Customers Also Bought
- Take your digital SLR camera with you on all of your wild and crazy adventures with this durable bag
- This gadget bag keeps your camera protected and your accessories handy, so you can capture those priceless moments
- This durable and ultra protective carrying case features interior dividers that allow you to customize the interior space
- Waterproof, snow proof, moisture proof and dust-proof
- It allows you to carry additional accessories and valuables
- Perfect for travelers, professionals, and students
- Size: 22 x 12.5 x 18cm /8.66 x 4.92 x 7.08in(L x W x H)
- Material: Canvas & EPE & EVA
- Adjustable shoulder strap and belt loop offers a variety of carrying options
- The bag can provided a good protection for your camera
- Fashion designed and durable inner structure
How to Travel Safely With a Camcorder:
- Carry your camcorder in a padded case. They may cost a little extra, but replacing a cracked lens will cost much more.
- Always bring your camcorder as a piece of carry-on luggage when traveling by plane. Never check your camera at the baggage counter and never stick it in the trunk. Your camcorder will be safer from the elements on the seat next to you.
- Have the camera ready at customs and security gates. The security checker will likely want to inspect the camera to be sure it is not a weapon.
- Buy adapters for international power outlets. Make sure you get a quality adapter for your charger when you are traveling abroad. Don't buy one that is going to short out and ruin your battery.
- Get a room with a safe. Check ahead of time with your hotel to see if there will be safes in the rooms. Most cleaning staffs are very professional and ethical, but lock it up for extra security.
- Let your camera warm up or cool down before using. If you'll be traveling to vastly different climates, you'll want your camera to adjust to the new temperature naturally.
- Insure your camera. Many home and contents insurance policies cover accidental damage.
Tips & Warnings:
- Invest in some silica gel packets and stick them in your case to prevent moisture damage.
- Keep your camera secure. Carry it on your front instead of your back. Make sure the bag is zipped and fastened.
- Some companies offer lines of inconspicuous camera bags. Shop around.
- While packing, keep your camera separate from any lotions, sunscreens or bug repellants. Leaky bottles will damage your camera.
- Leave the camera home when you go to the beach. Sand is awful for cameras. If you must bring it with, bring a sealable bag and a brush to get rid of any stray grains of sand.
- When the bag gets wet, you can wipe it with a dry cloth to fully dry before using, otherwise it will cause fabrics to fade
- Please keep it from sunlight and high humidity environment
- Protect your digital camera from accidental damage and scratches
- Do not use chemical lotion (alcohol, alkali, etc.) to wash it, otherwise it will cause deform of the product
- If you don't use your camera for a long time, you can take it out from your bag. Reserve it at the other place
- 1 x Aerfeis DSLR Photography Camcorder Carry Bag
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 41.39||USD$ 40.17||USD$ 38.94||USD$ 37.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?