Customers Also Bought
- This Photography Background Backdrop looks very elegant
- Photography Background Backdrop will not be blotted nor reflect light because of the high quality material
- This Photography Background Backdrop is a must have tool for you to take perfect photos
- Professional quality heavy duty muslin seamless backdrop will give you an outstanding memory
- This backdrop offers a selection of backgrounds that allow you to get creative with your photography
- The backdrop are ideal for photographers to withstand applications
- Ideal for photo background, display banners, drafting and decorations
- Material: Cotton Cloth
- Size: 6 x 3m/19.69 x 9.84ft(H x W)
- Great Building Design photography background backdrop, beautiful and looks very elegant
- This hand-painted backdrop offers a selection of backgrounds that allow you to get creative with your photography
- The photography backdrop is ideal for photo background, display banners, drafting and decorations
How to Choose Photography Backdrops:
There are many options when shopping for photography backdrops. Whether you're shooting on location and need a portable backdrop, or plan to stay in the studio, there are a variety of backdrops to fill your photography needs. From cloth to vinyl or canvas, this guide will help you choose photography backdrops for all types of shoots.
- Select collapsible backdrops for shooting on location. Collapsible, folding backdrops are easy to transport for photography on location. These backdrops fold into a circular shape and fit easily into a vehicle to be transported. Collapsible backdrops are light weight, and good for product, individual and couples shoots.
- Choose vinyl backdrops for in studio shoots only. Mount the vinyl on your studio wall to create a seamless, smooth backdrop option. Vinyl backdrops are easy to clean, durable and long lasting. The long sweeping backdrops will accommodate floor poses, full length poses and close-ups. Vinyl backdrops are not easily portable.
- Pick muslin fabric backdrops as a multi-purpose backdrop. Portable and great in the permanent studio, muslin fabrics are very versatile. They fold easily for transportation, or can hang on a rail system in the studio until needed. Muslins can be set-up on location with the help of a portable background stand. Purchase muslin fabrics in longer lengths to accommodate full length portraits, or in shorter lengths for waist-up portraits.
- Choose canvas backdrops for a variety of poses in the studio. Hang canvas from a roller system in the studio. Use canvas backdrops for close-ups to three-quarter shots. Canvas backdrops are not long enough to shoot head to toe, since they do not sweep onto the floor. Choose canvas backdrops for business portraits and senior head-shots.
- Select sheer backdrop cloths as an accent. Use them with vinyl, for a softer look on children's portraits. Choose white sheer cloth when using gels for muted pastel colors in the background of your portraits. Sheer cloth backdrops can be used in the studio or on location. They fold easily and are very light weight.
How to Clean Photography Backdrops:
It is important to keep the photography backdrops in your studio clean. Routine cleanings of the backdrops will keep them free of footprints, dust and pet fur. Different types of backdrops require different cleaning methods. Keeping the backdrops in your studio clean will produce better portraits, and a create a better impression on your clients. Read on to learn how to clean photography backdrops.
- Use hot soapy water to clean white vinyl backdrops. Scrub the vinyl with a bristle brush and hot soapy water to remove dirt that has settled in the porous backdrops. Use a mop and bucket of hot water to mop over the surface, and remove the loosened dirt. Go over the white vinyl backdrops again with the damp mop to absorb excess moisture. Never use bleach, as it will cause the white vinyl to turn yellow.
- Wash multi-colored muslin fabric backdrops in the wash machine. Use a cold water wash and cold water rinse. Wash the muslin backdrop by itself, in case any color bleeds out. Dry the muslin backdrops in the dryer on a low heat cycle until they are damp dry. Hang the damp muslin in the studio to finish drying.
- Blot out dirt on black muslin fabric backdrops. Use a damp cloth to work on individual areas of the backdrops. Many black muslin backdrops will turn dark green if too much of the black is rubbed off. Never wash black muslin fabric backdrops without testing a corner of it first for bleeding. If it doesn't bleed, wash in a cold water wash and cold water rinse cycle. Tumble dry the backdrops on a low heat setting until damp, and hang to finish drying.
- Rub a dry cloth over hand painted canvas backdrops. Remove dust and lint by carefully wiping off the backdrops. Never apply water to a hand painted canvas backdrops. Avoid cleaning hand painted canvas backdrops unless it is absolutely necessary. Paint will flake off as you wipe off the backdrops.
- Wash sheer fabrics. Transparent, thin cloth may be washed on the gentle cycle in cold water, followed by a cold water rinse. Allow the sheer fabric to air dry by hanging it back up in the studio.
Tips & Warnings:
- Keeping your backdrops clean will eliminate post production touch-ups due to footprints and dust spots on the backdrops.
- Always keep cleaning instructions that are provided with new backdrop purchases.
- 1 x Photography Background Backdrop
Spec Condition New Type Photography Background Backdrop Size 6 x 3m/19.69 x 9.84ft(H x W) Material Cotton Cloth Features Features This Photography Background Backdrop looks very elegant
Photography Background Backdrop will not be blotted nor reflect light because of the high quality material
Packaging Package Included 1 x Photography Background Backdrop
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.65||USD$ 46.93||USD$ 45.21||USD$ 42.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?