Customers Also Bought
- The BBQ bag is made of oxford, which is durable and wearable
- The picnic bag is suitable for barbecue and camping in the wild
- Being big, the BBQ bag is one type of the best BBQ accessory for your family and friends to have a barbecue outdoors
- They can also be regarded as outdoor bag because the inner part of them is orderly regulated
- You can buy the BBQ bag to have a barbecue and the bags bear enough space to put cutlery
- Material: 600D Oxford
- Size: 40 x 11 x 25cm/15.7 x 4.3 x 9.8in(L x W x H)
- The BBQ bag is zipper and shoulder design, convenience to carry
- This BBQ bag has large space and matching forks, knives, salt pepper bottle etc.
- With large single space, you can put your roast needles and glasses in it
- The mesh pocket and belt design can make your barbecue tools steady
- Look the waterproof rubber-soled bottom of the outdoor bag which can makes the it durable and wear-resistant
How to Keep Hot Food Hot and Cold Food Cold at a Barbecue or Picnic
A picnic is a good --- not to mention cost-effective --- way to change your normal dining scenery. Whether you are taking someone on a picnic date, hosting your family reunion picnic-style or just having a picnic with friends, the considerations about how to keep hot food hot and cold food cold are much the same. Poor planning could result in a spoiled picnic with warm chicken salad and melted ice pops. Not only does the wrong temperature for food turn off your appetite, it can also make you sick.
- Cook the hot food right before you are about to leave for a picnic. Although you can save time by making a warm meal in advance, you do not to have to stick your warm meal into the refrigerator and then attempt to reheat it before your picnic.
- Put the hot food, while it is still hot, directly into aluminum foil. Wrap and seal the food. Aluminum foil is effective for trapping the heat in food. If you transfer hot food into a plastic product, such as a plastic container or baggie, the heat can potentially melt the product. However, if you are making a hot meal that is too messy to place into aluminum foil, such as spaghetti and meatballs, you can transfer the hot food into a glass dish or bowl and cover it with the foil.
- Wrap a dish towel around your aluminum-wrapped, hot food. A dish towel provides extra insulation, so that the heat does not escape from the food.
- Transfer your hot dishes into a cooler. Coolers are not just used to keep foods cool but they are also used to keep warm dishes hot. The difference is you do not add ice into a cooler that is used to keep foods warm.
- Add heat packs into the cooler. Heat packs emit heat, which gets trapped inside of the cooler to keep your food hot. Place the heat packs on top of the food that you wish to keep hot. Make sure the heat packs never come into direct contact with the food and are always separated by the aluminum foil or dish towel.
- Remove the hot food when you are ready to eat it at the picnic. Do not take it out of the cooler, unwrap the insulation and open the container preemptively, as this allows all of the heat to escape
- Take your cold or frozen foods out of the fridge or freezer just before you are leaving for the picnic. Do not give the foods you want to keep cold any extra time to thaw, or else they will not stay as cold for as long as you would like.
- Place the cold food into plastic containers or baggies. Make sure they are well sealed, so that the cold air cannot escape. Wrap an additional layer of aluminum foil over the plastic to help trap the cold.
- Set your packages and baggies of cold food into a cooler. Fill the cooler with ice. This is a more effective way to keep your cold food cold rather than placing the food containers and bags on top of the ice, which does not surround all angles of the food. Another idea is to add ice packs on top of cold foods that are placed inside of coolers. You may not have a cooler that is large enough to hold a lot of ice, so an ice pack works effectively.
- Remove the ice and cold food when you are ready to serve it.
- 1 x BBQ Bag
- 10 x Roast Needles
- 1 x Bottle Opener
- 4 x Stainless Steel knives and forks
- 4 x Plates
- 1 x Oven
- 4 x Napkins
- 2 x Spiced Salt Bottle
- 4 x Bear Bottles
- 1 x Folded Bag
- 1 x Stainless Steel Round Handle Fork
- 1 x Stainless Steel Round Handle Clamp
- 1 x Wooden Handle Hairbrush
Spec Condition New Size 40 x 11 x 25cm/15.7 x 4.3 x 9.8in(L x W x H) Material 600D Oxford Features Features The BBQ bag is made of oxford, which is durable and wearable
The picnic bag is suitable for barbecue and camping in the wild
Being big, the BBQ bag is one type of the best BBQ accessory for your family and friends to have a barbecue outdoors
They can also be regarded as outdoor bag because the inner part of them is orderly regulated
You can buy the BBQ bag to have a barbecue and the bags bear enough space to put cutlery
Packaging Package Included 1 x BBQ Bag
10 x Roast Needles
1 x Bottle Opener
4 x Stainless Steel knives and forks
4 x Plates
1 x Oven
4 x Napkins
2 x Spiced Salt Bottle
4 x Bear Bottles
1 x Folded Bag
1 x Stainless Steel Round Handle Fork
1 x Stainless Steel Round Handle Clamp
1 x Wooden Handle Hairbrush
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 89.34||USD$ 85.64||USD$ 81.94||USD$ 77.00||USD$ 77.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: The inner design of the picnic bag is orderly. I can put items in the bag at ease. They just look like picnic baskets to collect things.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought the outdoor bag for two of my good friends several days ago. They told me they like them and said the outdoor bags are helpful. LOL They like going out and traveling very much
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: Last week i went to wild to have a BBQ with my family. This BBQ bag is big enough to carry tools and food. Especially the food was good preserved like this BBQ bag.
Was this review helpful?