Customers Also Bought
- Holding Temperature: 0˚C ~ +60˚C
- Capacity: 13L
- Color: Light Green
- Material: Satin & Aluminium Foil & Waterproof Rubber
- Size: 30 x 16 x 32cm/11.8 x 6.3 x 12.6in(L x W x H)
- This picnic bag can be used for a long time because of the high quality satin and aluminum foil
- It is very convenient for you to open or close the picnic bag for the zipper design
- There has reasonable design that all your things can be put tidily
- This picnic bag has big enough space that you can put many things that you need
- With this designer bag, you and your families or friends can enjoy the picnic
- Your friends will appreciate your good taste with this cool backpack
- This picnic bag has beautiful design that amny people will like it
- There is big enough space that you can put as many as things that you need for the picnic
- The zipper design can make you more convenient to open and close this picnic bag
- The material of this pothook is very high that you can use it for a long time
- The black pad can reduce the stress if you carry too many things
- The handle is very beautiful and durable that you also can take it down
Picnic Backpack Crafts:
As the warm months roll around, you will likely be spending more time outside with friends. Picnics are an outdoor activity many people enjoy in spring and summer, but even the best day can be ruined by a lack of preparation. Having a picnic backpack designated for your snacks, drinks, cups, plates and silverware will help you organize your picnics. Decorating your backpack with craft items personalizes your carrying gear
Choosing a Backpack
- The material from which your backpack is made will make a huge difference in the type of craft items you can successfully use to decorate it. Mesh backpacks with a slippery surface will make drawing with pens and paints difficult, although the material is more resistant to harsh weather, spills and leaks. Cotton backpacks will help paint, pens and glue-on crafts adhere semi-permanently. If you plan to illustrate the surface of your backpack, use a white backpack made of 100-percent cotton
- Sketch your design on paper before attempting to put it on your backpack. Once you have your design planned, slip a piece of cardboard inside the backpack to provide a solid surface on which to draw and prevent the color from leaking through. Draw or paint on your backpack as desired. If you used pens to draw your design, help the colors heat set by placing the backpack in the dryer for a short cycle. Paint a sealant over the designs on your backpack if you used paints
- You can decorate your backpack further using zipper pulls, lanyards and key chains. The Making Friends website, for example (makingfriends.com), provides free craft plans and supply lists to make dangling accessories that resemble animals, hearts, ghosts, baseball caps and other items. To make a lanyard, pick up twine, small plastic beads for decoration and complementary accessory items from a crafts store. Place your beads and items on the twine, braid the twine using a lanyard plan or as you see fit, tie off a knot and attach a key-chain ring so the accessory can hang from your zipper
- To really prepare your backpack for a picnic, you can employ a number of creative craft ideas. Consider sewing in extra pouches to hold drinks, small food items and silverware using a thread, needle and pieces of felt to create the pockets. Pack a self-made first-aid kit in one of your felt pouches. Include essential items, such as antiseptic and adhesive bandages. Sew in a name card, made from plastic or metal, with your name engraved or drawn in using permanent marker. Punch two holes into the name tag and sew onto the front of the backpack. Consider including a contact number in case your pack is lost. For all crafts that use sharp or dangerous tools, make sure an adult is present to facilitate the use of these tools
How to Safely Pack a Picnic:
Taking your family on a picnic in the park is a great way to get some fresh air and enjoy each others' company. However, placing your meal in old-fashioned baskets may not cut it. When packaging items to eat outdoors, it is important to keep food safety in mind. Improperly packing or failing to chill perishable items can result in spoiled items and food poisoning
- Pour a bag of ice into each of the coolers, filling the first almost completely and the second only halfway. Use your hands to make the ice level in the coolers
- Pack drinks in the fullest cooler, burying them in the ice. Smooth the ice and place an empty plastic cup on top. Spread a flat garbage bag on top of the cubes, tucking the edges of the bag around the ice. This ice will be for human consumption, so the garbage bag will keep it from getting dirty. Use the cup to dig around in the cooler and to scoop ice into other containers
- Wrap all food individually in squares of plastic wrap, then in squares of foil. Package different types of food in different zip-top freezer bags (sandwiches in one bag, sliced fruit in another, etc.) and, if you like, use a permanent marker to label each bag. Put any food that can't be wrapped, such as salad, into plastic, lidded containers
- Pack the second cooler. Put a flat garbage bag on top of the ice to keep food from getting soggy. Place the plastic containers on top of the garbage bag. Put several flat cold packs on top and along the sides of the containers. Pack bagged items on top of the cold packs and close the cooler tightly
- Keep the food cooler closed as much as possible. When you get to the picnic site, don't open that cooler until it is time to eat. Discard any picnic leftovers; if they have been sitting out in the sun for too long, they could cause food poisoning. Only consume ice from the drink cooler
- 1 x Shoulder Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.10||USD$ 43.53||USD$ 41.96||USD$ 39.88||USD$ 39.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.