Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Pedometer Color Sliver Material Plastic Dimension 70.5mm x 44.5mm x 18.3 / 2.7in x 1.7in x 0.7in(L x W x H) Features Features Can accuratelycount step, time, distance
Calculate calories burned
Finger touch pulse monitor
10 memory pulse recall to help you track your fitness
Can measure stride, weight
Quick finger touch sensor system
Packaging Package Included 1 x Multi-function Touch Heart Rate Pedometer
- The pedometer can accuratelycount step, time, distance
- Calculate calories burned
- Finger touch pulse monitor pedometer
- 10 memory pulse recall to help you track your fitness
- Quick finger touch sensor systemThis product will give you a healthy life
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 70.5mm x 44.5mm x 18.3mm / 2.7in x 1.7in x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Large screen and button for easy operation
- Can measure stride, weight pedometer
How to Use a Pedometer:
A pedometer is a neat little gadget that is used to count steps. It fits on your pants pocket and is smaller than a pager, and you can buy one almost anywhere!. Counting your steps is a great way to stay fit, and can be kind of fun also. If you want to start counting your steps, read on and follow these steps
- Step One: Set a goal. For this exercise to work, you have to set a goal for yourself and try to get that goal. Once you reach the goal, you should make it higher and continue to do that (but don't make it too outlandish, the average amount is 10 thousand steps)
- Step Two: Set the length of your steps. Press the button that says "Mode" to where it shows you how may miles you've gone. Then press "Set." You will see a default setting of 30 inches. Press "Reset" until you get the length of your step
- Step Three: Clip the pedometer on firmly on your pants pocket. Occasionally it may fall off. When this happens, put it back on. The pedometer shouldn't fall off unless something pulls it off, so it won't happen a lot
- Step Four: Take some steps. Go for a walk, sprint, or just walk around throughout the day. The pedometer counts each step when it shakes
- Step Five: Check the pedometer at the end of the day. If you got around 10 thousand steps, good. If you didn't, 5-7 thousand is okay also, but try to do more next time.
- Step Six: Repeat steps 3-5 the next day. Remember to set the goal higher than the amount you took the day before
- Try not to jump, that will give you an inaccurate reading. To prevent that you should take off your pedometer before doing jumping exercises
- Just walking throughout the day can get your step count up. You'll exercise without knowing it
- Consider creating a route for walking or jogging. Make one that is challenging but not too difficult, and most of all interesting. If you make a new course you can directly compare it in length and time taken, which could be handy when you are away from home too
- 1 x Multi-function Touch Heart Rate Pedometer
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.82||USD$ 36.09||USD$ 35.36||USD$ 34.39||USD$ 34.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.