Customers Also Bought
- Pure hand-made photography backdrop cloth, apply studio, clothing, pets, jewelry, advertising, storefronts, personalized art
- The backdrop uses natural rock powder pigment, combined with dyer & printer technology and oil refining techniques
- Hand-painted cotton photography backdrop fabric, soft, heavy feel, good absorption, folding
- The photography backdrop color makes your photography more color-rich
- Size: 6 x 3m / 19.7 x 9.84ft(H x W)
- Material: Cotton Cloth
- The Hand Painted Backdrop is ideal for photographers to withstand applications
- This photography backdrop offers a selection of backgrounds that allow you to get creative with your photography
- This Cotton Cloth Warm Tone backdrop is a must have tool for you to take perfect photos
How to Choose Photography Backdrops:
There are many options when shopping for photography backdrops. Whether you're shooting on location and need a portable backdrop, or plan to stay in the studio, there are a variety of backdrops to fill your photography needs. From cloth to vinyl or canvas, this guide will help you choose photography backdrops for all types of shoots.
- Select collapsible backdrops for shooting on location. Collapsible, folding backdrops are easy to transport for photography on location. These backdrops fold into a circular shape and fit easily into a vehicle to be transported. Collapsible backdrops are light weight, and good for product, individual and couples shoots.
- Choose vinyl backdrops for in studio shoots only. Mount the vinyl on your studio wall to create a seamless, smooth backdrop option. Vinyl backdrops are easy to clean, durable and long lasting. The long sweeping backdrops will accommodate floor poses, full length poses and close-ups. Vinyl backdrops are not easily portable.
- Pick muslin fabric backdrops as a multi-purpose backdrop. Portable and great in the permanent studio, muslin fabrics are very versatile. They fold easily for transportation, or can hang on a rail system in the studio until needed. Muslins can be set-up on location with the help of a portable background stand. Purchase muslin fabrics in longer lengths to accommodate full length portraits, or in shorter lengths for waist-up portraits.
- Choose canvas backdrops for a variety of poses in the studio. Hang canvas from a roller system in the studio. Use canvas backdrops for close-ups to three-quarter shots. Canvas backdrops are not long enough to shoot head to toe, since they do not sweep onto the floor. Choose canvas backdrops for business portraits and senior head-shots.
- Select sheer backdrop cloths as an accent. Use them with vinyl, for a softer look on children's portraits. Choose white sheer cloth when using gels for muted pastel colors in the background of your portraits. Sheer cloth backdrops can be used in the studio or on location. They fold easily and are very light weight.
How to Clean Photography Backdrops:
It is important to keep the photography backdrops in your studio clean. Routine cleanings of the backdrops will keep them free of footprints, dust and pet fur. Different types of backdrops require different cleaning methods. Keeping the backdrops in your studio clean will produce better portraits, and a create a better impression on your clients. Read on to learn how to clean photography backdrops.
- Use hot soapy water to clean white vinyl backdrops. Scrub the vinyl with a bristle brush and hot soapy water to remove dirt that has settled in the porous backdrops. Use a mop and bucket of hot water to mop over the surface, and remove the loosened dirt. Go over the white vinyl backdrops again with the damp mop to absorb excess moisture. Never use bleach, as it will cause the white vinyl to turn yellow.
- Wash multi-colored muslin fabric backdrops in the wash machine. Use a cold water wash and cold water rinse. Wash the muslin backdrop by itself, in case any color bleeds out. Dry the muslin backdrops in the dryer on a low heat cycle until they are damp dry. Hang the damp muslin in the studio to finish drying.
- Blot out dirt on black muslin fabric backdrops. Use a damp cloth to work on individual areas of the backdrops. Many black muslin backdrops will turn dark green if too much of the black is rubbed off. Never wash black muslin fabric backdrops without testing a corner of it first for bleeding. If it doesn't bleed, wash in a cold water wash and cold water rinse cycle. Tumble dry the backdrops on a low heat setting until damp, and hang to finish drying.
- Rub a dry cloth over hand painted canvas backdrops. Remove dust and lint by carefully wiping off the backdrops. Never apply water to a hand painted canvas backdrops. Avoid cleaning hand painted canvas backdrops unless it is absolutely necessary. Paint will flake off as you wipe off the backdrops.
- Wash sheer fabrics. Transparent, thin cloth may be washed on the gentle cycle in cold water, followed by a cold water rinse. Allow the sheer fabric to air dry by hanging it back up in the studio.
Tips & Warnings:
- Keeping your backdrops clean will eliminate post production touch-ups due to footprints and dust spots on the backdrops.
- Always keep cleaning instructions that are provided with new backdrop purchases.
- 1 x Photography Backdrop
Spec Price $55.39-$65.99 Material Muslin & Cotton Feature keywords Hand-Painted
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.52||USD$ 41.57||USD$ 40.62||USD$ 39.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.