Customers Also Bought
- This pet dog coat is opened from the tail and bottom area
- Cute winter dog coat can ensure the excellent ventilation and heat retention
- The button design make this coat easy to put on and take off
- Designed with unique style and detail, this pet dog's coat is popular
- This winter dog coat can keep your dog warm and stylish
- This winter dog coat will be a good Halloween or Christmas gift for your lovely dog
- Made of incredibly soft and breathable material, the designer dog coat allows for a comfortable and snug fit
- This warm dog coat will become a staple in your dog wardrobe
- Material: Cotton
- Featured with unique hooded design, this thermal dog coat will make your dog more beautiful and warm
- Designed with style and detail, it is fashionable and practical and will make your dog charm and grace
- This thermal dog coat is opened for the tail and bottom area
- The button design make this coat easy to put on and take off
- The gloves are the highlights of this dog coat, making it different from others
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- Please keep in mind the size chart is coming from the manufactures and for reference only
How to Make a Dog's Coat Shiny:
Every pet owner wants their dog's coat to be shiny, soft and full. With proper diet, nutrition and grooming, the dullest of fur can be brought back to life. Making a dog's coat shiny can be achieved within a few weeks of maintenance. To preserve the shiny coat, a new lifestyle of high protein foods and regular grooming must be maintained.
- Determine why the dog's coat is dull. If a simple bath with moisturizing dog shampoo or trip to the groomer doesn't do the trick, there are health issues that will need to be addressed
- Moisturize the dog from the inside out. Feed the dog high-protein, nutrient-rich dog food. Cheap dog foods are often heavy with fillers such as corn, wheat and flour. Although they make the dog feel full, they don't give his body many nutrients. Dog foods high in fatty acids, proteins and fish oils will nourish the dog from the inside, which will make his coat look healthier and shiny
- Add a supplement to the dog's food. Visit your local pet store for nutritional supplements. Some are labeled for skin and coat heath. These added oils and nutrients will nourish the dog from the inside out, making his coat shiny. Supplements are available in pills, liquids to add to the dog's food and powders to add to wet dog food
- Brush the dog's coat regularly. Stimulating the skin and hair follicles will increase natural oil production, giving the dog a shinier coat. Brush the dog on a regular basis, even if it has short fur, to stimulate the skin
- Bathe the dog sparingly. One bath every few months is plenty. Bathe the dog if it gets extra messy, but otherwise a bath once every 8 weeks is plenty. You want oils to build up on its fur. Bathing it too often will lead to dry skin and dull fur
- Apply a finishing spray. Visit the grooming supply aisle at your local pet store. Along with shampoos, conditioners and detanglers, shine sprays can be applied directly to the fur to give the coat a shiny appearance. These should not be used to mask a nutritional deficiency
How to Wash Dog Hair From Clothes
When a dog sheds, her hair clings to clothing and furniture. Dog hair can be a less-frequent laundry woe when preventive measures are taken. Diligent grooming removes loose hairs that would normally adhere to clothing. Remove as much dog hair as possible before a garment is washed, for best results
Things You'll Need:
- Dryer sheets, Lint roller or masking tape, Tooth brush, Tweezers or crochet hook and Laundry detergent
- Pat clothing often have a fabric-softener "dryer sheet." The anti-static nature of the sheet attracts stray hairs. Some hairs will appear on the sheet. Others will be neutralized, making them easier to brush off
- Brush clothing with a lint brush to catch hair neutralized by the dryer sheet
- Roll a lint roller over affected clothing if hair remains. Tear off the adhesive paper once it is full and continue until lint roller remains clean. Alternately, roll several pieces of masking tape around your hand and pat the garment. Replace tape when it is full of dog hair
- Inspect fasteners. If Velcro closures are present on a garment, vigorously rub both sides with a tooth brush. Scrub in one direction only, to avoid re-contamination. Pick remaining hairs in the bristled hook side with tweezers or a crochet hook
- Launder the garment using the recommended settings and detergents for the fabric. Remaining dog hair easily embeds in soft garments, such as flannel or fleece, so eliminate them from the wash load. Instead, wash garment with abrasive low-pile fabrics, such as denim jeans
- Dry affected garments in the dryer after you complete the laundering. Include several dryer sheets. Their anti-static nature will attract remaining dog hair
- 1 x Dog Coat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.01||USD$ 10.90||USD$ 10.79||USD$ 10.64||USD$ 10.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?