Customers Also Bought
- Coming with rechargeable dog clipper
- This Pet Grooming Clipper has powerful electro-magnetic motor
- Senior motor, running quiet, increase intimacy when the dog clipper using
- This Pet Grooming Clipper is very useful for cutting fine hair in local and torso thick long hair
- This Pet Grooming Clipper is a great ideal for light duty clipping and trimming
- The blade of the Pet Hair Clipper is sharp, wear-resisting, heat-resistant
- Special blade ensure the sharp and durability
- High performance machine ensure the durability
- Four snap-on attachment guide combs to satisfy different needs
- This Dog Grooming Clipper can enhance insulating for internal electrical components to prevent the unit from heating up during periods of prolonged usage
- Powered by rechargeable Ni-MH battery or direct-current
- Power: Ni-MH Battery/220V AC
- Service Time: Approx. 1.5hour
- Voltage: 220V
- Color: Silver
- The front pet hair clipper with a electric switch button
- This Pet Hair Clipper is a lightweight rechargeable clipper with ceramic blade that makes pet grooming convenient
- This great Dog Grooming Clipper set gives you the freedom to manoeuvre around your pet easily and efficiently
- Keep your pet happy and free from excess fur with these quality clippers, the perfect tool for keeping your pets fur looking fantastic
More TIPS about grooming details
How to Groom a Dog Using Clippers?
Grooming your own dog can be rewarding and save you money. Using clippers to cut the dog's fur is a simple way to give them a new look. Many dog breeds need to be groomed regularly to keep fur from becoming tangled and eventually matted. Dog owners enjoy the easy maintenance of a dog with a clipped coat. A clipped haircut can also be helpful to keep a dog cool during the hot summer months.
- Use a slicker brush to thoroughly brush the dog and remove any knots from the fur. This will allow the clippers to move easily through the hair.
- Bathe the dog to remove any dirt or debris from the coat. Thoroughly dry the dog and brush the hair to remove any tangles that may have formed from its bath.
- Choose the guard size you want to use and attach it to the clippers. The number on the guard will let you know the length of the hair that will be left on the dog.
- Take the clippers and begin cutting the hair at the base of the neck, moving toward the tail. Keep the clippers flat against the skin for an even cut.
- Cut alongside the previous cut from the neck toward the tail. Continue cutting the hair on the dog's back and sides until the coat is even.
- Place the clippers at the shoulders pointing toward the dog's feet. Move the clippers in a downward motion to clip the hair on the leg. Repeat the steps until all of the hair on the leg is cut.
- Clip the hair on the remaining front leg. Start at the hip area and move in a downward motion to trim the hair on the back legs.
- Hold the dog up by holding its front legs in your hand. The dog should be standing on its back legs.
- Trim the hair on the dog's stomach by clipping from the chest, along the stomach, toward the tail.
- Lift the tail and trim the area around the anus. Be sure not to touch the anus with the clippers.
- Trim the hair on the dog's head, being cautious of the dog's eyes. Trim the ears by placing the clippers at the top of them and moving toward the end.
Dog Grooming Clipping Tips
Long-haired dogs such as cocker spaniels, Maltese and poodles come with the added complication of hair that continues to grow throughout their lifetime. This makes it necessary to give these dogs grooming that goes above and beyond simple bathing. A large part of this grooming is clipping away excess hair to keep the dog clean and cool. Although there are professional groomers to take care of this, they can be expensive. Many people choose to learn how to shave dogs for themselves to avoid this expense.
- Start Early
- It's important to start clipping puppies early so that they get used to the sound and feel. Clippers can be loud, and the fact that they run along a dog's body can be intimidating and shocking to dogs. Like any training, it's easiest and safest to introduce them to this and get them used to it when they're young, small and docile. Sometimes it's easier to take very young puppies to a professional groomer so that they learn about clipping, and then take over the chore when they're older.
- Choose Clippers Wisely
- Clippers have a wide variety of blade sizes. These blades are numbered and cut hair to different lengths. They are also unique in their ability to deal with longer hair, and in their efficiency against coat textures. Some blades will do well with the long, silky hair of a Maltese but be useless against the short, fuzzy coat of a poodle.
