Customers Also Bought
- Holding Temperature: 0˚C ~ +60˚C
- Capacity: 13L
- Color: Light Green
- Material: Satin & Aluminium Foil & Waterproof Rubber
- Size: 30 x 16 x 32cm/11.8 x 6.3 x 12.6in(L x W x H)
- This picnic bag can be used for a long time because of the high quality satin and aluminum foil
- It is very convenient for you to open or close the picnic bag for the zipper design
- There has reasonable design that all your things can be put tidily
- This picnic bag has big enough space that you can put many things that you need
- With this designer bag, you and your families or friends can enjoy the picnic
- Your friends will appreciate your good taste with this cool backpack
- This picnic bag has beautiful design that amny people will like it
- There is big enough space that you can put as many as things that you need for the picnic
- The zipper design can make you more convenient to open and close this picnic bag
- The material of this pothook is very high that you can use it for a long time
- The black pad can reduce the stress if you carry too many things
- The handle is very beautiful and durable that you also can take it down
Picnic Backpack Crafts:
As the warm months roll around, you will likely be spending more time outside with friends. Picnics are an outdoor activity many people enjoy in spring and summer, but even the best day can be ruined by a lack of preparation. Having a picnic backpack designated for your snacks, drinks, cups, plates and silverware will help you organize your picnics. Decorating your backpack with craft items personalizes your carrying gear
Choosing a Backpack
- The material from which your backpack is made will make a huge difference in the type of craft items you can successfully use to decorate it. Mesh backpacks with a slippery surface will make drawing with pens and paints difficult, although the material is more resistant to harsh weather, spills and leaks. Cotton backpacks will help paint, pens and glue-on crafts adhere semi-permanently. If you plan to illustrate the surface of your backpack, use a white backpack made of 100-percent cotton
- Sketch your design on paper before attempting to put it on your backpack. Once you have your design planned, slip a piece of cardboard inside the backpack to provide a solid surface on which to draw and prevent the color from leaking through. Draw or paint on your backpack as desired. If you used pens to draw your design, help the colors heat set by placing the backpack in the dryer for a short cycle. Paint a sealant over the designs on your backpack if you used paints
- You can decorate your backpack further using zipper pulls, lanyards and key chains. The Making Friends website, for example (makingfriends.com), provides free craft plans and supply lists to make dangling accessories that resemble animals, hearts, ghosts, baseball caps and other items. To make a lanyard, pick up twine, small plastic beads for decoration and complementary accessory items from a crafts store. Place your beads and items on the twine, braid the twine using a lanyard plan or as you see fit, tie off a knot and attach a key-chain ring so the accessory can hang from your zipper
- To really prepare your backpack for a picnic, you can employ a number of creative craft ideas. Consider sewing in extra pouches to hold drinks, small food items and silverware using a thread, needle and pieces of felt to create the pockets. Pack a self-made first-aid kit in one of your felt pouches. Include essential items, such as antiseptic and adhesive bandages. Sew in a name card, made from plastic or metal, with your name engraved or drawn in using permanent marker. Punch two holes into the name tag and sew onto the front of the backpack. Consider including a contact number in case your pack is lost. For all crafts that use sharp or dangerous tools, make sure an adult is present to facilitate the use of these tools
How to Safely Pack a Picnic:
Taking your family on a picnic in the park is a great way to get some fresh air and enjoy each others' company. However, placing your meal in old-fashioned baskets may not cut it. When packaging items to eat outdoors, it is important to keep food safety in mind. Improperly packing or failing to chill perishable items can result in spoiled items and food poisoning
- Pour a bag of ice into each of the coolers, filling the first almost completely and the second only halfway. Use your hands to make the ice level in the coolers
- Pack drinks in the fullest cooler, burying them in the ice. Smooth the ice and place an empty plastic cup on top. Spread a flat garbage bag on top of the cubes, tucking the edges of the bag around the ice. This ice will be for human consumption, so the garbage bag will keep it from getting dirty. Use the cup to dig around in the cooler and to scoop ice into other containers
- Wrap all food individually in squares of plastic wrap, then in squares of foil. Package different types of food in different zip-top freezer bags (sandwiches in one bag, sliced fruit in another, etc.) and, if you like, use a permanent marker to label each bag. Put any food that can't be wrapped, such as salad, into plastic, lidded containers
- Pack the second cooler. Put a flat garbage bag on top of the ice to keep food from getting soggy. Place the plastic containers on top of the garbage bag. Put several flat cold packs on top and along the sides of the containers. Pack bagged items on top of the cold packs and close the cooler tightly
- Keep the food cooler closed as much as possible. When you get to the picnic site, don't open that cooler until it is time to eat. Discard any picnic leftovers; if they have been sitting out in the sun for too long, they could cause food poisoning. Only consume ice from the drink cooler
- 1 x Shoulder Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.34||USD$ 42.54||USD$ 40.75||USD$ 38.36||USD$ 38.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.