Customers Also Bought
- Blue Light Wavelength: 440-470nM
- Working Environment: +20°C ~ +40°C
- Storage Environment: -40°C ~ + 85°C
- Work Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Working Voltage: AC 90-260V
- Input Current: 500mAh
- Output Power: 15W
- Lighting time: 10-16 Hours
- Lifespan: 30,000 Hours
- This 15W LED plant growth light offers 440-470nM light wavelength
- This is the most favorable LED Plant Light to promote the plant grow and blossom
- LED plant growth light features less heat generation which ensures the light will not hurt the plant
- As a supplementary light, any time of day can enhance the plant growth light, you can extend the effective lighting hours
- Both in the evening or night can effectively extend and control of plant science needed light
- Plants in the greenhouse or laboratory, can completely replace the natural light, to promote plant growth
- Durable LED plant growth light has 30,000 hours long lifespan
- 15W LED plant growth lamp are special designed for your plants and flowers
- Plant growth light with fine workmanship is adapting to different working environment
- Advanced LED to the plant growth light does not radiate heat and won't harm your plants
- Square designed plant growth light panel with the plug is easy to use
- Your plants and flowers will grow healthily with the 440-470nM blue light wavelength LED plant growth light
Better Spectrum for Plant Growth:
- According to science experiment, the absorption points at which marijuana converts light energy into plant energy most efficiently during photosynthesis. These peak points are at 439nm and 469nm blue, and 642nm and 667nm red. Plants also rely on Carotenoids to assist in photosynthesis, and convert more light energy for the plant. Carotenoid peak absorption points are found at 439nm and 483nm blue
- Please check below, this graph shows how the spectrum of our 600w LED grow lamp mirrors that of the absorption spectrum of chlorophyll, also see that the peak of the spectrum of our red lights matches the peak of the photosynthetic response curve. Our 600w LED Grow Lights produce light that plants can use very efficiently
- As we know, Young seedlings need to get blue light spectrum for growing strong that can by HPS lights, HID or others. Mature plant need Red and Orange spectrum for fruiting or flowering that certain HPS/HID lights make available. You can find HPS can not offer both spectrum. This means that you will need to start out with one bulb, then have to change it out as the plants mature. But LED grow lamp can offer many spectrum in one lamp, and those spectrums and ratio of color can be adjusted according to different plants and environment
How to Use LED Lights for Plant Growth:
The seasons affect everyone in the world, including farmers and garden growers. In Northern regions where cold weather and snow are factors, this is especially the case. With today's technology, it is possible to continue growing plants during the winter with the use of LED light bulbs. Used as a replacement for natural sunlight, you can continue growing your plants inside your home
- Replace the existing light bulbs in your light sockets with LED plant-growing light bulbs. For every 4 square feet of plants, you need at least two LED light bulbs, but no more than four
- Place the plants 1 to 2 feet below the LED bulbs, or 3 inches to 2 feet below if you're using complete, or full, spectrum bulbs. It is important to note that the closer the LEDs are to the plants, the more intense the light will be; every time you halve the distance it becomes approximately four times more intense
- Turn on the LED light bulbs and leave them on for about 12 hours every day. If you're trying to grow seeds or slow down the growth of large plants, use blue LEDs. If the plant is leafy, use red LEDs when the plant is almost mature to help it produce the best crops
Effects of LED Lights on Plants:
- LED lights can provide a cheap and efficient source of lighting for plants, helping them to grow even if they don't always have access to sunlight. Many plant growers and researchers believe that LED lights are the best type of artificial lighting for plants
- Low Heat
- LED lights produce much less heat than many other types of lights, which can be better for plants. You should be careful not to place some other types of lights too close to plants, or the heat could damage them
- LED lights produce a spectrum of light that plants use in photosynthesis
- The blue light that LEDs produce supports the growth process in plants
- Many plants need long periods of light exposure to bloom. The red light that LEDs give off helps plants to flower
- Researchers are still studying the effects of LED lights on plants. However, NASA has shown that they can be an effective alternative source of lighting
- 1 x 15W LED Light Panel Plant Growth Lamp
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.13||USD$ 26.64||USD$ 25.15||USD$ 23.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.