Customers Also Bought
规格 Condition New Type Hair Pin Size 25 x 20mm/0.98 x 0.79in (W x H)
60mm/2.36in (Comb Teeth Length)
Color Silver Coating Crystal & Alloy Packaging Package Included 1 x Hair Pin
- Classic Butterfly Hair Pin offers as much or as little sparkle as you want on your special day
- The Hair Pin may create a pretty accent for your hair
- Bridal Hair Pins are very shining to wear
- The Hair Pin is made of crystal with charming style
- This Hair Pin has very special design to catching other's attention
- Butterfly shape looks very elegant for beautiful women
- You will like the hair pin when you wear them
- Material: Crystal & Alloy
- Size: 25 x 20mm/0.98 x 0.79in (W x H)
- Comb Teeth Length: 60mm/2.36in
- The wedding hair accessory is well crafted
- You will be the beautiful bride wearing the Bridal Hair Pins
- Feature many different size rhinestones to form the crown style
- Incredibly sparkle
Hair Pins Accessories and History:
- This hair pin became the design inspiration for the entire wedding... feathers, gems, red, black and white
Hair pins were used in many ancient civilizations including the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans. Women in those eras, just as in modern times, used pins to create "up-dos" in which the hair was wound or twisted and pinned to keep it on the top or the back of the head. Bridal Hair Accessories were often embellished with gemstones like lapis lazuli and turquoise. In some cultures, hair pins were reserved for use on special-occasions, along with bridal tiaras and wedding hair combs.
Hair Pin Styles:
There are two basic types of pins. The first type is literally a "pin" - a straight length of material a few inches long. The second type is an elongated U-shaped design in which the "legs" can be straight or wavy. Although many pins are embellished, there are others that are fine and thin and designed to become virtually invisible when inserted into the hair. Over the years, bridal hair pins have become important wedding accessories. Whether they're embellished with freshwater pearls or Swarovski crystals, hair pins rank high in importance along with wedding hair clips, bridal headpieces and pearl and crystal bridal hair accessories.
Some Hair Pin Style Ideas:
If you're planning on wearing Bridal Hair Accessories in your wedding, be sure to do so in attractive groupings. It's also a good idea to coordinate your other bridal accessories with your pins for a truly unified look. Hair pins often are available in colour to compliment your wedding's colour scheme. The best Bridal Hair Accessories are made to order. This allows you to add special touches like butterflies, blossoms or leaves.
For high-end bridal hair accessories for your UK wedding, hair pins can lend a finished, coordinated look to hairdos. Think of them as an extension of your jewellery ensemble.
How to Choose a Bride's Hairpins:
A hairstyle can make or break your entire look on your wedding day. And hairpins play a critical role in holding together that style. Follow these steps to pick hairpins that will complement the rest of your wedding ensemble.
- Choose your wedding dress before choosing a hairstyle, and keep a picture of the dress handy when making your hairstyle decisions
- Get ideas for hairstyles and accessories from magazines, newspapers or the Internet. Keep pictures of appealing styles so you can refer back to them. Bring them to your stylist to demonstrate the look you want
- Consider the mood or theme of your wedding. Whether it's formal or fun, you should choose hairpins and other accessories that match the style of your dress and hair
- Ask family members and friends for their opinions.
- Consult your regular hairstylist or the person doing your wedding style to choose the right hairpin for your wedding-day look
Tips & Warnings:
- Consider making your own hairpins. More brides are choosing to make their own wedding accessories, and you don't have to be an artist to join the trend. Many craft and hobby stores not only carry the supplies you need, but have directions, books and store personnel to assist you
- Buy bridal magazines. These magazines are full of great ideas for brides of all styles
- Bridal magazines also contain many ads for companies that make hairpins and other wedding accessories. You may find the perfect hairpin from a company that takes order and ships their accessories anywhere
- Don't let your choice of hairpin be too outrageous. Your guests should be noticing your face, not your hairpin
Wedding Hair Pin Styles:
From a variety of dress styles, colors and cuts but can also flirt with a variety of hairstyles and ornamentation. With so many options available, however, it is wise for a bride to decide upon a theme or overall look before deciding on hair accessories.
For the bride who has planned a Cinderella-esqe wedding since she was a girl, choose a French twist or loose chignon offset by hair combs. Whether shopping at luxury boutiques or affordable retailers, brides-to-be can pick combs studded with faux pearls or Swarovski crystals to secure twists of hair.
Bobby pins are also an option. There are a variety of bobby pins and clips with crystals, pearls and sculpted metal with ends that look like flowers, hearts and a variety of other symbols synonymous with love.
Another way to achieve the princess look is to secure the hair at the crown with crystal combs that are half the size of a full tiara and embellished with pearls or colored rhinestones.
For the bride looking to channel the vintage vitality of the 1920s and 1930s, hair combs adorned with feathery flourishes are ideal. Local antique stores and online hubbubs catering to nostalgia are flush with barrettes made from rhinestones, hammered metal and iridescent enamel that was so popular during the Great Gatsby era.
Floral hair combs can fit any type of hairstyle and overall look. To fit an elegant coif, there are Swarovski clips shaped into vines with small buds at the tip. To add a touch of color, secure the hair with paper flower clips or, for a natural touch, simply take a corsage of lilies and secure them in place with regular bobby pins.
In lieu of combs or clips, hold bridal hairstyles in place with Chinese hair sticks. A traditional favorite are sticks tipped with red cinnabar, a favorite hair accessory since the Ming Dynasty that lasted from 1368 to 1644.
Wearing a Tiara to Frame Your Face Properly:
- Choose a tiara with some height or one that has a peak if you have a round face. Your face will appear thinner if you choose a tiara with a V at the top
- Pick a tiara with little or no height for a longer face. It should extend from one side to the other at an even distance
- Avoid a tiara with a peak if you have an oval face
- Try wearing a headband or back piece to make your face rounde
- 1 x Hair Pin
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 10.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.