Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Pencil Sharpener Dimension 118 x 140 x 98mm/4.6 x 5.5 x 3.8in(L x W x H) Features Features Popular pencil sharpener
Small compact design, electric Pencil Sharpener
This amazing and extremely cool sharpener pencil sharpener will make your desk more interesting
Packaging Package Included 1 x Deli Fashionable Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Popular pencil sharpener
- Cheap Sharpener is small compact design, electric Pencil Sharpener
- This amazing and extremely cool sharpener pencil sharpener will make your desk more interesting
- Fashional and exqusite design draws many buyers' attention
- Desk Top Sharpener is suitable for office or home usage
- Size: 118 x 140 x 98mm/4.6 x 5.5 x 3.8in(L x W x H)
- Small compact design electric Pencil Sharpener, easy and conveient to take it with you
- This amazing and extremely cool electric pencil sharpener will make your desk more interesting
- The desktop pencil sharpener features fashional and exqusite design, draws many buyers' attention
- Made of high quality material, the manual pencil sharpener provides excellent durability
How to Sharpen a Pencil:
Just as there are many ways to skin a cat, there are also many ways to sharpen a pencil.
- Use an electric pencil sharpener - the easiest method.
- Slide the business end of the pencil in the sharpening hole and apply slight pressure until you hear and feel the motor running.
- Stop when you don't feel grinding anymore.
- Or hold your pencil with your right hand and insert the end into a small, hand sharpener.
- Twist the sharpener with your left hand - over a trash can to catch the shavings.
- Continue twisting until your pencil is sufficiently sharpened.
- Or hold the pencil in place in the appropriate opening of a wall-mounted, manual sharpener.
- Turn the handle of the sharpener in the direction away from you using your other hand.
- Continue twisting until your pencil is sufficiently sharpened.
- Or use a pocket knife to whittle your pencil into shape.
- Hold the pencil in your left hand with the writing end pointing away from you.
- Skin the wood off with the blade, lessening pressure as you get to the lead.
- Be sure to whittle away from yourself
How to Make a Pencil Sharpener:
If you don't have a pencil sharpener, you can make one. There are two ways to do it, but keep in mind that most hand-held pencil sharpeners cost less than a dollar. These alternatives will work in a pinch.
- Use a knife or utility blade to shave off the edges of the pencil tip to make it sharper. You also can use this method to sharpen pencils that are too large to fit into regular pencil sharpeners.
- Place the razor blade on one of the edges of a wooden block. The blade should be out over the edge and the hole in the blade should be over wood.
- Put a nail through the hole in the razor.
- Nail the razor to the wood block with a hammer.
- Scrape the edge of the pencil along the razor blade to achieve a point.
How to Use a Pencil Sharpener:
For all the talk of the "paperless office," our use of pencils is still alive and well. If you work in an office, there will come a time when you will have to use a pencil sharpener. While there are pencil sharpeners that are manually operated, most pencil sharpeners today are electric, consisting of a small, rectangular machine containing a motor that revolves the circular blades. That said, electric pencil sharpeners are extremely easy to use and take only several seconds until you have a razor-sharp pencil.
- Find the hole where you will insert the pencil into the pencil sharpener. In most pencil sharpeners, there is a small hole on the top of the machine.
- Insert the pencil all the way down into the hole.
- Hold the pencil still while the motor-driven blades sharpen the pencil.
- Remove the pencil after 5 seconds of sharpening.
- Examine the pencil. If it is sharp enough, you are finished. But if it still appears dull, put it back into the sharpener and wait for another several seconds
How Does a Pencil Sharpener Work:
Pencil Sharpeners Work With the Design of the Pencil:
- For a pencil sharpener to be effective, the pencil must adhere to a standard design. Most pencils are designed at a standard diameter of 8 mm. This diameter consists of a thin graphite lead (pencil lead) core surrounded by soft wood that can easily be whittled away by the pencil sharpener's blades
Blades Are Affixed at an Angle:
- The blades of a pencil sharpener are affixed at a 23-degree angle to provide a consistently conical shape to the sharpened pencil. Two blades--each at a 23-degree angle--are affixed horizontally with the point where the blades are closest together located to the inside of the pencil sharpener
Blades Rotate to Sharpen Pencils:
- When a pencil is inserted into a pencil sharpener, it is pushed as far as it will go into the recess created by the horizontally opposed blades. When the blades rotate (rotation can be achieved either manually or by an electric motor), they spin around the pencil and shave away the soft outer wood to expose and shape the graphite lead inside
- Early pencil sharpeners consisted only of two blades situated in a metal housing that was manually turned around the pencil. More modern pencil sharpeners include a housing, usually composed of plastic, to catch the soft wood shavings as they are cut away. In these sharpeners, the blades are turned by a hand crank protruding outside the housing, or the pencil is manually turned against the blades. Electric pencil sharpeners rotate the blades through use of an electric motor affixed inside the sharpener housing; a sensor or small switch detects the insertion of a pencil and activates the motor
- 1 x Deli Fashionable Electric Pencil Sharpener
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.85||USD$ 38.68||USD$ 36.50||USD$ 33.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.