Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Pedometer Color Black Features Features Counting steps max. to 99,999 steps
Heart rate among 40 - 240 bpm-baets per minute
Step distance among 30-200cm
Weight among 30 - 150 kg pedometer
Packaging Package Included 1 x Portable Distance Calorie Heart Monitor Pedometer
- Operating temperature among -20°C to 60°C
- Showing step number, motion distance and dissapation of caloric value
- Counting steps max. to 99,999 steps
- Heart rate among 40 - 240 bpm-baets per minute
- Step distance among 30-200cm
- Weight among 30 - 150 kg pedometer
- Color: Black
- Large button and LED screen for convenient using
- Black color will give you a sense of elegance
- High quality material and fine details view of the pedometer
How to Use a Pedometer:
A pedometer is a neat little gadget that is used to count steps. It fits on your pants pocket and is smaller than a pager, and you can buy one almost anywhere!. Counting your steps is a great way to stay fit, and can be kind of fun also. If you want to start counting your steps, read on and follow these steps
- Step One: Set a goal. For this exercise to work, you have to set a goal for yourself and try to get that goal. Once you reach the goal, you should make it higher and continue to do that (but don't make it too outlandish, the average amount is 10 thousand steps)
- Step Two: Set the length of your steps. Press the button that says "Mode" to where it shows you how may miles you've gone. Then press "Set." You will see a default setting of 30 inches. Press "Reset" until you get the length of your step
- Step Three: Clip the pedometer on firmly on your pants pocket. Occasionally it may fall off. When this happens, put it back on. The pedometer shouldn't fall off unless something pulls it off, so it won't happen a lot
- Step Four: Take some steps. Go for a walk, sprint, or just walk around throughout the day. The pedometer counts each step when it shakes
- Step Five: Check the pedometer at the end of the day. If you got around 10 thousand steps, good. If you didn't, 5-7 thousand is okay also, but try to do more next time.
- Step Six: Repeat steps 3-5 the next day. Remember to set the goal higher than the amount you took the day before
- Try not to jump, that will give you an inaccurate reading. To prevent that you should take off your pedometer before doing jumping exercises
- Just walking throughout the day can get your step count up. You'll exercise without knowing it
- Consider creating a route for walking or jogging. Make one that is challenging but not too difficult, and most of all interesting. If you make a new course you can directly compare it in length and time taken, which could be handy when you are away from home too
- 1 x Portable Distance Calorie Heart Monitor Pedometer
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.88||USD$ 17.62||USD$ 17.36||USD$ 17.02||USD$ 17.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.