Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality metal material, this pencil looks luxury and durable that can be used for a long time
- The auto design of this pencil is convenient to use and the 0.7mm fine point is appropriate for many occasions
- The pencil will be a good companion of you whenever you go that you will love it
- Material: Metal
- Penpoint Diameter: 0.7mm
- This advanced 0.7mm mechanical pencil ensures a comfortable drawing experience
- Made of high quality metal material, the metal mechanical pencil features sturdy structure, durable for long time use
- The 0.7mm mechanical pencil is perfect choice for drawing, writing words or numbers
- Color is random in delivery
How to Refill a Mechanical Pencil
What a great invention those mechanical pencils are! No need for a sharpener or those messy shavings--you can write as much as you want with never a dull point (and they are becoming evermore stylish)! But what do you do when you've used your last lead? Refilling your mechanical pencils are simple, and to the point.
- The most important thing is to make sure you know which size refills to use. Using the wrong size will be pointless (pun not intended, but welcome). If you use the wrong size, either they will not go into the pencil, or they will fall out. The standard size seems to be 0.7mm. Look near the eraser on your pencil for a similar number (the "mm" may or may not be behind the number.)
- For most pencils, you push the eraser to make the lead advance farther out. When you want to refill your pencil, push the eraser down in this same manner, and hold it down.
- While holding down the eraser, gently slide your refill leads into the tip of your pencil. You should be able to add about five refill leads to your pencil. After you have put the last one in, push the eraser as you normally would to advance your pencil lead, and begin writing
How to Replace Lead in a Mechanical Pencil
Mechanical pencils are handy to use with their ever-sharp tips. They make constant sharpening of dull and broken pencil points unnecessary. With a click or a twist, sharp new lead is dispensed and ready for use. The only requirement is the occasional need to add fresh lead.
- Grab the correct size refill. Not all pencil lead refills are the same diameter. Look on the mechanical pencil for the lead size. Printed on it, often near the eraser, you'll find the correct pencil lead refill size (0.5 mm or 0.7 mm).
- Look for a "click button." It can be the entire top of the pencil or a small button on the side. (If there is no click button on the pencil, proceed to Step 3.) Press and hold the button while tapping the mechanical pencil in an upright position. (This allows any lead particles to fall out.) Gently insert the new pencil lead refill into the shaft, and then release the button. Click it repeatedly until your newly replaced lead is in the correct position.
- Search for a "twist" mechanism. You can twist some mechanical pencils by twisting a small section clockwise. You may find the twistable area at the top of the pencil, or the section nearest the point. (If there isn't a twist mechanism, proceed to Step 4.) Carefully twist the section clockwise to open the shaft fully. Insert the pencil lead, refill the preferred depth and then twist counter-clockwise to tighten.
- Remove the eraser. In some mechanical pencil models, an open shaft for lead insertion lies hidden beneath the eraser. To replace the pencil lead, simply drop one piece into the tube. In such models, you can remove the eraser quickly and simply. If the eraser doesn't pop off easily, discontinue the effort and proceed to Step 5.
- Pull and twist the mechanical pencil gently to see if it disconnects into 2 pieces. Some models pull apart to reveal the lead refill shaft. Drop the lead into the tube and reconnect the mechanical pencil for use.
- Dispose of disposable models if you cannot replace the pencil lead. Disposable models are non-refillable. Simply throw the mechanical pencil away.
How to Fix a Jammed Mechanical Pencil ?
Mechanical pencils are inexpensive, environmentally friendly, and great to use. But since you can buy them so cheaply, you may find they are prone to jamming.
- Take out the loose refill leads from your mechanical pencil. Make sure there are no broken ones. Although generally a broken pencil lead doesn't do any harm, a fragment of it could be what is causing the jam.
- Inspect the writing tip of the pencil. You should be able to unscrew the cone-shaped piece at the tip of your pencil. Remove it and inspect this pencil tip. Also inspect the mechanism that holds the lead. The current bit of lead you were writing with should be sticking out of one or the other of these. (Or if it broke, both.)
- Blow into the tip. Check to see if something is jammed in there. This is the most likely place to find a problem. Sometimes a bit of lead was too thick or just broke and stuck in wrong.
- If something is sticking out, see if you can grasp it and pull it out. Otherwise, try to use a pin to clear the hole. A pin may be too thick to push through the hole, but the pointed tip can usually loosen an jammed object. If you don't have a pin handy, you can try to use one of the other replacement leads, but remember that these are fragile, and you can't use much pressure on them.
- Once the tip is clear, push a clean new lead through to see that it will go through. If it won't, it's possible you either have a faulty pencil, or you bought lead that was too big. A 9mm lead won't fit in a 7mm pencil.
- If the tip is clear, check out the mechanism. If there is a lead currently installed, click the button to see if the lead moves through normally. Click the lead all the way through until it falls out.
- Unless there is a manufacturing flaw or broken part, you should have the jam cleared by now. Screw the tip back on, reload the leads, and enjoy using your mechanical pencil!
- 1 x Pencil
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.49||USD$ 10.02||USD$ 9.54||USD$ 8.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.