Customers Also Bought
- Power: 350W
- Sealing Speed: 600mm/minute
- Sealing Width: 260(A4)
- Temperature Range: +100℃ ~ +200℃
- Sealing Thickness: ≤1mm
- Preheating Time: 8 - 10min
- Shape Size: 41.5 x 18.0 x 11.5cm/16.5 x 7.1 x 4.5in(L x W x H)
- The kind laminator machine is made of fire retardant materials
- You will find the laminating machine is very useful in your work
- Easy to place because of its light weight and moderate size
- With a short preheating time, the machine can be used promptly
- A good machine to protect your documents, photos, reports and other things that important
- Do not harm the items it makes, and the items will be as new as it just bought
- Weigh 3 kilograms, the office laminators are easy to carry and place
- The laminating machine is ideal for laminating ID cards and badges, membership cards, luggage tags and so on
- This laminating machine with fire retardant material is safe for you to use in office or home
- Using the machine, plastic package can be attached on your items, such as your ID cards, photos and other important things
- Weigh three kilograms, the laminator machine can be carried and placed easily all by your own
- The size of the laminating machine is neither big nor small, which is easy to carry with you
- Short preheating time ensures you can use the office laminators anytime you want, which is very convenient to you
- You can regulate temperature of the heat that you need by rotating the botton on the machine
How to Use a Laminating Machine
You may find laminating machines in schools or you may encounter them in other places of business. They adhere a permanent film of plastic over posters, papers and signs to make them last longer and keep them from tearing. If you have never used a laminating machine, have no fear. They are relatively easy to operate. Read on to learn how to use a laminating machine
- Turn on the laminating machine. There is an on/off switch usually located at the back of the machine. (Plug the machine into an outlet first.) If the on/off switch is in the on position, but does not appear to be functional, check for a "Standby" button to get the machine out of hibernation
- Wait for a few minutes, depending on the model of your machine. Most laminators require at least 10 minutes to completely warm up. You can tell if a machine is ready by looking at its indicator light. Most machines have a "Ready" light that flashes on and off until the machine is ready to go; at that time, the light stays solid
- Select the speed at which you want the machine to laminate. Most machines have 10 settings; 1 is the slowest and 10 is the fastest. Laminate very thick items, such as poster board, at slower speeds. Laminate thin items, such as notebook paper, at faster speeds
- Place the items you want to laminate on the machine. Slide the items up until they just touch the edge of the plastic film. Make sure items do not overlap or are too wide for the machine. Remember that you cannot undo laminating without damaging the laminated item
- Press the "Run" button. The items should begin to move through the laminating machine. You can press the "Stop" button at any time to add additional items. After you feed all items into the machine, wait until the last item completely comes out the back of the machine. Press the "Stop" button a final time
- Slide the cutting mechanism (located in the back of the machine) across the plastic film. This releases your laminated materials from the roll of plastic film and readies the machine for the next user
- 1 x Laminator
Spec Condition New Dimension 41.5 x 18.0 x 11.5cm/16.5 x 7.1 x 4.5in(L x W x H) Type Laminator Features Features The kind laminator machine is made of fire retardant materials
You will find the laminating machine is very useful in your work
Easy to place because of its light weight and moderate size
With a short preheating time, the machine can be used promptly
A good machine to protect your documents, photos, reports and other things that important
Do not harm the items it makes, and the items will be as new as it just bought
Weigh 3 kilograms, the office laminators are easy to carry and place
The laminating machine is ideal for laminating ID cards and badges, membership cards, luggage tags and so on
Packaging Package Included 1 x Laminator
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 63.30||USD$ 60.18||USD$ 57.06||USD$ 52.91||USD$ 52.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?