Circle Multiple Scissor
- 1 x Eyebrow Tweezer
- 1 x Ear Cleaner
- 1 x Nail File
- 1 x Case
Spec Condition New Type Pedicure Manicure Set Material Carbon Steel Features Features This product is made of high-quality Stainless Steel
Enjoy a salon quality manicure or pedicure at your convenience, in the comfort of your own home
Comes ten attachments to smooth rough skin and calluses and to shape and shine nails
The attachments will never wear out
This is an ideal product
Packaging Package Included 1 x Flat Nail Clipper
1 x Oblique Nail Clipper
1 x Circle Multiple Scissor
1 x Eyebrow Tweezer
1 x Ear Cleaner
1 x Nail File
1 x Case
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.89||USD$ 9.85||USD$ 8.81||USD$ 7.41||USD$ 7.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?