Customers Also Bought
- This Photography Background Backdrop looks very elegant
- Photography Background Backdrop will not be blotted nor reflect light because of the high quality material
- This Photography Background Backdrop is a must have tool for you to take perfect photos
- Professional quality heavy duty muslin seamless backdrop will give you an outstanding memory
- This backdrop offers a selection of backgrounds that allow you to get creative with your photography
- The backdrop are ideal for photographers to withstand applications
- Ideal for photo background, display banners, drafting and decorations
- Material: Waterproof PP Paper
- Size: 5 x 3m / 16.40 x 9.84ft(H x W)
- Note: This product is cut into 4 small pieces shipment, every small piece of stitching at about 1.5cm Coincide part.
- The Photography Background Backdrops work great with digital cameras, Digital Photography Backgrounds are ideal for all level photographers
- These Photo Backgrounds Backdrops are made with the highest quality material to ensure you get the most professional and durable backdrop
- This Photo Backgrounds Backdrops is created with a special multi-layering painting process to create a unique, rich look of old world muslin. These Photo Backgrounds Backdrops are a must for your photo studio
- Never fear location shoots again. These photo backdrops are the recommended accessory and your studio is ready to go anywhere, anytime
Size in Detail:
How to Make Studio Photo Backdrops:
- Any professional or serious amateur photographer will need a backdrop sooner or later. Photo backdrops come in handy for any number of projects, including portraiture and product photography. With the expense of cameras, lenses, lighting, tripods, reflectors and other accessories, many photographers look for ways to save a few bucks. Making your own studio backdrops is one of the easiest ways to stretch your photography budget.
- Use the measuring tape to find the amount of fabric you will need to make your back drop. Measure the height from the ceiling or backdrop pole to the floor. Then measure the floor from front to back of your shooting area. Add these two numbers together to find the length of muslin you need. You may also want to measure the width of your shooting area to find the width of muslin you'll need.
- Purchase the muslin you need from a fabric store. You may want to purchase a little more than you need to allow for mistakes in cutting. Wash and dry the muslin.
- Spread the muslin out on the floor and use the scissors to trim the edges as straight as possible.
- Use the measuring tape to measure the muslin. Use a pencil to mark your measurements.
- Cut off excess muslin using your scissors.
- Run the no-sew fusible tape along the entire length of one of the long edges.
- Fold the muslin over the tape to create a sharp edge.
- Iron the fold to fuse the tape to the fabric.
- Run the fusible tape, fold and iron the other edge.
- Fold five inches of the top edge backward to create the pole pocket for your backdrop pole.
- Run the fusible tape along the front edge and iron.
- Hang your new photo backdrop from the backdrop pole. A backdrop pole is simply a pole from which to hang your studio backdrops. They often come with stands to support the pole and allow you to set them up anywhere. They are available at most photo supply shops and from many Internet stores.
- Pull the muslin at the front of your shooting area forward until the backdrop creates a slight curve to hide the corner where the wall and floor meet.
How to Store Photo Studio Background White Seamless Photographic Paper:
- Hi! OK, so you've got your home photography studio set up, you've taken some great pictures and now you are ready to store your seamless background paper for your next photographic session. Please read on Store Photo Studio Background White Seamless Photography Paper
- This article is tailored more toward those using the smaller rolls (less than a few feet long) but those with larger rolls can glean some advice as well :-). First take your seamless photo paper off of where you have it mounted.
- Now you've got to roll it up tight. As you roll it, you'll see the paper will resist rolling up tight. Since you unwound it for a shot the paper tends to stay unwound as shown in step 4 below
- If the unwound portion of your photographic background white seamless paper is dirty or wrinkled, simply cut it off the portion you had unrolled so that you can roll up tight.
- If the portion is still in great shape and the paper won't roll easily, pinch the paper as shown with one hand with the roll standing vertically
- Continue to tighten the white seamless paper by rolling using your 'pinching' hand as well pulling the 'loose' paper on the end tight. Continue to pull and roll until tight
- Once it gets tight like this, secure it with a small piece of masking painters tape (the kind that is easy to remove without tearing paper) and put the paper back into its original box.
- Look for a low humidity dry area. Be sure it is away from the elements (open window, open heat source, etc)
- Be sure to stand the paper in the box on end. I like to use a dry, away from the elements, corner of the room to ensure the box won't fall over or lean to one side. You don't want to lay the photographic seamless paper flat, as it will cause a 'flat' section on the roll. This flat, wrinkled section may appear in your photography.
