- Unique solo dancer painting stress your graceful inner world
- This fashion luminous back case is very charming during night
- Provides ultimate protection from scratches and chips with the cases for iPhone4
- Precise openings on the protector case allow access to all controls and features.
- Your phone with high quality plastics, which have the advantages of durable and wear-resisting
- Pattern: Solo Dancer
- Compatible with: iPhone4/4S
- Colour: Black
- Material: Plastic
- A refined and personable solo dancer painting on this covers for iPhone4 raised more than a few eyebrows
- The cover wraps to protect your iPhone4 shields the corners and back from scratches and everyday use.
- The covers for iPhone4 are comfortable to touch when you use your cell phone
- This iPhone case cover is designed to ensure that you have full functionality of your iPhone 4, while fully protecting its external
- This beautiful back case cover keeps your phone safe from dings, scratches, smudges and accidental drops
How to Replace an iPhone Back Cover
- The iPhone4/4S is one of the most popular cell phone devices available. One of its most popular features is its sleek design. The front features a wide front screen, which is perfect for taking pictures, displaying pictures, and showing video. And the back is a sleek, silver cover which helps the device look ultra modern. The only problem is the back cover often becomes dull and scratched up, which can devalue the phone. In order to maintain your iPhone4/4S's value and appearance, you may need to change the back cover
- Power off your iPhone4/4S and disconnect it from any power source
- Straighten the paperclip out. Push the paper clip into the SIM card hole, which is also the smallest hole, on the top of the iPhone4/4S. The SIM card will pop out. Remove the SIM card
- Flip the iPhone4/4S over to work on the back of it. On the back run a Flathead screwdriver, or other thin flat tool, in the crease between the bottom, black plastic cover and the silver back casing. Then slide off the black plastic cover
- Remove the three screws that are connecting the iPhone4/4S's silver backing with the mini Philips-head screwdriver. Set the screws to the side
- Run flat head screwdriver along both sides of the back of the case again to loosen the back of the case from the front. Be careful not to bend the back case when doing this
- Lift up the back case. You will notice a ribbon connecting the back case to the motherboard. Pop the ribbon up, carefully, with your flat head screwdriver
- Plug in the ribbon to your new back cover
- Place the back cover down, and screw in the three screws that held the old one in place
- Slide the black, plastic cover back on. Your iPhone4/4S is now restored
- 1 x Cell Phone Case
- 1 x Package Case
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.24||USD$ 5.56||USD$ 4.88||USD$ 3.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?