Customers Also Bought
- Designed a handle it's convinent for you to carry this pill box
- With the Portable Handle design, the portable pill case can be much help for you
- It is convenient to use the first aid kit when your friends suddenly get sick
- Compact and portable, the portable pill box is easy to take with you
- Made of high quality material, this first aid kit is resistance, lightweight, tough and durable
- Designed with dustproof, watertight and antiseptic, the stuff in the case can be effectively protected even in severe environment
- Material: PP
- Color: Transparent
- Size: 19.5 x 11.5 x 8.5cm/7.8 x 4.6 x 3.4in(L x W x H)
- This pocket size pill case is convenient when you travel to carry any medicine
- Made of PP, this first aid is transparent, so that you can find where the pills are easily
- The Portable Pill Case is easy to take with you because of its design
- Three compartments can be folded in a single container, so it's easy to use
- Designed with high quality material, this first aid kit is resistance, lightweight, tough and durable
Pill Box Ideas:
- Instead of carrying around a bulky pill box, create your own by recycling products you may already have in your home. Creating your own pill box will give you a happier association with the pills themselves, and will allow you to conceal your pills in small, inconspicuous containers
- Mints are small and around the same size and shape of many medical pills, which is why many people use empty mint tins as pill boxes. The tin makes them sturdy and able to handle the bottom of a purse. Decorate the tin with jewels, craft paint or fabric buttons to make the tin a more custom pill box
- If you want to carry a few small pills in your pocket, the top of a plastic bottle (such as a soda or water bottle) works perfectly. Place the cap aside and cut the spout, just below the ridges, off of an empty water bottle. Sand down the plastic edges you just cut so they're not sharp. Then take a coin (nickel or quarter, depending on the size of the opening) and seal off the cut, bottom portion of the bottle end. Use hot glue to seal the coin to the bottom opening and place a layer of hot glue on the bottom so that the coin is completely covered. Screw the cap on and you'll have a small, unique pill box
- When you've run out of compact powder makeup, don't throw the compact away. Instead, use it as a pill box for small pills. Clean any makeup residue out of the inside of the compact. Simply place the pills inside and you're ready to go. To make the compact less-noisy in your purse, glue a thin layer of felt on the inside (not on the mirror side). Decorate your compact with stickers or paint, or leave it as-is to disguise your pills as makeup
- To ensure you don't forget your pills, create a pill container that's a keychain. A laser pointer keychain makes the perfect container for a few pills. Simply unscrew the battery cap to the laser pointer and remove the batteries. Drop the pills in where the batteries should go and screw the cap back on. The pills will stay in place on your keychain and you won't forget them
How to Recycle Pill Boxes:
- Turn them into small containers. Store small paper clips, craft glitter, buttons, and other small objects in pill boxes rather than in larger containers that take up more space. Pill boxes used as storage containers are cost-effective and durable enough to be reused
- Turn them into craft projects. Old pill bottles are especially useful as holiday decorations. Dress up pill bottles with glitter, designs, and other creative craft supplies. Cut out a slit and attach a string to the pill bottle's top. Loop the string around a Christmas tree branch to create festive holiday ornaments
- Create first aid, sewing, or fishing supply kits with larger pill boxes. Thoroughly clean each section, dry, and label each section carefully. Place into each section first aid supplies like band-aids and creams; fishing supplies such as fishing hooks and lures; and sewing supplies
- Make toys for small children. Fill old pill boxes with beans or other noisy items. The child proof tops keep items from falling out and becoming digested by smaller children. Do not put candy or food in pill bottles for children because they may believe that all pill bottles contain candy, not prescription drugs
- Fill old, clean bottles with herbs and spices. Remember to label the bottles with permanent markers to identify each one
- Recycle them. Check with your local pharmacy to see if they reuse them. Not all pharmacies accept old prescriptions, and if they don't, seek out medical missions or churches who can use these pill bottles for families and individuals in need. Another option is to take old pill boxes to a local recycling center. Instead of tossing bottles into the trash, these recycling centers will sterilize and re-manufacture the pill bottles as new
- 1 x Pill Box
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.56||USD$ 6.93||USD$ 6.29||USD$ 5.43||USD$ 5.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.