Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Manicure Kits Material Tungsten Steel Dimension 11.5 x 10.5cm/4.5 x 4.1in(L x W) Features Features The nail manicure set include large nail clipper, nedium nail clipper, oblique nail clipper, circle multiple scissor, eyebrow tweezer, ear cleaner, nail file, plier, cuticle knife, cuticle trimmer, acne pin and case
Ten attachments of the pedicure manicure set will never wear out, meeting all your needs
This nail manicure set is an ideal travel manicure set, convenient to take anywhere
With beautiful pack, high quality, full furnishment, compact design this pedicure and manicure set will be your best choice
Packaging Package Included 1 x Large Nail Clipper
1 x Medium Nail Clipper
1 x Oblique Nail Clipper
1 x Eyebrow Tweezer
1 x Ear Cleaner
1 x Nail File
1 x Plier
1 x Cuticle Knife
1 x Cuticle Trimmer
1 x Acne Pin
1 x Case
- The nail manicure set include large nail clipper, medium nail clipper, oblique nail clipper, circle multiple scissor, eyebrow tweezer, ear cleaner, nail file, plier, cuticle knife, cuticle trimmer, acne pin and case
- Ten attachments of the pedicure manicure set will never wear out, meeting all your needs
- This nail manicure set is an ideal travel manicure set, convenient to take anywhere
- With beautiful pack, high quality, full furnishment, compact design this pedicure and manicure set will be your best choice
- Well manufactured, this nail manicure set will make your hands and feet more beautiful
- Leather pack of the nail care set will display your quality of life
- Material: Tungsten Steel
- Package Size: 11.5 x 10.5cm/4.5 x 4.1in(L x W)
- This nail manicure set is popular with those who pay much attention to their quality of life
- Processed by tungsten steel, this nail care set is smooth to touch and durable for long time using
- Elegant pack of the nail manicure set displays your quality of life
- The nail care set includes ten attachments to meet your different needs
- This pedicure and manicure set is convenient to take to any places
The Proper Use of Tools in a Manicure Set:
- Use a Q-tip to remove polish that's hard to reach, and clip nails short so they don't hinder you throughout the day
- Don't make the mistake of moving the nail file across the nail in a sawing motion. You want to start on either side of the nail and move the file across it in one direction (toward the nail's tip), lift the file, and move it across the nail in the same direction again. Repeat until desired nail shape is achieved. You'll get used to this method quickly, and it will give your nail a smooth edge
Cuticle Pusher or Orange Stick
- Before using a tool to push back cuticles, apply a cuticle serum on your nails, then soak your hands in soap and water for 10 minutes in preparation to manage your cuticles. Wrap a cotton swab around the cuticle pusher or orange stick--which isn't orange, it's a stick made from orangewood--before use. Soak in nail polish remover, then use your tool to remove any polish under the nails. Remove the cotton swab, wipe the tool and use it to push back the cuticle
- Your cuticle cutter should be stainless steel in order to get a clean cut. Snip away hangnails only and cut them as close to the base as possible. Cutting or damaging living tissue can lead to infection, so be careful. Use your cuticle cutter to clip away any dead skin that may be sticking up at the base of the nail
- Again, don't use this tool in a sawing motion. You want to move it in one direction, lift the nail buffer back to the starting point and move it across the nail in the same direction again. This will leave a smoother finish
- Once you've applied your desired nail polish, use this handy tool to clean up areas around the nail where polish might have landed on skin. Keep it handy during the painting process to manage slip ups before the polish dries
- Keep yourself and your nails healthy by sterilizing your metal manicure tools to avoid infection. Wash tools in hot water with dish detergent, then place them in a 375-degree oven for 15 minutes. Let tools cool before use. Or, you can boil your tools in water for about half an hour. Both methods will kill organisms on your manicure set
How to Disinfect Manicure Instruments at Home:
It is vital to sterilize manicure instruments before and after each use. Even with an at-home nail kit, contaminated tools can cause bacterial and fungal infections that are unsightly, painful and sometimes, fatal. Cosmetology boards set high standards for licensed manicurists to follow in their salons and these techniques can be implemented at home as well. There are several methods of cleaning and sterilization. Do a cursory cleaning after each manicure and a deep-clean monthly to keep tools safe
- Sterilize manicure instruments after each use in an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant that is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and pseudomonacidal. This disinfectant can be found in beauty supply places. Immerse the tools in the disinfectant for 10 minutes
- Disinfect foot tubs or basins after each use with a bleach solution. Make a 1-to-10 solution by mixing one part bleach with 10 parts water. Using gloves, rinse the basin with the solution to disinfect. If necessary, scrub with a detergent to remove any dirt or debris
- Use a boiling method of sterilization once a month to disinfect all manicure instruments. Designate one pot for sterilization to prevent cross-contamination with food. Submerge the tools in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain the tools and allow them to dry
- Sterilized manicure instruments in an airtight, zipper-sealed bag to keep them from being exposed to dirt and bacteria. Be sure tools are completely dry before storing them. If waiting more than a couple of weeks before the next manicure, sterilize the tools again in the disinfectant before use
- 1 x Large Nail Clipper
- 1 x Medium Nail Clipper
- 1 x Oblique Nail Clipper
- 1 x Eyebrow Tweezer
- 1 x Ear Cleaner
- 1 x Nail File
- 1 x Plier
- 1 x Cuticle Knife
- 1 x Cuticle Trimmer
- 1 x Acne Pin
- 1 x Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||JPY￥ 1440||JPY￥ 1352||JPY￥ 1264||JPY￥ 1146||JPY￥ 1146|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.