Customers Also Bought
- Duffel bag is made of high quality material, durable and fashion
- You can enjoy the happiness of enjoying a picnic and camping
- Special design of duffel bag makes it store all your necessary things
- Duffel bag is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- Picnic bag is perfect for keeping food the right temperature
- This insulated bag set includes 4 PS goblets, 1 plastic cutting board, 4 cotton napkins, 4 plates, 4 stainless steel knives, 4 stainless steel forks, 4 stainless steel spoons, 1 versatile saber
- Bag Material: Oxford
- Convenient picnic bag
- The front of insulated bag
- The back of insulated bag
- Belt details
- Zipper details
Clean & Wash Duffel Bags:
- Remove all items from the duffel bag. Check the side pockets
- Lay the duffel bag out on a flat surface
- Fill a container with cool water and add a few drops of a mild dishwashing liquid. Mix the contents together
- Saturate a sponge in the mixture and wring out the excess liquid
- Wipe the duffel bag down with the sponge. Reapply the mixture if needed
- Rinse the duffel bag with a clean, damp cloth
- Mix a solution of equal parts cool water and distilled white vinegar. Saturate a soft cloth in the mixture
- Wipe the duffel bag down with the cloth saturated in the vinegar-water mixture to kill mold and mildew
- Hang the duffel bag in a sunny location to air-dry
Prepare for an Outdoor Picnic:
- Find out who is coming to the picnic. Send out invites, either verbally or with a quick note. Get responses by asking for an answer by a certain date. Figure out how many children will be coming and how many adults. Determine whether any of your guests have special needs, such as older people needing more comfortable seating
- Decide what type of sitting and eating accommodations you will have. If you are having eight guests or less, you can get a nice outdoor patio table with umbrella that seats up to eight. You can always have children sit at a smaller table, such as an extra card table you had in the basement. You could decide to have people sit on outdoor camping chairs and hold their food in their laps, but it is much nicer to actually have a table when dining
- Arrange the seating for the guests. Consider shade. Before the day of the picnic, learn where the shade will fall in your yard during the time of the picnic. If it will be a hot day, try to place the seating in the shade, or at least some of the seating. If it is a cooler day, people may want to sit in the warmth of the sun
- Allow room to move and play. No one wants to sit still for hours on end at a picnic, especially kids. Make sure you have room for people to move about and take part in activities. If you don't have a big enough yard, you could consider having the picnic at a park that has picnic tables
- Have activities available. If there are children, have age-appropriate games and toys ready for them to play with. Younger children may enjoy large bouncing balls, badminton sets with a small net, whiffle ball and hula hoops. Older children and adults may like croquet, volleyball and horseshoes. Board games, even checkers or chess, are an option if it's cooler and the sun isn't out. You might want a separate table for this apart from the one food will be served on
- Have some good food and a way to cook it. Based on your budget, decide whether to go with hot dogs and hamburgers, or something more expensive like barbecued chicken and ribs. Include salad, vegetables like grilled asparagus or corn on the cob, and a dessert. If you don't have a grill, you could borrow one or pick up an inexpensive one. You can usually find a decent gas grill for under $150 at places like Walmart or Home Depot. Don't forget the propane
- Pick out and purchase beverages. Decide whether this event will be alcohol free or include beer and wine coolers. Wine is an option as well. Pick other beverages based on the weather. In extreme heat, lemonade and flavored water are going to be great choices, as well as iced tea. Some guests will always prefer soda. Know your guests preferences ahead of time
- 1 x Picnic Backpack Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.66||USD$ 25.38||USD$ 24.10||USD$ 22.39||USD$ 22.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.