Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality metal material, this pencil looks luxury and durable that can be used for a long time
- The auto design of this pencil is convenient to use and the 0.7mm fine point is appropriate for many occasions
- The pencil will be a good companion of you whenever you go that you will love it
- Material: Metal
- Penpoint Diameter: 0.7mm
- This advanced 0.7mm mechanical pencil ensures a comfortable drawing experience
- Made of high quality metal material, the metal mechanical pencil features sturdy structure, durable for long time use
- The 0.7mm mechanical pencil is perfect choice for drawing, writing words or numbers
- Color is random in delivery
How to Refill a Mechanical Pencil
What a great invention those mechanical pencils are! No need for a sharpener or those messy shavings--you can write as much as you want with never a dull point (and they are becoming evermore stylish)! But what do you do when you've used your last lead? Refilling your mechanical pencils are simple, and to the point.
- The most important thing is to make sure you know which size refills to use. Using the wrong size will be pointless (pun not intended, but welcome). If you use the wrong size, either they will not go into the pencil, or they will fall out. The standard size seems to be 0.7mm. Look near the eraser on your pencil for a similar number (the "mm" may or may not be behind the number.)
- For most pencils, you push the eraser to make the lead advance farther out. When you want to refill your pencil, push the eraser down in this same manner, and hold it down.
- While holding down the eraser, gently slide your refill leads into the tip of your pencil. You should be able to add about five refill leads to your pencil. After you have put the last one in, push the eraser as you normally would to advance your pencil lead, and begin writing
How to Replace Lead in a Mechanical Pencil
Mechanical pencils are handy to use with their ever-sharp tips. They make constant sharpening of dull and broken pencil points unnecessary. With a click or a twist, sharp new lead is dispensed and ready for use. The only requirement is the occasional need to add fresh lead.
- Grab the correct size refill. Not all pencil lead refills are the same diameter. Look on the mechanical pencil for the lead size. Printed on it, often near the eraser, you'll find the correct pencil lead refill size (0.5 mm or 0.7 mm).
- Look for a "click button." It can be the entire top of the pencil or a small button on the side. (If there is no click button on the pencil, proceed to Step 3.) Press and hold the button while tapping the mechanical pencil in an upright position. (This allows any lead particles to fall out.) Gently insert the new pencil lead refill into the shaft, and then release the button. Click it repeatedly until your newly replaced lead is in the correct position.
- Search for a "twist" mechanism. You can twist some mechanical pencils by twisting a small section clockwise. You may find the twistable area at the top of the pencil, or the section nearest the point. (If there isn't a twist mechanism, proceed to Step 4.) Carefully twist the section clockwise to open the shaft fully. Insert the pencil lead, refill the preferred depth and then twist counter-clockwise to tighten.
- Remove the eraser. In some mechanical pencil models, an open shaft for lead insertion lies hidden beneath the eraser. To replace the pencil lead, simply drop one piece into the tube. In such models, you can remove the eraser quickly and simply. If the eraser doesn't pop off easily, discontinue the effort and proceed to Step 5.
- Pull and twist the mechanical pencil gently to see if it disconnects into 2 pieces. Some models pull apart to reveal the lead refill shaft. Drop the lead into the tube and reconnect the mechanical pencil for use.
- Dispose of disposable models if you cannot replace the pencil lead. Disposable models are non-refillable. Simply throw the mechanical pencil away.
How to Fix a Jammed Mechanical Pencil ?
Mechanical pencils are inexpensive, environmentally friendly, and great to use. But since you can buy them so cheaply, you may find they are prone to jamming.
- Take out the loose refill leads from your mechanical pencil. Make sure there are no broken ones. Although generally a broken pencil lead doesn't do any harm, a fragment of it could be what is causing the jam.
- Inspect the writing tip of the pencil. You should be able to unscrew the cone-shaped piece at the tip of your pencil. Remove it and inspect this pencil tip. Also inspect the mechanism that holds the lead. The current bit of lead you were writing with should be sticking out of one or the other of these. (Or if it broke, both.)
- Blow into the tip. Check to see if something is jammed in there. This is the most likely place to find a problem. Sometimes a bit of lead was too thick or just broke and stuck in wrong.
- If something is sticking out, see if you can grasp it and pull it out. Otherwise, try to use a pin to clear the hole. A pin may be too thick to push through the hole, but the pointed tip can usually loosen an jammed object. If you don't have a pin handy, you can try to use one of the other replacement leads, but remember that these are fragile, and you can't use much pressure on them.
- Once the tip is clear, push a clean new lead through to see that it will go through. If it won't, it's possible you either have a faulty pencil, or you bought lead that was too big. A 9mm lead won't fit in a 7mm pencil.
- If the tip is clear, check out the mechanism. If there is a lead currently installed, click the button to see if the lead moves through normally. Click the lead all the way through until it falls out.
- Unless there is a manufacturing flaw or broken part, you should have the jam cleared by now. Screw the tip back on, reload the leads, and enjoy using your mechanical pencil!
- 1 x Pencil
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.47||USD$ 9.98||USD$ 9.49||USD$ 8.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.