Customers Also Bought
- FBI letters makes this winter dog coat very cool
- Hoodie style add fashion element to this warm dog coat
- Fashionable camouflage style add highlight to this winter dog coat
- This winter dog coat can keep your dog warm and stylish
- This winter dog coat will be a good Halloween or Christmas gift for your lovely dog
- Camouflage FBI style makes this designer dog coat very cool
- Look the hair detail of this Pet Dog Coat from the picture above
- Check out the button and fabric detail of this winter dog coat
Size in Detail:
How to Wash Dog Hair From Clothes
When a dog sheds, her hair clings to clothing and furniture. Dog hair can be a less-frequent laundry woe when preventive measures are taken. Diligent grooming removes loose hairs that would normally adhere to clothing. Remove as much dog hair as possible before a garment is washed, for best results
Things You'll Need:
- Dryer sheets, Lint roller or masking tape, Tooth brush, Tweezers or crochet hook and Laundry detergent
- Pat clothing often have a fabric-softener "dryer sheet." The anti-static nature of the sheet attracts stray hairs. Some hairs will appear on the sheet. Others will be neutralized, making them easier to brush off
- Brush clothing with a lint brush to catch hair neutralized by the dryer sheet
- Roll a lint roller over affected clothing if hair remains. Tear off the adhesive paper once it is full and continue until lint roller remains clean. Alternately, roll several pieces of masking tape around your hand and pat the garment. Replace tape when it is full of dog hair
- Inspect fasteners. If Velcro closures are present on a garment, vigorously rub both sides with a tooth brush. Scrub in one direction only, to avoid re-contamination. Pick remaining hairs in the bristled hook side with tweezers or a crochet hook
- Launder the garment using the recommended settings and detergents for the fabric. Remaining dog hair easily embeds in soft garments, such as flannel or fleece, so eliminate them from the wash load. Instead, wash garment with abrasive low-pile fabrics, such as denim jeans
- Dry affected garments in the dryer after you complete the laundering. Include several dryer sheets. Their anti-static nature will attract remaining dog hair
- 1 x Pet Dog Coat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.44||USD$ 12.22||USD$ 12.01||USD$ 11.72||USD$ 11.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?