- Prepare the Dog
- Dogs should be freshly washed and dry for clipping. It's also a good idea to comb out the dog's hair. Clean, tangle-free hair will make the clipping faster and more painless. Anyone clipping a dog should decide on the cut they're giving before they start. Different breeds of dog have different cuts that are breed standard and ideal for that particular dog. Deciding on this ahead of time makes the clipping session easier and faster.
- Clip the Dog
- Clipping should start where the hair is thinner, like the chin and face, to ease the dog back into the feel of the clippers. The groomer then moves on to the body and legs. Clippers are run against the hair growth for efficient clipping. They are moved in long, slow strokes. During a clipping session, dogs are given frequent breaks in action. This keeps the dog comfortable and gives clippers a chance to cool off.
How to Choose a Dog Grooming Clipper?
Dog grooming can be easy and painless for both you and your pet with the right clippers. A quality pair of clippers will last through years of grooming and cut fur quickly and efficiently. Clippers are available in all different price ranges, features and styles. Choosing the right one for your dog takes a little research. Here is a guide to help you select the clipper that meets your needs.
- Decide if you need the clipper for touch-up trims in between professional cuts or for full grooming. Will you be your pet's groomer? Dogs with short or thin fur are easy to groom at home. Dogs with thick or curly fur are best groomed by professionals. A dog who is extremely fearful of grooming may accept grooming from an owner better than a stranger. If you plan to groom your pet exclusively, you need a professional clipper with more speeds and features. Basic clippers with one speed work well for dog owners who will only trim the dog's fur occasionally in between grooming visits.
- Learn about dog clippers. Look up dog clipper information on-line and in pet supply catalog to find out features and price ranges. Go to the library and glance through dog care books for any information on clippers. Don't rely on product descriptions alone. Read product reviews on-line to get a true feel for clipper quality and performance. Once you understand the range of products available, you can make an informed decision and avoid overpaying or purchasing an unsuitable clipper.
- Get an expert recommendation. Ask your dog's veterinarian or groomer to recommend a clipper. Some veterinarians and groomers recommend certain brands for strong reasons. When you receive a recommendation, ask the expert what makes the clipper better than other types. Be sure to let the expert know how often you will use the clipper. She might recommend a basic clipper and a professional clipper based on your needs.
- Make a decision about clipper speed. Do you need one speed or two speeds? A single speed is generally enough for thin and normal fur. A single speed clipper can work for most grooming needs. Thick fur generally needs a higher clipping speed. You may also want a dual speed clipper if you groom your dog frequently.
- Determine ease of use. Is the clipper user-friendly? You want to consider blade removal and attachment, the shape, available speed, clipping performance, sturdiness, maintenance and heating issues. Choose a clipper with an ergonomic shape to fit your hand without straining your wrist, elbow and arm. Look for clippers that have an easy way to remove and attach blades. You want a clipper that is easy to maintain and will not get too hot in your hand during clipping. Make sure the clipper is sturdy and will not break easily if you accidentally drop it. Product reviews are good places to look for information on a clipper's performance and quality.
- Think about noise level. Will a loud clipper annoy you and scare your dog? Quality clippers generally feature quiet, fast motors. Look for clippers with quiet motors to keep your dog comfortable during grooming.
- Consider clipper maintenance issues such as overheating and oiling. Some clippers overheat easily. These clippers often have fans and air vents to cool down the engine. The air vents easily get clogged with fur during grooming causing overheating. When overheating occurs, you have to pause the grooming in order to clean the fur out of the air vents. Then you must spray coolant on the blade to prevent burning your dog or yourself. Once the clipper and blades cool off, you can resume grooming. This can add time to the grooming process. A professional clipper with a cool running unit will save time and frustration. The cool running unit prevents the clipper from overheating and does not require coolant sprays.A basic clipper might require you to periodically dismantle and oil internal parts. Maintenance-free clippers were lubricated in the factory and do not require dismantling and oil applications. Only the detachable blades should require oil for cleaning and lubrication.
- Take cords into consideration. Do you prefer cordless clippers? Cordless clippers make sense if you will be grooming your dog in an area that is far from an electrical outlet. Cordless clippers are also more portable.
- Determine how much you want to spend on a clipper. Quality clippers generally range in price from $40 to $200, depending on the speeds and features. The amount you spend depends upon your need. Buy the basic clipper if you are only trimming the dog between professional groomings. You will have to spend more for professional clippers. Shop around for the best deals.
