Customers Also Bought
- Horse Pattern design of the Stuffed Pillow will bring you unlimited of fun
- The Stuffed Pillow through special technology is looked vivid and can hang on any where you like
- Stuffed Pillow is the absolutely necessary partner of your house decoration
- You can put the Modern Throw Pillow in the plastic bags, and let them leave away from fire
- Exquisite work Modern Throw Pillow is durable for long time using and not fade away
- You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feelings on this Decorative Throw Pillow
- Classically designed with an exquisite touch, the Modern Throw Pillow is gorgeous in feel
- Color: White & Brown
- Size: 30 x 30cm/12.0 x 12.0in(L x W)
- Coating Material: Lint
- Stuffing Material: PP Cotton
- This cute Horse Pattern Stuffed Toy will be the best gift for your baby
- With the unique carton design of the can create an eye-catching
- It is really a cool and fashion Throw Pillow, which is a great item for any family wardrobe
- This Cheap Throw Pillow coming with several styles is also the first choice for journey and home decoration
From the back view, it is antistatic, comfortable and combines decoration with practicality perfectly
About Throw Pillows
- Throw pillows are an easy and inexpensive way to change a room's decor. You can use throw pillows to set a mood in a room, add a punch of warmth or color or lift a room's comfort factor. The types of pillows you choose can make a statement about who you are.
- Related Searches:
- Best Travel PillowKilim Pillows
- Throw pillows have the potential to change the way you feel about a room. A handful of square or round throw pillows in a rainbow of colors can turn a plain, white couch from drab to dazzling. Pile pillows in a variety of shapes and sizes on an otherwise plainly made bed, and suddenly you've got a designer look. There's no limit to what you can do with throw pillows. All you need is a little imagination.
- When selecting throw pillows, size is one factor to take into account. The size of the pillow should be in proportion to the size of the furniture on which it'll be placed. You wouldn't want to put a large floor pillow on a small couch, nor would you want to place one small pillow at either end of a large couch. Several small pillows can serve as the equivalent of one large pillow. Mixing a variety of shapes and sizes is especially pleasing on a bed. Common bed pillows include European (large, square pillows); standard (the kind you sleep with); smaller square, rectangular, or round pillows; and neckrolls (cylindrically shaped pillows, similar in shape to a piece of taffy), which lend support when placed behind the neck.
- Color determines how much the pillow stands out in a room. A pillow in a matching color will blend seamlessly into a room's decor. Choosing pillows in complementary colors can provide pleasing accents to a room's primary color scheme. Contrasting colors stand out and make a bigger impact. Pillows can also feature different types of trim, fringe, tassels or ruffles to give them unique flair.
- Pillows come in a variety of fabrics. Sturdy fabrics like twill and denim are casual and long-wearing. More formal fabrics like velvet, brocade or velveteen add a touch of formal elegance but are difficult to clean. Pillows made from soft fabrics like velour, fleece or fur are fun and pleasing to the touch. The design of any given fabric also makes a difference in the look the pillow gives to a room. For example, large, bold, geometric prints lend a modern feel; small checks and calico prints have a homespun, country appeal; large, floral prints can create a romantic or cottage garden atmosphere; exotic prints can create a worldly look; and playful prints appeal to children.
- Not only are pillows decorative accessories, they can be functional. Strategically placed pillows lend softness to hard furniture, provide support where needed and greatly increase a home's comfort factor. Floor pillows, which are generally about 24 by 24 inches square, can turn an otherwise hard, bare floor into a gathering place and allow more seating for guests than your furniture might otherwise allow. Bed pillows are great for propping yourself up to read in bed, while pillows on a couch or chair can make these pieces of furniture all the more relaxing to snuggle into.
How to Wash Throw Pillows
- Throw pillows add a touch of contrast to a couch, bed or chair. They are perfect for using as a headrest when you lay down on the couch or as an arm rest for extra warmth while watching television. Whatever their use, after a period of time, they need to be washed to get back that fresh smell.
- Unzip the cover on the throw pillow and remove the outside from the inner stuffing. If you do not have a zipper, take out a few inches of stitches so that you can remove the outer cover. If you choose to leave the cover on, it makes it much harder to dry and the pillow may end up loosing its shape.
- Zip the outer cover closed and wash in a washing machine under a delicate cycle with like-colored clothes, preferably in cold water. Regular detergent should be fine, as well as any rinses that you normally use.
- Remove the washed cover from the washing machine and stretch out to its original shape and line dry. There is a possibility that the heat of the dryer might shrink the pillow cover and you would not be able to use it again. You can hang it outside if you have a clothes line or inside on a clothes hanger--both will work just fine.
