Customers Also Bought
- The state of the art shiatsu pillow with heat conforms to your body to make you feel human again
- The rotating massage mechanism and spot shiatsu for targeted massage relief is perfect for use on your neck, back, shoulders and more
- Relax while the soft plush pillow kneads away muscle tension, pain and fatigue
- Conforms to your body to make you feel human again
- State of the art shiatsu pillow with heat
- Also features soothing heat for deeper relief
- Effectively improve the symptoms of insomnia
- Material: Latex Foam
- Size: 65 x 45 x 10cm/25.59 x 17.72 x 3.94in(L x W x H)
- The state of the art shiatsu pillow with heat conforms to your body to make you feel human again. The rotating massage mechanism and spot shiatsu for targeted massage relief is perfect for use on your neck, back, shoulders and more
- The Solid Color Velvet Pillow can relax while the soft plush pillow kneads away muscle tension, pain and fatigue.The Curved Shape Latex Foam Neck Massage Pillow was made of high quality materials, durable enough for your daily using
- It boasts excellent color and shape retention. Great looking and well-made bed pillow is an absolute must for your daily life
- The Velvet Pillow is elastic, high flexible and good ventilation, suitable for neck vertebra physiological curve. May cause mild soreness in the neck or upper back with the first few times it is used
- If you are experiencing a lot of pain, use your old pillow in conjunction with the Velvet Pillows. Velvet Pillow can be assist the neck vertebra patient to recover. Gradually increase the amount of hours you sleep with this Velvet Pillow, until you are sleeping through the night
Size in Detail:
How to Make Your Pillows Look Fancy:
Expensive, whether they are small or large. You can use things from your household, or else invest money in materials from a craft store, that will help create a more fancy look for your pillows without breaking the bank
- Create rosettes out of fabric. Purchase some eye-catching fabric, such as satin, rayon, taffeta, or even splurge for silk. An added bonus is if it has sheen, shine or alternating colors. Take the fabric, and wrap it loosely around the girth of a pillow bringing the ends together around it. Bunch the fabric together on one side at the loose ends, and wrap a rubber band around it. Tuck in the loose edges around the rubber band to hide it. Repeat this procedure for the other side of the pillow, by wrapping a second scarf
- Sew lace trim, velvet trim, or fringe trim along the edges of different pillows. Use contrasting colors (i.e. if the pillow is red, use a purple trim, etc.) Trim the fringe if it is longer than an inch. This provides intricate detail without buying expensive pillows to achieve it
- Sew or use a hot glue gun to secure embellishments onto the face or four corners of pillows, such as sequins, tiny colored jewels, tiny crystal diamonds (fake, of course), feathers, rosettes, beads, pearls, vintage brooches, etc. Do not make the pillows too cluttered looking. Space the embellishments evenly apart by at least two to two and a half inches. For larger embellishments, only place one to four of these on the pillow, such as one large peacock feather sew into the top corner, or vintage brooches on the top two corners
- Recover different pillows in velvet fabric. Velvet always gives an appearance of fancy luxury, and you can even do it yourself. Obtain velvet fabric in the color of your choice, and wrap it around the pillow like an encasement
- Continue by measuring out the length and width of the pillow, than trim the velvet to this size, leaving at least 1/4 inch for a hem. Create a pillowcase out of the velvet, than sew it shut once the pillow is inside
- Add stencils to the face of a pillow. These are available online or at craft stores. There are dozens to choose from, such as chandelier silhouettes, Koi fish, nature scenes, flowers, or Victorian designs. These can be applied with a needle and thread, or an iron, depending on what type they are.
- Create a design out of broken mirror pieces, ceramic pieces, or other jewels. This is a long process but results in a beautiful design and fancy pillow. Draw out a design on paper first, than use the hot glue gun to attach the embellishments
Tips & Warnings:
- Search craft stores and vintage stores for different materials to use on your pillows
- Pillows have a long history that can be traced to ancient Mesopotamia and Egypt. They were found inside the tombs of Pharaohs. They were originally used only by the rich and were made of curved wood. In China, hard pillows made of jade, porcelain and wood were also used
- Softer materials were used for pillows in ancient Rome and Greece. Straw, down and reeds were used as stuffing to create headrests for the rich and powerful. Embroidered pillows came into fashion in medieval Eurpoe. It wasn't until the 16th century that pillows were commonly used, although filling had to be changed regularly. The pillows we know today were developed in the 19th century but were not mass produced for consumers until the 1900s
- Pillows are used to support the head, usually while sleeping. However, pillows may also be used to support the body when used on a sofa or chair. Some pillows are used purely for decoration or display and can be referred to as cushions
- Pillows feature a soft filling made of foam, feathers, down or synthetic stuffing. Buckwheat is common filler in parts of Asia. The filler is covered by a pillowcase or pillow sham made of cloth or silk. Some pillowcases feature zippers; others have one side open at all times in order to remove the actual pillow. Pillow shams have a slit in the back through which the pillow is inserted and removed
- Decorative throw pillow.There are three primary types of pillows in use today: bed pillows, orthopedic pillows and decorative pillows. Bed pillows are square or rectangular in shape and come in sizes corresponding with bed size (standard, king and queen)
- Orthopedic pillows come in various shapes and sizes. Neck orthopedic pillows are designed to provide support to the neck. Doughnut orthopedic pillows provide support to the tailbone and alleviate pressure while sitting. Lumbar orthopedic pillows support the lower back while sitting or driving for long periods
- Decorative pillows are used on sofas, chairs and beds. They are sometimes known as accent pillows, couch or sofa pillows, throw pillows or toss pillows. They are typically smaller than bed or orthopedic pillows
- The use of pillows has many advantages. They support the head, which in turn keeps the neck and shoulders in alignment. This relieves painful pressure in the body and balances the skeletal system. They also create a feeling of comfort, aid in a good night's sleep and help with feeling well rested upon waking
- 1 x Curved Shape Latex Foam Neck Massage Pillow
Spec Condition New Type Massage Pillow Color White Material Latex Foam Dimension 65 x 45 x 10cm/25.59 x 17.72 x 3.94in(L x W x H) Features Features The state of the art shiatsu pillow with heat conforms to your body to make you feel human again
The rotating massage mechanism and spot shiatsu for targeted massage relief is perfect for use on your neck, back, shoulders and more
Relax while the soft plush pillow kneads away muscle tension, pain and fatigue
Conforms to your body to make you feel human again
State of the art shiatsu pillow with heat
Also features soothing heat for deeper relief
Packaging Package Included 1 x Curved Shape Latex Foam Neck Massage Pillow
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.56||USD$ 36.53||USD$ 35.50||USD$ 34.13||USD$ 34.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.