- Learn the proper way to groom your dog. If you decide to groom your own pet, learn the best methods to take care of his fur type and the correct way to operate clippers and use grooming tools. Read a dog care book on grooming and ask your dog's veterinarian for tips. Knowledge of the correct grooming process can make grooming your dog a comfortable and rewarding experience.
- Before using the blade, place 2-3 drops of special lubricants on it, keep sharp blade and use comfortable
- After using the clipper, you need to turn off the power switch, otherwise use next time would burn out machines
- Don't put the machine into water or contact with the areas where there is water, must not clean electricity them with water
- As pets in shower don't use, should the pet hair blow dry rear can use
- These utensils shall be placed in dry place, use it up to clean after residue in the above hair again drops of oil
- 1 x Rechargeable Clipper
- 1 x Charging Unit
- 1 x Bottle of Blade Oil
- 4 x Snap-on Attachment Guide Combs
- 1 x Pet Cleaning Brush
- 1 x User Manual
Spec Condition New Type Pet Hair Clipper Kit Color Silver Power Source Power Ni-MH Battery/220V AC Features Features Coming with rechargeable clipper
High performance machine ensure the durability
Special blade ensure the sharp and durability
Four snap-on attachment guide combs to
Packaging Package Included 1 x Rechargeable Clipper
1 x Charging Unit
1 x Bottle of Blade Oil
4 x Snap-on Attachment Guide Combs
1 x Pet Cleaning Brush
1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.25||USD$ 13.45||USD$ 12.66||USD$ 11.61||USD$ 11.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on02-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: I used the clippers on my maltese mix. The clippers got a little warm after about 10 minutes, so I turned them off and waited for 5 minutes, then finished the job. The clippers worked well -- I just need to learn how to clip him without making him look like a dog-refugee. The instructions were all for a giant poodle, so I made up my own method.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: these clippers are great, i had bought 3 different ones before this purchase. wish i would of find these sooner, i would of saved quite a bit of money. this was my first purchase on dinodirect, i am very happy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've used this Pet Grooming Clipper only once, but it definitely provides a good cutting experience, since I had struggled with an old Oster Model 96--just wasn't working, especially on fine poodle and bichon frise hair. It does get hot, so it's advisable not to rest it on your animal's skin, but keep it moving, otherwise cool it with spray or turn it off to cool it. It smoothly glides through the hair and its speed makes the work easier on me and the dog. The clipper came with plenty of guide combs. I did purchase an optional No. 7 blade, but haven't needed it, yet.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: Nice built quality <br/>-Come with a nice hard case <br/>-Removable blade is nice <br/>-Cut very well when you're not using a plastic spacer <br/>Overall, great product for occasional use (i use it once per season)
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: best clippers I have ever owned. My brother is a Vet and strongly recommend these to me. I am glad I bought them, they are very quiet and easy to use. Great product.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: We have used this trimmer on our Shih-Poo 3 times, It works well and cuts clean. It is quiet and does not get hot. I oil it perodical as I trim little Cody. We are still learning and saving money, about $35 each time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have been using this Pet Hair Clipper for my Standard Poodle for about 6 months now - I do his feet and face at least once a month - and it is great for all our needs. I have never taken him to a groomer, and have had show dog friends and pro groomers tell me he looks great with just the clipping we do with this clipper. All clippers will get hot - it's simply a law of physics: two pieces of metal rubbing together at high speed causes heat. I have extra blades and a damp cloth nearby when the blade gets hot. If you find the clipper "drags through the coat" it may be the same thing that happened to me when I first got it - the blade wasn't snapped down into position correctly and it wasn't clipping at all. For my Poodle, this Dog Grooming Clipper is fabulous, and the price can't be beat!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this Pet Grooming Clipper 7 years ago and it is still running strong although I only use it to clip a small family dog. Nevertheless, forget the cheap vibrating 'magnetic motor' clippers - not enough power and the buzzing bothers the animal. This clipper uses a superior rotating motor that is more powerful and provides a consistent cutting action. In fact, with the right (replaceable) blade, you could use this to cut kids hair as well. It stays cool, unlike the magnetic motor design. Use with Oster Kool Lube and you will never have problems getting a clean cut. It uses blades by Oster so there is a lot of versatility possible.
Was this review helpful?