- Open the zippered or non-zippered cover and carefully reinsert the stuffing into the pillow case. Square up the corners by positioning the stuffing so that it sits evenly in the cover. Zipper it shut or use a few slip stitches to close the opening you made.
How to Sew a Throw Pillow Cover by Hand
- Save yourself some money by giving your old throw pillows a facelift rather than purchasing new ones when you want to change the look of a room. Create pillow cases for those old throw pillows so they fit into the new look and feel of the room. You don't have to own a sewing machine to make cases for your throw pillows, you just need some fabric, a needle and thread.
- Measure the height and width of your pillow. Don't take these measurements along the edges, but rather measure both the height and width across the middle of the pillow, as this is where it is thickest.
- Place your fabric on your cutting mat. Cut one piece of fabric that is 1 inch wider and 1 inch taller than the pillow -- this is the pillow front. Cut the fabric with your rotary cutter, using the ruler to guide it.
- Cut another piece of fabric that is 1 inch taller and 6 inches wider than the pillow. Fold this piece of fabric in half left to right. Crease the fold lightly with your hand. Unfold the fabric and cut it in half along the crease. These two pieces are the back of the pillow cover.
- Fold one-half inch of one vertical edge and and both horizontal edges of the back pieces. Fold toward the wrong side of the fabric. Press these folds.
- Fold one-fourth inch of the remaining vertical edge of the back pieces. Fold toward the wrong side and press the fold. Fold the edge another one-fourth inch and press that fold. Stitch along these edges with a running stitch. A running stitch is a simple back and forth stitch with a stitch length of approximately one-fourth inch. This creates hemmed edges.
- Line up the unhemmed vertical edge of one of the back pieces and one of the vertical edges of the front piece. The wrong sides of the fabric need to face each other. Pin these two pieces together with straight pins. Repeat with the second back piece. The two back pieces will overlap each other in the center by roughly 2 inches -- this creates the opening for inserting the pillow.
- Slip stitch the front and back of the pillow case together along all four edges using needle and thread. Slide your throw pillow into the case through the opening in the back where the two back pieces overlap.
How to Cover a Throw Pillow
- You can redecorate a throw pillow, or turn a plain pillow form from the fabric store into a throw pillow by adding a simple cover. This technique works best for square or rectangular pillows, but you can use it for round pillows as well. Just about any type of fabric will work for a throw pillow cover, from plain cotton to home decor fabrics. You can even change the cover to match different seasons or looks for the room. Unless the fabric is dry clean only, be sure to wash, dry and iron the fabric before sewing the throw pillow cover.
- Measure the throw pillow from the middle of one side to the middle of the opposite side, and from the middle of the top to the middle of the bottom.
- Cut a piece of fabric one inch larger than the throw pillow. For example, if the throw pillow is 16 inches square, cut a 17 inch square of fabric.
- Divide the height of the pillow fabric in half, and add 1 1/2 inches. For example, if the pillow fabric is 17 inches square, you would divide by two to get 8 1/2 inches, then add 1/12 inches to make 10 inches.
- Cut two pieces of fabric, each as tall as the result of Step 3 and as wide as the first piece of pillow fabric. For example, for a 16 inch square pillow, you would need to rectangles of fabric, each 17 inches wide and 10 inches tall.
- Fold one long edge of each piece of fabric over 3/4 inch toward the wrong side, then fold it over another 3/4. Press the fold flat, then sew across the fold using matching thread.
- Lay the piece of whole fabric right side up on your work surface. Place the smaller pieces of fabric right side down on top of it, so that the folded edges overlap by about one inch.
- Line up the edges of the fabric. Pin the fabric together. Sew around the edges of the fabric using 1/4-inch seam allowance.
- Turn the fabric right side out, and insert the throw pillow through the opening in the back of the cover.
- 1 x Pillow
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.50||USD$ 11.32||USD$ 11.15||USD$ 10.91||USD$ 10.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on11-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Throw Pillow is fantastic and makes for a great gift that you would be proud to give and would be happily received it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: The cartoon Modern Throw Pillow is so cute that my little girl always sit beside it......
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: The gift Modern Throw Pillow is very soft and feels really comfortable. <br/>Good!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Cheap Throw Pillow is so cute that my kids really love it. I should order more next time!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: Feels really pretty and not expensive.. <br/>Good Decorative Throw Pillow!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Modern Throw Pillow is very cute .. My kids love it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: I like the design of the Throw Pillow since the color can bring me good mood and I can feel very happy with the Throw Pillow!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: The gift Throw Pillow looks really cute and feels really soft. <br/>Good product!
Was this review helpful?