Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Massage Pillow Color White Material Latex Foam Dimension 65 x 45 x 10cm/25.59 x 17.72 x 3.94in(L x W x H) Features Features The state of the art shiatsu pillow with heat conforms to your body to make you feel human again
The rotating massage mechanism and spot shiatsu for targeted massage relief is perfect for use on your neck, back, shoulders and more
Relax while the soft plush pillow kneads away muscle tension, pain and fatigue
Conforms to your body to make you feel human again
State of the art shiatsu pillow with heat
Also features soothing heat for deeper relief
Packaging Package Included 1 x Curved Shape Latex Foam Neck Massage Pillow
- The state of the art shiatsu pillow with heat conforms to your body to make you feel human again
- The rotating massage mechanism and spot shiatsu for targeted massage relief is perfect for use on your neck, back, shoulders and more
- Relax while the soft plush pillow kneads away muscle tension, pain and fatigue
- Conforms to your body to make you feel human again
- State of the art shiatsu pillow with heat
- Also features soothing heat for deeper relief
- Effectively improve the symptoms of insomnia
- Material: Latex Foam
- Size: 65 x 45 x 10cm/25.59 x 17.72 x 3.94in(L x W x H)
- The state of the art shiatsu pillow with heat conforms to your body to make you feel human again. The rotating massage mechanism and spot shiatsu for targeted massage relief is perfect for use on your neck, back, shoulders and more
- The Solid Color Velvet Pillow can relax while the soft plush pillow kneads away muscle tension, pain and fatigue.The Curved Shape Latex Foam Neck Massage Pillow was made of high quality materials, durable enough for your daily using
- It boasts excellent color and shape retention. Great looking and well-made bed pillow is an absolute must for your daily life
- The Velvet Pillow is elastic, high flexible and good ventilation, suitable for neck vertebra physiological curve. May cause mild soreness in the neck or upper back with the first few times it is used
- If you are experiencing a lot of pain, use your old pillow in conjunction with the Velvet Pillows. Velvet Pillow can be assist the neck vertebra patient to recover. Gradually increase the amount of hours you sleep with this Velvet Pillow, until you are sleeping through the night
Size in Detail:
How to Make Your Pillows Look Fancy:
Expensive, whether they are small or large. You can use things from your household, or else invest money in materials from a craft store, that will help create a more fancy look for your pillows without breaking the bank
- Create rosettes out of fabric. Purchase some eye-catching fabric, such as satin, rayon, taffeta, or even splurge for silk. An added bonus is if it has sheen, shine or alternating colors. Take the fabric, and wrap it loosely around the girth of a pillow bringing the ends together around it. Bunch the fabric together on one side at the loose ends, and wrap a rubber band around it. Tuck in the loose edges around the rubber band to hide it. Repeat this procedure for the other side of the pillow, by wrapping a second scarf
- Sew lace trim, velvet trim, or fringe trim along the edges of different pillows. Use contrasting colors (i.e. if the pillow is red, use a purple trim, etc.) Trim the fringe if it is longer than an inch. This provides intricate detail without buying expensive pillows to achieve it
- Sew or use a hot glue gun to secure embellishments onto the face or four corners of pillows, such as sequins, tiny colored jewels, tiny crystal diamonds (fake, of course), feathers, rosettes, beads, pearls, vintage brooches, etc. Do not make the pillows too cluttered looking. Space the embellishments evenly apart by at least two to two and a half inches. For larger embellishments, only place one to four of these on the pillow, such as one large peacock feather sew into the top corner, or vintage brooches on the top two corners
- Recover different pillows in velvet fabric. Velvet always gives an appearance of fancy luxury, and you can even do it yourself. Obtain velvet fabric in the color of your choice, and wrap it around the pillow like an encasement
- Continue by measuring out the length and width of the pillow, than trim the velvet to this size, leaving at least 1/4 inch for a hem. Create a pillowcase out of the velvet, than sew it shut once the pillow is inside
- Add stencils to the face of a pillow. These are available online or at craft stores. There are dozens to choose from, such as chandelier silhouettes, Koi fish, nature scenes, flowers, or Victorian designs. These can be applied with a needle and thread, or an iron, depending on what type they are.
- Create a design out of broken mirror pieces, ceramic pieces, or other jewels. This is a long process but results in a beautiful design and fancy pillow. Draw out a design on paper first, than use the hot glue gun to attach the embellishments
Tips & Warnings:
- Search craft stores and vintage stores for different materials to use on your pillows
- Pillows have a long history that can be traced to ancient Mesopotamia and Egypt. They were found inside the tombs of Pharaohs. They were originally used only by the rich and were made of curved wood. In China, hard pillows made of jade, porcelain and wood were also used
- Softer materials were used for pillows in ancient Rome and Greece. Straw, down and reeds were used as stuffing to create headrests for the rich and powerful. Embroidered pillows came into fashion in medieval Eurpoe. It wasn't until the 16th century that pillows were commonly used, although filling had to be changed regularly. The pillows we know today were developed in the 19th century but were not mass produced for consumers until the 1900s
- Pillows are used to support the head, usually while sleeping. However, pillows may also be used to support the body when used on a sofa or chair. Some pillows are used purely for decoration or display and can be referred to as cushions
- Pillows feature a soft filling made of foam, feathers, down or synthetic stuffing. Buckwheat is common filler in parts of Asia. The filler is covered by a pillowcase or pillow sham made of cloth or silk. Some pillowcases feature zippers; others have one side open at all times in order to remove the actual pillow. Pillow shams have a slit in the back through which the pillow is inserted and removed
- Decorative throw pillow.There are three primary types of pillows in use today: bed pillows, orthopedic pillows and decorative pillows. Bed pillows are square or rectangular in shape and come in sizes corresponding with bed size (standard, king and queen)
- Orthopedic pillows come in various shapes and sizes. Neck orthopedic pillows are designed to provide support to the neck. Doughnut orthopedic pillows provide support to the tailbone and alleviate pressure while sitting. Lumbar orthopedic pillows support the lower back while sitting or driving for long periods
- Decorative pillows are used on sofas, chairs and beds. They are sometimes known as accent pillows, couch or sofa pillows, throw pillows or toss pillows. They are typically smaller than bed or orthopedic pillows
- The use of pillows has many advantages. They support the head, which in turn keeps the neck and shoulders in alignment. This relieves painful pressure in the body and balances the skeletal system. They also create a feeling of comfort, aid in a good night's sleep and help with feeling well rested upon waking
- 1 x Curved Shape Latex Foam Neck Massage Pillow
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.48||USD$ 36.43||USD$ 35.37||USD$ 33.97||USD$ 33.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.