Customers Also Bought
- The necklace are made of titanium steel which is durable and shining
- Adorable and fashionable men necklace
- Excellent alternative to those who demand discreet protection
- Titanium steel is one of the hottest designs in the world today, known and revered for its reflective brilliance, durability, and unending shine
- This Men's Pendant Necklace is very polished and solid, which will give you a nice feeling
- The Men's Pendant Necklace makes an unique gift for your lovers
- Material: Titanium Steel
- Size: 30mm/1.2in(Dia.)
- This men's pendant necklace has high-polished surface, anti-oxidation treatment, able to maintain long-term product glossy
- This titanium steel pendant necklace is very polished and solid, which will give you a nice feeling
- This is the golden colour of the necklace, making you shining and noble
- The chain of the necklace is made up of a series of tatinium steel pearl
- Wearing this adorable and fashionable men's pendant necklace, makes you more handsome
How to Keep Necklaces and Chains From Rusting
Rust is a chemical reaction that occurs on metal surfaces. When iron in metal oxidizes due to oxygen in the air or in water, rust develops, which erodes the surface of metals. Metal necklaces and chains, including brass and silver pieces, are particularly susceptible to rust. Take care to prevent rust in an effort to protect your jewelry pieces and make them last
- Coat the necklace or chain with a protective lacquer. Dip the item in a jewelry protective product specifically designed for rust prevention. Alternatively, use clear nail lacquer. Gently paint the jewelry piece with the lacquer brush. Hang to fully dry before wearing or storing
- Place the necklace or chain in an air-tight, non-reactive, dry container to properly store the jewelry. For instance, place in a jewelry box lined with a non-tarnish material. For added protection, place the piece in a polyethylene or Mylar bag, which will protect the piece from rubbing against other metal jewelry items. Avoid storing the jewelry in a cardboard box or on a wood surface
- Clean the jewelry regularly to remove harsh chemicals and dirt, which can erode the finish and thereby expedite the process of tarnish or rust. Use only cleaners suited for the particular metal, using a soft bristle brush to clean between the links of the chain. Gently rub with a cotton or flannel cloth
- Remove the necklace or chain before using any harsh chemicals, such as chlorine, bleach, ammonia, alcohol or turpentine. These chemicals release particles in the air which can cause tarnish and rust on jewelry pieces
- Apply hair and styling products and fragrances or perfumes before, rather than after, putting on necklaces and chains. Limit makeup or lotions on the neck or chest, where the piece rests
- Remove the jewelry before washing and bathing. Keep the item away from moisture, which causes oxidation
Types of Men's Chain Necklaces
Men's chain necklaces come in several different styles and sizes. Buy them in a variety of materials, including platinum, gold, silver and stainless steel. A 16-inch necklace for men is usually choker length and a 17-inch necklace falls at the collarbone. A 22-inch chain necklace will hit at the man's neckline, while a 36-inch hangs down near the belly button
- Rope chain necklaces for men have a distinct spiral look. Two thin chains twist together to create a rope chain. The rope style gives necklaces a chunky, thick appearance
- This type of chain consists of small oval links that face each other. A flat row of rings go down the center and then connect the links together. Some men's chain necklaces use this intricate design
- Small, "S"-shaped links create serpentine necklaces for men. The "S" links lie beside each other to create one layer of links, with another set of links directly below. The two sets connect together to form a serpentine chain
- The cable chain consists of oval links that connect to each other. The oval links are a uniform size. Buy cable chain men's necklaces if you want a simpler look
- Curb necklaces feature oval-shaped links. Jewelers twist and then diamond cut the links, so that they lie flat
- Herringbone chains for men feature small, flat, slanted links. If two or more rows connect to form the chain, the slants will alternate in direction. Take care wearing this type of chain. Twisting can damage herringbone, because it is not as flexible as other chain styles
- Intricate Byzantine necklaces for men feature two pairs of oval-shaped links separated by a third, thicker link attached to each pair
- Call this type of chain Venetian or box style--the terms are interchangeable. The style of men's chain necklace features wide, square links that interconnect
- 1 x Pendant Necklace
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.14||USD$ 10.84||USD$ 9.54||USD$ 7.81||USD$ 7.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.