Customers Also Bought
- Bright glossy paper for your everyday photo printing needs
- Print your most treasured moments photo paper and enjoy brilliant and long lasting results
- The glossy photo paper creates professional quality snapshot photos
- Photos last no matter how you display them, in a frame or photo album or on a table at home
- The glossy photo paper prints vibrant photographs, realistic skin tones for true photo quality
- Specially formulated to produce brilliant, photo realistic prints from your digital camera and scanned images
- Ideal for high-resolution digital photos and reprints
- Compatible with: Any inkjet printer
- With this glossy photo paper, you can enjoy its luster and brilliant color anytime
- The double-faced photo paper creates professional quality snapshot photos
- The waterproof photo paper prints vibrant photographs, realistic skin tones for true photo quality
How to Print Digital Images on Photo Paper:
Digital images are images saved on the Internet, on your hard drive or disk, or on a digital camera. Photo paper, which is sold in the stationery section of most stores, usually has a glossier feel and look to it. When you print the image on photo paper, it looks like a photograph rather than a picture printed on regular paper.
- Connect your printer to your computer. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on how to properly connect the equipment with the appropriate cable.
- Load the photo paper. The manufacturer's manual will give instructions on whether to load the paper glossy side up or glossy side down. Photo paper usually comes in a matte or glossy finish, and while both are common types of photo paper, each has different effects. For instance, matte might not show fingerprints, but will have a more grainy look. Glossy will have a shinier finish, but will be more likely to smudge.
- Load the image and save it to your computer (or a flash drive if preferred).
- Right-click on the image and open the image in Paint (or another image-manipulation program). Click on "Attributes." A window will pop up that tells you the width and height in pixels.
- Use your photo-manipulation program (or see the link in Resources) to figure out how big the pixels need to be to get the best image-quality photograph. Just changing the pixel size can have adverse effects on your picture quality. Remember, while it might look big on your computer screen, it won't always print that way.
- Print the image. Set your printer's software for photo paper rather than regular if you have that option.
- 100 x Sheets of Photo Papers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.51||USD$ 9.09||USD$ 7.67||USD$ 5.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.