- Close the top of the box so dust can not enter and you are done. Thanks for reading my How To Store Photo Studio Background White Seamless Photographic Paper
Photo Backdrop Ideas
When you are shooting photos for personal or commercial use, a photo backdrop can add depth to the photo and communicate additional detail about the scene. As you choose photo backdrops, consider ways to add layers to the photo and select lights and props that will enhance the photo scene
- Household Materials: When you want to experiment with different photo backdrops without spending much money, start by using materials you have at home. A richly textured brocade bedspread can be the background for a formal photo, for example, while a simple flowered sheet can serve as a whimsical backdrop for photos of children. You can use materials in their natural place by shooting photos in front of thick, hanging curtains or a wall with an antique wall paper
- Light Box: For a luminous, soft backdrop, create a homemade light box. Create a large box frame using lengths of PVC pipe and corner fittings; you can cut the pipe to size with a hand saw. Fold over about 5 inches on the shorter side of three white sheets and sew to make tubes that can accommodate the size of the PVC pipe. Hang the sheets on three sides of the frame and steam to remove wrinkles. Place photography lights on the left and right side, behind the sheets, and place a smaller light directly behind the sheet in back of the subject. The white sheets will create a soft, diffuse glow that is flattering for portraits and product photography
- Green Screen: If you want to edit in different backgrounds to a photo on your computer, use the green screen technique. Often used in television and commercial photography, this technique positions photo subjects against a bright green screen; the green area is digitally removed and replaced with a different photo or video background. To recreate the effect, simply use a large roll of green paper or fabric as a background and select the color in Photoshop to remove
- Natural Setting: If you are shooting photos of children, engagements or weddings, a natural backdrop can add depth and detail to the photo. For children, look for wide, open fields that stretch out in a green expanse. Engagement and wedding photos can be taken with the couple posed in front of a tree, flowering bush, or in the middle of the forest. In autumn, take advantage of falling leaves to add color and texture to your photos. As you choose a natural backdrop, look for settings that have similar color or pattern to keep the focus on the subjects
- 1 x Photography Background Backdrop
Spec Condition New Type Photography Background Backdrop Size 5 x 3m / 16.40 x 9.84ft(H x W) Material Waterproof PP Paper Features Features This Photography Background Backdrop looks very elegant
Photography Background Backdrop will not be blotted nor reflect light because of the high quality material
Packaging Package Included 1 x Photography Background Backdrop
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.69||USD$ 35.78||USD$ 32.87||USD$ 29.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: This item met all my expectations and some! I would recommend it to everyone.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: This product was a good, inexpensive alternative to a more typical muslin photographic background. I needed a reasonably-sized portable green screen for a one-time shoot, and didn't have the budget for a traditional green screen. Careful lighting yielded footage I was able to work with adequately for the project.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: Works as it should. You light it right, it will key perfectly. Make sure you use hard surface floors though. Otherwise you can tear or wrinkle it. There is plenty of paper, so you can always just tear off more, adn it's inexpensive so if you damage it, it's no big deal. And the best part is that you don't have to iron or wash it like muslin.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I love this backdrop and it's very long too. The equipments are very eazy to setup. I love it. I would recommend you guys to buy this backdrop if you going to have lots of people to shoot.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I ordered this backdrop. It's a nice backdrop. The backdrops are a nice fabric, it was a breeze to set up. They arrived on time and in good condition. The only aspect I misunderstood was the photo makes it appear that all three backdrops can be hung at the same time. I liked that idea because I didn't want to have to de-wrinkle them every time I changed a backdrop color. But, that's minor and I am very happy with this product.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: When I bought this product did not know what to expect, when I received it, I was excited to get all set up, the product is great, I used it a number of times now and it is easy to use and setup. It works just fine for my personal private studio it delivers perfectly what I need. The three type of cloth are great they are versatile and work just fine, properly stitched at the ends. My son loves the green drop for his school video projects, it has something for every one. If you are looking to have a setup of back drops this baby will do the job and worth every penny in my opinion.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great product, I was a little weary because I read the two conflicting reviews of this fixture but went ahead and ordered one. Sturdy construction, ordering more
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great product. I just ordered another one.
Was this review helpful?