Customers Also Bought
General Model HJ-106 Brand Ormon Spec Condition New Type Pedometer Parameters
Power Spurce: 1 x LR43
Voltage: 1.5V DC
Steps Range: 0-99999
Calorie: 0.0-99999 Calorie
Time System: 24H
Body Weight: 30-136Kg/65-340lbs
Stride Distance: 30-120cm/11-47.2in
Operation Temperature: -10-+40℃
Operation Humidity: 35%-85%RH
Storage Temperature: -20-+60℃
Storage Humidity: 10%-95%RH
Operation Pressure: 860hPa-1060hPa
Storage Pressure: 500hPa-1060hPa
Step Accuracy: in 5%
Clock Accuracy: 90 seconds(Month Average)
Color Gray Dimension 6.3 x 3.6 x 2.3cm/2.4 x 1.4 x 0.9in(L x W x T) Features Features New style multifunctional running pedometer
12/24 hours time displaying and setting, with alarm clock running pedometer
Running pedometer stores 5 groups personal data setting of body weight, age, height, gender and step length
Packaging Package Included 1 x Multifunction Step Distance Calorie Counter Pedometer
1 x Button Battery
1 x User Manual
- Power Spurce: 1 x LR43
- Voltage: 1.5V DC
- Steps Range: 0-99999
- Calorie: 0.0-99999 Calorie
- Fat: 0.0-999.9g
- Memory: 7days
- Time System: 24H
- Body Weight: 30-136Kg/65-340lbs
- Stride Distance: 30-120cm/11-47.2in
- Operation Temperature: -10-+40℃
- Operation Humidity: 35%-85%RH
- Storage Temperature: -20-+60℃
- Storage Humidity: 10%-95%RH
- Operation Pressure: 860hPa-1060hPa
- Storage Pressure: 500hPa-1060hPa
- Step Accuracy: in 5%
- Clock Accuracy: 90 seconds(Month Average)
- Color: Gray
- Size: 6.3 x 3.6 x 2.3cm/2.4 x 1.4 x 0.9in(L x W x T)
- New style multifunctional running pedometer
- 12/24 hours time displaying and setting, with alarm clock running pedometer
- Running pedometer stores 5 groups personal data setting of body weight, age, height, gender and step length
- Timer running pedometer counts the figure feature of a little bit thin, normal, slightly fat, a little bit fat, fat and the fat rate and the calorie burnt and the distance walked based on the personal data
- It can automatically accumulates the steps
- The counting units are changeable for your personal preference
- The timer and clock function helps you with the regular measure of your steps
- LED display
- Back of the pedometer
How to Wear Your Pedometer Correctly:
Are you questioning how to use your pedometer? Did you know not knowing how to wear your pedometer correctly can give you an inaccurate reading? Many people wear the pedometer incorrectly and it fails to give a correct reading. Follow these tips to get the most out of your walking
- Find the part of your waistband or belt that is directly over your knee, and secure the pedometer at that exact location
- Wearing your pedometer in the middle or too far on the side of your pants will affect the accuracy of the reading
- To check if your pedometer is working correctly, press reset and walk 50 steps
- Stop, open the pedometer and read what it says. If the pedometer reads 48-50 steps, then the pedometer is relatively accurate
- Your ultimate goal is to try to reach 10,000 steps each day. That is approximately five miles. Every 2000 steps is approximately one mile. The numbers are an average or rough estimate
How to Set a Pedometer:
A pedometer measures how many steps you take by noting the movement of your hips. 10,000 steps a day has been recommended to maintain an active lifestyle, which is the equivalent to about 5 miles. A pedometer is a great tool that can help motivate you to increase the number of steps you take during the day.
Since everyone has a different step length, it's necessary to set a new pedometer to your individual gait. This takes only a few minutes, and allows you to have accurate readings while you use the pedometer.
- Measure out a distance of 40 to 50 feet. For example, use the sidewalk in front of your home, or a nearby track.
- Clip your pedometer onto your waistband, in a vertical position. This location provides the most accurate readings for most pedometers
- Walk forward, with a normal stride, for 10 steps. Measure the distance you have covered. You can try this 3 times and average the results to get the most accurate results
- Enter the information into your pedometer, according to the directions
- Zero out your pedometer reading, and walk 20 to 30 steps. Check the accuracy of your calibration
- Drive your car along a walking path. This can be around your neighborhood, even. Walk the same path, and check the accuracy of your pedometer for a longer calibration check
- 1 x Multifunction Step Distance Calorie Counter Pedometer
- 1 x Button Battery
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.32||USD$ 31.47||USD$ 30.62||USD$ 29.48||USD$ 29.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.