Customers Also Bought
General Model H-5633 Spec Condition New Type Photography Backdrop Size 3 x 5m/118.1 x 196.8in(W x L) Material Waterproof PP Paper Features Features This Landscape Pattern Waterproof Paper Photography Backdrop is a must have tool for you to take perfect photos
It will not be blotted nor reflect light because of thr high quality material
Professional quality heavy duty muslin seamless backdrop will give you an outstanding memory
This photography backdrop offers a selection of backgrounds that allow you to get creative with your photography
This photography backdrop will allow you to make adjustments to match all needs
Packaging Package Included 1 x Landscape Pattern Waterproof Paper Photography Backdrop
- This Landscape Pattern Waterproof Paper Photography Backdrop is a must have tool for you to take perfect photos
- It will not be blotted nor reflect light because of thr high quality material
- Professional quality heavy duty muslin seamless backdrop will give you an outstanding memory
- This photography backdrop offers a selection of backgrounds that allow you to get creative with your photography
- This photography backdrop will allow you to make adjustments to match all needs
- Material: Waterproof PP Paper
- Size: 3 x 5m/118.1 x 196.8in(W x L)
- The Photography Background Backdrops work great with digital cameras, Digital Photography Backgrounds are ideal for all level photographers
- These Photo Backgrounds Backdrops are made with the highest quality material to ensure you get the most professional and durable backdrop
- This Photo Backgrounds Backdrops is created with a special multi-layering painting process to create a unique, rich look of old world muslin. These Photo Backgrounds Backdrops are a must for your photo studio
- Never fear location shoots again. These photo backdrops are the recommended accessory and your studio is ready to go anywhere, anytime
Size in Detail:
How to Make Studio Photo Backdrops:
- Any professional or serious amateur photographer will need a backdrop sooner or later. Photo backdrops come in handy for any number of projects, including portraiture and product photography. With the expense of cameras, lenses, lighting, tripods, reflectors and other accessories, many photographers look for ways to save a few bucks. Making your own studio backdrops is one of the easiest ways to stretch your photography budget.
- Use the measuring tape to find the amount of fabric you will need to make your back drop. Measure the height from the ceiling or backdrop pole to the floor. Then measure the floor from front to back of your shooting area. Add these two numbers together to find the length of muslin you need. You may also want to measure the width of your shooting area to find the width of muslin you'll need.
- Purchase the muslin you need from a fabric store. You may want to purchase a little more than you need to allow for mistakes in cutting. Wash and dry the muslin.
- Spread the muslin out on the floor and use the scissors to trim the edges as straight as possible.
- Use the measuring tape to measure the muslin. Use a pencil to mark your measurements.
- Cut off excess muslin using your scissors.
- Run the no-sew fusible tape along the entire length of one of the long edges.
- Fold the muslin over the tape to create a sharp edge.
- Iron the fold to fuse the tape to the fabric.
- Run the fusible tape, fold and iron the other edge.
- Fold five inches of the top edge backward to create the pole pocket for your backdrop pole.
- Run the fusible tape along the front edge and iron.
- Hang your new photo backdrop from the backdrop pole. A backdrop pole is simply a pole from which to hang your studio backdrops. They often come with stands to support the pole and allow you to set them up anywhere. They are available at most photo supply shops and from many Internet stores.
- Pull the muslin at the front of your shooting area forward until the backdrop creates a slight curve to hide the corner where the wall and floor meet.
How to Store Photo Studio Background White Seamless Photographic Paper:
- Hi! OK, so you've got your home photography studio set up, you've taken some great pictures and now you are ready to store your seamless background paper for your next photographic session. Please read on Store Photo Studio Background White Seamless Photography Paper
- This article is tailored more toward those using the smaller rolls (less than a few feet long) but those with larger rolls can glean some advice as well :-). First take your seamless photo paper off of where you have it mounted.
- Now you've got to roll it up tight. As you roll it, you'll see the paper will resist rolling up tight. Since you unwound it for a shot the paper tends to stay unwound as shown in step 4 below
- If the unwound portion of your photographic background white seamless paper is dirty or wrinkled, simply cut it off the portion you had unrolled so that you can roll up tight.
- If the portion is still in great shape and the paper won't roll easily, pinch the paper as shown with one hand with the roll standing vertically
- Continue to tighten the white seamless paper by rolling using your 'pinching' hand as well pulling the 'loose' paper on the end tight. Continue to pull and roll until tight
- Once it gets tight like this, secure it with a small piece of masking painters tape (the kind that is easy to remove without tearing paper) and put the paper back into its original box.
- Look for a low humidity dry area. Be sure it is away from the elements (open window, open heat source, etc)
- Be sure to stand the paper in the box on end. I like to use a dry, away from the elements, corner of the room to ensure the box won't fall over or lean to one side. You don't want to lay the photographic seamless paper flat, as it will cause a 'flat' section on the roll. This flat, wrinkled section may appear in your photography.
- Close the top of the box so dust can not enter and you are done. Thanks for reading my How To Store Photo Studio Background White Seamless Photographic Paper
Photo Backdrop Ideas
When you are shooting photos for personal or commercial use, a photo backdrop can add depth to the photo and communicate additional detail about the scene. As you choose photo backdrops, consider ways to add layers to the photo and select lights and props that will enhance the photo scene
- Household Materials: When you want to experiment with different photo backdrops without spending much money, start by using materials you have at home. A richly textured brocade bedspread can be the background for a formal photo, for example, while a simple flowered sheet can serve as a whimsical backdrop for photos of children. You can use materials in their natural place by shooting photos in front of thick, hanging curtains or a wall with an antique wall paper
- Light Box: For a luminous, soft backdrop, create a homemade light box. Create a large box frame using lengths of PVC pipe and corner fittings; you can cut the pipe to size with a hand saw. Fold over about 5 inches on the shorter side of three white sheets and sew to make tubes that can accommodate the size of the PVC pipe. Hang the sheets on three sides of the frame and steam to remove wrinkles. Place photography lights on the left and right side, behind the sheets, and place a smaller light directly behind the sheet in back of the subject. The white sheets will create a soft, diffuse glow that is flattering for portraits and product photography
- Green Screen: If you want to edit in different backgrounds to a photo on your computer, use the green screen technique. Often used in television and commercial photography, this technique positions photo subjects against a bright green screen; the green area is digitally removed and replaced with a different photo or video background. To recreate the effect, simply use a large roll of green paper or fabric as a background and select the color in Photoshop to remove
- Natural Setting: If you are shooting photos of children, engagements or weddings, a natural backdrop can add depth and detail to the photo. For children, look for wide, open fields that stretch out in a green expanse. Engagement and wedding photos can be taken with the couple posed in front of a tree, flowering bush, or in the middle of the forest. In autumn, take advantage of falling leaves to add color and texture to your photos. As you choose a natural backdrop, look for settings that have similar color or pattern to keep the focus on the subjects
- 1 x Landscape Pattern Waterproof Paper Photography Backdrop
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.68||USD$ 23.68||USD$ 23.68||USD$ 23.68||USD$ 23.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.