Customers Also Bought
- WACOM CTL460 Digital Drawing Graphics Pen Tablet is an exquisite tablet, pen tablet is more advanced and creative than other tablets and features multimedia functions
- The 2540 LPI high resolution provides the best graphic performance for professional design
- Bamboo Tablet comes in with a stylish design that fits elegantly in any homes and offices
- With ergonomic design, graphics pen tablet gives you the most comfort that you never feel while working on the projects
- Active area and cordless pen are designed for windows and mac users to write, draw, sketch and sign emails
- Using the pen tablet gives you better convenience and control than your mouse
- Closer to the feel of paper board, get the feeling of drawing on paper
- Read speed to 133pps, constantly drawing lines quickly, compatible with right and left hand exchange of design
- Levels of Pressure Sensitivity: 1024 levels
- Resolution: 2540lpi
- Product Name: Bamboo Pen & Touch Small
- Product Type: CTH-460/K0-F
- Induction Method: Electromagnetic induction means giving and receiving
- Pen Accuracy: + / - 0.25mm(0.01 inches)
- Pen Reading Height: 7mm(0.28 inches)
- Pen Report Rate: 133rps
- Touch Report Rate: 50rps
- Pen Active Area: 147.2 x 92.0mm / 5.8 x 3.62in(L x W)
- Finger Active Area: 125.0 x 85.0mm / 4.92 x 3.35in(L x W)
- Outline Dimension: 248.2 x 176.1 x 8.5mm / 9.78 x 6.94 x 0.33in(L x W x H)(Including rubber feet)
- Tablet Key: 4
- Communication Interface: USB A
- Power Requirements: DC 5V / maximum 50 mA (USB powered)
- Work Environment: Temperature 5-40 degrees celsius Humidity 30-80% non-condensing
- Storage Environment: Temperature -15-55 degrees celsius Humidity 30-85% non-condensing
- Static Pressure: + /-8kV above
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista (SP2) or Windows 7 Apple Mac OS X 10.4 and above
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Power Consumption: About 0.3 watts
- Pressure Sensitive Pen Specifications: Model LP-160E-0K-00
- Dimension: Approximately 149.0 x 11.8mm / 5.87 x 0.46in(L x W)
- Pressure Sensitive Eraser: 1024 levels
- Lateral Switch: Two independent switch
- Certification and Compatibility: FCC B class, CE, VCCI B class, BSMI, C-Tick, MIC, GOST-R, CCC, RoHS, China Edition RoHS, Industry Canada Class B standard
- Using the pen tablet gives you better convenience and control than your mouse
How to Use a Graphics Tablet:
- Research different graphics tablets. While most graphics tablets are similar, some perform better than others for certain tasks. There are different sizes of graphics tablets. A novice or occasional user might not want a larger graphics tablet, while an experienced programmer or graphic artist might prefer a larger tablet
- Know the interface, the way your graphics tablet connects to the computer. Many modern graphics tablets use USB connectivity. There are a few that have wireless capability that gives you more flexibility
- Set up your graphics tablet with the software that came with it. This software lets you use the tablet, and adjust the settings
- Draw your designs with a stylus or other tool, such as a graphics mouse. The stylus is a pen-like tool for drawing, similar to a pen or pencil. A graphics mouse is like to a regular computer mouse, but has adjustable settings for a graphics tablet, as well as the regular functions of a computer mouse
- Adjust the settings on your graphics tablet. Some adjustments may need to be made according to the type of graphics job you are doing. Refer to the user manual for specifics to the graphics tablet purchased
- Use the graphics tablet for computer graphics, game design, website graphics design, calligraphy on the computer, picture languages such as Chinese and Japanese writing, CAD and technical drawings and digital photography work. Anything a mouse and mouse pad can do, a graphics tablet can do
How-to Use a Graphics Tablet:
1.Open a blank canvas in your image-editing software. Select the brush tool and open your Brushes palette. Adjust brush sizes as desired, check "smoothing," "airbrush," and "shape dynamic." Set spacing to 1% for a smooth edge. Select "pen pressure" in the size jitter drop-down menu. Make sure that "angle jitter" is unchecked.
2.Using your graphics template, draw the left side of the heart. The thickness of the drawn line depends upon pen pressure. For a thin line, hold the pen lightly so it's almost hovering over the tablet surface.
3.For the right side the settings remain the same. Start at the top with light pressure and steadily increase pressure to thicken the line toward the bottom. Save your new brush.
- 1 x Tablet
- 1 x Pressure Sensitive Pen
- 1 x Spare Nib
- 1 x CD and Bundled Material Carton
- 1 x CD-ROM Drive
- 1 x Bundled Software CD
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 121.22||USD$ 118.47||USD$ 115.71||USD$ 112.05||USD$ 112.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.