Customers Also Bought
- Rich defining color to the waterproof eyeliner
- Waterproof eyeliner is silky smooth formula
- To enhance the shape and color of your eyes with our waterproof eyeliner
- Pencil eyeliner can create bold lines for a dramatic effect of fine lines for a subtle look
- Smooth eyeliner is gentle formula applies smoothly, blends and contours without tugging or pulling
- Length: 110mm / 4.3in
- Concise design to the eyeliner pencil. To enhance the shape and color of your eyes with our waterproof eyeliner
- Tips of different colors. Pencil eyeliner can create bold lines for a dramatic effect of fine lines for a subtle look
- High quality eyeliner for durable use. Smooth eyeliner is gentle formula applies smoothly, blends and contours without tugging or pulling
How to Remove Eyeliner:
Clean Your Eyes
- Lay out all of your items that you will need to remove your eyeliner on the sink in front of the well lit mirror. To keep eyeliner from running in your eyes or down onto your face you need to not move to other tasks before you complete this
- Dip one end of a cotton swab into the eye make up remover. Make sure the cotton is soaked with the cleaner. Run the wet cotton swab over the area where the eyeliner is on the first eye. Repeat this action twice with the first dip of the cotton swab over the same spot
- Dab a tissue under the eye that you just used the cleaner on. This will clean up any smears that may have occurred. Take another cotton swab and repeat step 2 if there is still eyeliner on your eye
- Repeat steps 2 to 3 for your other eye. When you have removed the eyeliner from both eyes, wet a tissue with the eye make up remover and wipe it over both eyes to clean up any spots that may have been missed
- Eyeliner is a type of makeup applied with a pencil, brush, or applicator to outline the eyes and create a variety of visual effects. Eyeliner can be used to enhance eye color, alter the appearance of the set, size, or shape of the eyes or create a dramatic artistic effect. Both men and women use eyeliner to draw attention to the eyes, for everyday wear, nighttime events or to help enhance eye expression for stage productions
- Eyeliner is made in a variety of pencil forms. The standard eyeliner pencil is made of wood filled with a powder-based material. The pencil is sharpened frequently to maintain the fine point for application. Pencils also come in softer, waxier crayon or gel styles that allow for softer, smudgy lines.
- Liquid liner can be water or oil-based and is contained in a bottle applicator similar to nail polish or mascara. Unscrew the brush applicator from the bottle containing the eyeliner liquid and sweep the brush across the lash line
- Eyeliner is also available in jars of powder, gel or cream formulas. An applicator brush or sponge is used to apply the product across the upper and/or lower lash line. Dark shades of eye shadow can also be used as eyeliner
- Black is the most dramatic eyeliner color and provides the base for the classic smoky eye look. Deep shades of brown, gray, purple, green, and blue are common for eyeliner, particularly in traditional pencil styles. Bright hues are also available for dramatic looks, as well as white for highlighting. Eyeliners are available in matte, shiny or glitter finishes
- Use eyeliner to visually reshape the eye. Apply liner to the upper and lower lash line from the middle of the eye outward to elongate small or close-set eyes. Extend liner beyond the corners to transform round eyes to a more almond shape. Outline the entire eye, with added emphasis at the inner corners, to compensate for wide set eyes. Try colored liner on the top lash line and white liner for the bottom lash line, along with a light coat of mascara, to give eyes an open and awake appearance and minimize under-eye circles
- Choose deep colors in cream or powder liners for smudgy, subtle and smoky looks. Bright color eyeliner draws attention to and brightens the eye. Use matching hues of eye shadow to create a more uniform, blended effect. Light shadow with a dark eyeliner can create a dramatic look, as with geisha style make-up, but requires a steady hand to make sure the outline is perfect
- Small dots of black or dark brown liquid liner pushed into the lash line can create the look of a thicker lash line. It also helps to camouflage false lashes. A thicker, dark line of liner can give eyes a sultry, exotic look. Pair with lighter lipstick and pale blush to avoid creating a clownish, overdone appearance
- Use heavier applications of dark liner for music or theater productions, to help outline the expressions of the eyes for those seated far from the stage
- Deep black eyeliner is not always the most flattering choice. Eyes outlined in stark black can appear too overdone, harsh or even aging. Choose an eyeliner in a deep shade that complements your eye color and makes the eyes pop. Try navy eyeliner for brown eyes, violet shades for green eyes and brown or taupe eyeliner for blue eyes
- Replace makeup every three to six months. Old makeup can break down, become flaky and collect bacteria. If you get an eye infection, discard all makeup and buy new eyeliner when your infection has cleared. Never share eye makeup with anyone, to avoid transfer of any bacteria or infection. Do not use eyeliner on the inside rim of the eyes. Aesthetically, eyeliner is more likely to smudge and run when used on the inner rim. The University of Illinois Chicago Eye and Ear Infirmary warns that applying eyeliner so close to the eye also risks irritating the eye or scratching the cornea, which can lead to infection and in rare instances, blindness (See Resources below)
- 1 x Smooth Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.93||USD$ 8.75||USD$ 8.56||USD$ 8.32||USD$ 8.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.