Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material, the sport stopwatch is durable enough for daily use
- Designed with a large screen, you can see clear and readable information on the screen
- With micro switch, this countdown timer ensures you an accurate calculation
- The sport stopwatch is a professional-quality stopwatch timer that provides a wide array of advanced time
- This sport stopwatch will give you a comfortable touch due to its unique designs
- These electronic stopwatches will offer you more advantages to enjoy a more fashionable life
- Power Source: 1 x Button Cell
- LCD Size: 2.8 x 1.4cm/1.1 x 0.6in(L x W)
- Outer Size: 6.0 x 6.2 x 1.9cm/2.4 x 2.4 x 0.7in(L x W x T)
- Color: Black
- Come with large screen of this digital stopwatch show you data clearly
- The pacer function of the stopwatch timer beeps from 10 to 320 beats per minute
- With advanced manufacturing process, these electronic stopwatches are durable for you to use
- With the strap design, you can have it hang on your neck
- This fashionable stopwatch has smooth surface
- It is also very convenient for you to use these electronic sport stopwatches as well
How to Use a Stopwatch:
- If you've been asked to volunteer at a swim meet or run, this information could prove timely
- Hold the stopwatch in one hand with your thumb on the top button
- Press the button twice in rapid succession to clear the previous time
- Press and release the button once to start timing
- Let the watch run until you wish to stop it
- Press the button one more time to stop the clock
- Repeat as desired
How to Read a Stopwatch:
- There are two main types of stopwatches, the traditional non-digital watch with a large hand that circles the clock in a clockwise motion and more modern digital clocks that typically show readout times up to one-hundredths of a second. Depending on which clock you use you'll want to know how to read them
How Does a Stopwatch Work?
- Stopwatches are watches that time events. Instead of telling one the time of day, the stopwatch tells the person how long it took to perform a certain function. Some stopwatches can time multiple events. Some stopwatches can time parts of the event along with the total time of the event
- The stopwatch contains buttons to perform certain functions, such as starting, stopping and split timing. Your stopwatch could have other functions such as an alarm or calendar function. Refer to your owner's manual for a list of all functions of your stopwatch
- The stopwatch works by pressing the start button when the event begins. For example, if you were timing a race, you would press the start button when the race starts. When the race is over, press the stop button. The time of the race displays on the stopwatch just as the time of day would display on your wristwatch. Clear the watch when you are done so that is is ready for the next event you want to time. Most stopwatches do not attach to a person's wrist--the person wears it around his neck or carries it in his pocket
- Stop watches have a split button to time parts of the event. For example, if your race is a relay race and you want to know the time for each relay, press start at the start of the race. At the same time, press the split button on your stopwatch. Now when the first relay is done, press split. The watch displays the time for the first relay but continues to accrue time for the total race. Press the split again for the next relay. Repeat this until the race is over, and then press stop
- The watch will display the total time for the race. Press split to get the time for the first relay. Press split again for the second time and continue until you have all of the relay times. Stopwatches will only hold a certain amount of split times, so check your owner's manual to see how many split times your watch holds
- Stopwatches have a timer built into them. A timer is the reverse of a stopwatch. Instead of timing the event, the timer times how long it takes you to do something. For example, if you leave your home to go to work, press start on the timer mode. When you reach work, press stop on the timer mode. The time it takes you to get to work displays on the face of the stopwatch
- 1 x Pedometer
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.62||USD$ 17.28||USD$ 16.93||USD$ 16.47||USD$ 16.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.