Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality stainless iron material, so that the pill box organizer will be durable
- Pill box organizer with separate compartments so you can easily find the pill you need at that time
- Every compartment is used for different kinds of medicines
- Brilliantly finished in high quality material, the inside lid doubles ad a useful flat vanity mirror
- This pill box organizer simple construction allows it to pop open with a single touch of a button and stays securely closed until you are ready to use it again
- This unique pill box makes a great holder for mints, vitamins, pills, gum, or small earrings and jewelry when traveling
- No more loose pills floating around you pocket or bag with this pill box organizer
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Iron
- Size: 5.2cm/2.3in
- Thickness: 1.8cm/0.7in
- Inside of the pill box organizer are divided into three part, so you can put different kinds of pills separated
- With fine workmanship, this pill case organizer is attention to detail flawless
- Made of high quality stainless iron material insure this weekly pill box is durable
- This lightweight pill case organizer is easy to take when you have a travel
- With this best pill case organizer more convenience will be provided for you and your family
How to Make a Pillbox?
Pillboxes typically are rectangular or circular cases to hold a week's worth of medication. Carrying these large pillboxes around can be inconvenient if you only want to transport a few aspirin or another type of medicine for one day. It is not complicated to make a small pillbox to carry just a few tablets or pills. This type of pillbox fits easily inside your pocket or your purse
- Remove the bottle cap from a clean, empty soda or plastic water bottle. If there is an O-ring left on the cap or plastic bottle, remove it with your fingers or a pair of scissors
- Cut off the neck of the plastic bottle about 1/4 inch below where the bottle cap screws into place. Discard the rest of the bottle
- Sand or file the cut portion of the neck section
- Wash a nickel with warm soapy water, rinse and dry it well
- Glue the nickel onto the cut surface of the bottleneck
- Place your pills or tablets into the hole. Screw the bottle cap into place
How to Recycle Pill Boxes?
There are several ways to reuse old pill bottles that may be piling up and cluttering home spaces. You can create holiday decorations, make personal kits, or use them to store herbs and spices. If nothing else, you can recycle them. Finding special uses for these pill boxes can save you money and help the environment. Remember to label pill bottles when reusing so that they will not be confused with important prescription pills
- Turn them into small containers. Store small paper clips, craft glitter, buttons, and other small objects in pill boxes rather than in larger containers that take up more space. Pill boxes used as storage containers are cost-effective and durable enough to be reused
- Turn them into craft projects. Old pill bottles are especially useful as holiday decorations. Dress up pill bottles with glitter, designs, and other creative craft supplies. Cut out a slit and attach a string to the pill bottle's top. Loop the string around a Christmas tree branch to create festive holiday ornaments
- Create first aid, sewing, or fishing supply kits with larger pill boxes. Thoroughly clean each section, dry, and label each section carefully. Place into each section first aid supplies like band-aids and creams; fishing supplies such as fishing hooks and lures; and sewing supplies
- Make toys for small children. Fill old pill boxes with beans or other noisy items. The child proof tops keep items from falling out and becoming digested by smaller children. Do not put candy or food in pill bottles for children because they may believe that all pill bottles contain candy, not prescription drugs
- Fill old, clean bottles with herbs and spices. Remember to label the bottles with permanent markers to identify each one
- Recycle them. Check with your local pharmacy to see if they reuse them. Not all pharmacies accept old prescriptions, and if they don't, seek out medical missions or churches who can use these pill bottles for families and individuals in need. Another option is to take old pill boxes to a local recycling center. Instead of tossing bottles into the trash, these recycling centers will sterilize and re-manufacture the pill bottles as new
- 1 x Pill Box
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.04||USD$ 4.85||USD$ 4.66||USD$ 4.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.