Customers Also Bought
- Self Defense Spray easy to use recessed actuator button
- Fits easily in a purse or pocket
- Great choice for home, workplace or personal protection
- One single spray can easily disable an attacker
- Quick release one hand operation
- Small size, easy to carry, it can prevent baddy attack
- Just a single spray in or near the face can easily disable a potential dangerous attacker
- It is highly effective against unsuspecting crime, and easy to use recessed actuator button
- Avoid rob and violate when meet badness driver, can run away safely
- Size: 11.5 x 3.5cm/4.5 x 1.4in(H x Dia.)
- Capacity: 60mL/2.11oz
- The Defense Pepper Spray is easy to carry. The inside things was squirted can through the hole
- Defense Pepper Spray is highly effective against unsuspecting crime, and easy to use recessed actuator button
- Defense Pepper Spray enables you to defend yourself while keeping a safe distance from an attacker. A one second burst to the face will cause temporary blindness, choking, coughing, and nausea, bringing the attacker to his knees
- Defense Pepper Spray fits easily in a purse or pocket
- The recessed button also prevents unexpected usage of this Best Pepper Spray while being carried
- Easy to use recessed actuator button
- Small size, easy to carry, it can prevent baddy attack
How to Defend Against Pepper Spray Attacks:
Pepper spray is a non-lethal chemical agent used for crowd riot control, individual self-defense, and sometimes in case of animal attacks. The chemical that makes it so potent is called capsaicin, which is derived from peppers. There may be situations where you want to protect yourself from pepper spray, such as if you are a protester or a policeman in training. In these legal cases, there are a few ways to defend against the spray.
- Wear a gas mask. This option can be bulky, so a wet bandana around your face and goggles will also work.
- Duck and roll if your assailant brings out pepper spray. This requires quick reflexes, but often you have a little time when the person is reaching for the spray.
- Try to move away or get upwind of the spray if it is being massively deployed.
- Wear clothing that covers most of your skin. The pepper spray chemical can get trapped in skin oils and moisturizers and make it harder to recover from an attack. Do not wear contacts, either.
- Put baby shampoo on skin and milk on eyes to lessen the effects of the spray. Water will not help, as you need something that has natural oils.
- Blink frequently in order to get the body to flush out the spray.
How to Use Pepper Spray to Defend Yourself:
pepper spray at a person's face, the result is usually incapacitating pain and reduced vision for up to one hour. The effects of pepper spray on your attacker may give you the opportunity you need to escape serious injury or even death. Learn how to properly use pepper spray to defend yourself in a threatening situation.
- Choose the appropriate pepper spray form. Some pepper spray cans fit neatly into a pocket or a purse, and others can be attached to a key ring. Also, decide what size can of pepper spray you want to carry. A larger can will hold more pepper spray, but it will not fit easily into a pocket or on a key ring.
- Walk with your pepper spray in your hand when in a situation where you feel you may need it. Do not leave your pepper spray in an inaccessible place (buried in your purse, for instance). Keep the pepper spray bottle in your hand with your thumb on the nozzle ready to use it at a second's notice.
- Step back immediately from an attacker to put space between you. Immediately hold your arm outstretched in front of you and aim the pepper spray bottle at the attacker's face.
- Push the nozzle of the pepper spray down to begin spraying. Aim directly for the attacker's face to spray pepper spray at the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Move your arm back and forth while continuing to spray, to create a barrier of spray between you and the attacker. Spray the barrier for five to 10 seconds.
- Judge the situation quickly to see what effect the pepper spray is having on the attacker. Usually, pepper spray is incapacitating; however, according to the University of North Dakota Women's Center/Impact Self Defense Program, pepper spray will not incapacitate 15 to 20 percent of people. If you sense the attacker is incapacitated, run in the opposite direction toward help. If the pepper spray did not incapacitate your attacker, prepare to defend yourself---either with another shot of pepper spray or other physical defense.
- 1 x 60mL Portable Pepper Spray
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.47||USD$ 7.02||USD$ 6.61||USD$ 6.25||USD$ 5.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.