Customers Also Bought
- Popular pencil sharpener
- Small compact design Desktop Pencil Sharpener
- This amazing and extremely cool pencil sharpener will make your desk more interesting
- Fashional and exqusite design draws many buyers' attention
- This Manual Pencil Sharpener is suitable for office or home usage
- Large capacity shavings receptacle to collect wooden remainder
- This pencil sharpener is also can be used as a toy for children
- Size: 103 x 77 x 108mm/5.2 x 3.0 x 4.3in(L x W x H)
- This amazing and extremely cool pencil sharpener will make your desk more interesting, suitable for office or home usage
- Fashional and exqusite design draws many buyers' attention, large capacity shavings receptacle to collect wooden remainder
How Does a Pencil Sharpener Work:
- Blades Are Affixed at an Angle - The blades of a pencil sharpener are affixed at a 23-degree angle to provide a consistently conical shape to the sharpened pencil. Two blades--each at a 23-degree angle--are affixed horizontally with the point where the blades are closest together located to the inside of the pencil sharpener.
- Blades Rotate to Sharpen Pencils - When a pencil is inserted into a pencil sharpener, it is pushed as far as it will go into the recess created by the horizontally opposed blades. When the blades rotate (rotation can be achieved either manually or by an electric motor), they spin around the pencil and shave away the soft outer wood to expose and shape the graphite lead inside
- Variations - Early pencil sharpeners consisted only of two blades situated in a metal housing that was manually turned around the pencil. More modern pencil sharpeners include a housing, usually composed of plastic, to catch the soft wood shavings as they are cut away. In these sharpeners, the blades are turned by a hand crank protruding outside the housing, or the pencil is manually turned against the blades. Electric pencil sharpeners rotate the blades through use of an electric motor affixed inside the sharpener housing; a sensor or small switch detects the insertion of a pencil and activates the motor
How to Use a Pencil Sharpener:
- Find the hole where you will insert the pencil into the pencil sharpener. In most pencil sharpeners, there is a small hole on the top of the machine
- Insert the pencil all the way down into the hole
- Hold the pencil still while the motor-driven blades sharpen the pencil
- Remove the pencil after 5 seconds of sharpening
- Examine the pencil. If it is sharp enough, you are finished. But if it still appears dull, put it back into the sharpener and wait for another several seconds
- 1 x Pencil Sharpener
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.24||USD$ 10.05||USD$ 8.85||USD$ 7.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.