Customers Also Bought
- Charger Input: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz 150mA Max
- Charger Output: DC1.2V-1000mA
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh ~ 3000mAh
- Fast and convenient
- Perfect charging system ensures that batteries are never overcharged
- Duracell rechargeable NiMH chargers offer you the quality and dependability you've come to trust from PISEN, in a long-lasting power option
- Suitable for AA / AAA Ni-MH rechargeable battery, can charge the battery between 1-4 tablets
- When the battery is charging, the green LED will light(The LED will dim when the battery is fully charged)
Battery Capacity: 500mAh-3000mAh
- It is a totally new type of battery, which satisfies in a unique way the needs and expectations of the consumers
- High performance, especially if high discharge currents are required (like in Digital cameras) cheap in use, because they can be recharged many times
How to Make a AA Battery Charger:
- Rechargeable AA batteries are an increasingly common product and are useful for someone who uses a lot of batteries in such devices as portable audio players, cameras, flashlights and battery-powered toys. Here's a design for a battery charger that can be made out of simple materials and only costs a few dollars in parts. You can use it to charge your AA batteries or nearly any other type or rechargeable battery as well
- Cut three lengths of wire. Cut two pieces that are six inches long, and one single piece that is 10 inches long. Once you've cut the wire to length, strip the insulation from the ends of the wire so that each end of each wire has about one to one and a half inches of bare wire exposed
- Take the wire lead from the silicon diode (See "Resources" below) and wrap it around one of the screw connections on the bottom of the light bulb base. Tighten the screw connection with a screwdriver. Take one of the 6-inch wires and wrap one of the bare ends around the second wire lead of the diode. Wrap electrical tape around the joint
- Twist together the bare end of the other 6-inch wire to one of the leads of the electric plug. Cover the joint with electrical tape. Wrap the other end of the 6-inch wire to the second screw connector on the bottom of the light bulb base and tighten with a screwdriver
- Twist together an end of the 10-inch wire and the other lead of the plug. Wrap the joint with electrical tape to cover the bare wires
- Put the light bulb base onto the piece of wood and fasten down with wood screws. Screw a 60-watt bulb into the light bulb base
- To charge your AA battery, tape the two bare wires of the charger onto the battery's ends -- one to the negative, and one to the positive. This should be the wire connected to the light bulb, not the electrical plug. Plug the charger's electrical plug into a wall socket. The charger works slowly, so allow it to operate for two to four hours and then check the charge of your battery by putting it in your device and testing it
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery Charger
General Model TS-KC015 Brand PISEN Spec Condition New Type Rechargeable Battery Charger Current 150mA Max (Input); 1000mA Voltage AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (Input); DC1.2V(Output) Power Source Charge Time 500mAh ~ 3000mAh Features Features Fast and convenient
Durable rechargeable NiMH chargers offer you the quality and dependability you've come to trust from PISEN, in a long-lasting power option
Perfect charging system ensures that batteries are never overcharged
Packaging Package Included 1 x Rechargeable Battery Charger
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||KWD 3.51||KWD 3.21||KWD 2.97||KWD 2.75||KWD 2.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?