Customers Also Bought
Storage Type: Flash Memory: 2-16GB Screen Size: 4.3in 480 x 272, 5.0in 800 x 480, 7.0in 800 x 480 7.0in 1024 x 600 Interface: USB2.0 Power Source: Exchangeable Li-ion Battery Picture Formats: JPG & BMP & PNG Video Formats: RMVB & RM & AVI & MOV & MKV Music: Audio Formats: MP3 & WMA & APE & FLAC Max Output of Earphone: (L)10MW +(R)10MW(320hm) MP4 Bit Rate: 64Kbps-320Kbps WMA Bit Rate: 64Kbps-320Kbps Frequence Response: 20Hz-20KHz SNR: >85db Recording: Recording Format: MP3 Recording Time: In Accordance with Bit Rate and the Size of Flash Working Temperature: 0°C ~ +50°C Language: English & Chinese Traditional & Chinese Simple Operating System: Windows98/SE/ME/2000/XPBlue touch screen MP4 player
Pink portable MP4 playerAll functions of the touch screen MP4 player will come to your sight when you open it8GB MP4 player in different colorsBeing small, it is convenient to bring the touch screen MP4 player with youSet the related features of the touch screen MP4 playerDictionary over the MP4 playerYou can insert micro SD card, connect the touch screen media player with other devices though the interfaces over itThis MP4 player can also be operated by the buttons over itAll the things you will get once you make the purchaseHow to Play an MP4 on My Palm?MP4 is a tremendously popular media format. Palm phones, which use the company's WebOS system, like many consumer electronic devices, can play MP4 files. It is very simple to transfer MP4 video files via USB cable from your PC to your Palm. The only difficulty is in the formatting of the MP4 (frame size, bit rate). Luckily, the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi support the same playback format as the high qualityTouch phone, making cellphone an easy choice to convert MP4 mediaMoving Your Files:
- Turn on your computer. Attach the USB cable to your Palm device and connect the other end to your computer's USB port
- The Palm will prompt you with a tab asking if you want to connect to the computer as a USB drive, media sync or charge. Choose "USB drive"
- In Windows Explorer, the phone will appear as a USB drive. Select the media you would like to move and transfer it to the Palm
- When you have finished, press the "eject in Windows"
- From the Palm launcher, choose Media Player, the MP4 you moved should now appear on your cellphoneAdjusting MP4 with Cellphone:
- Open cellphone and select "Add to Library," navigate to the MP4 you would like to play on your Palm and then click "Open"
- Select "Movies" under the "Library" heading in the left-hand column
- Find the MP4 that you just imported to the library, and select it (there will be a blue rectangle surrounding the icon)
- Go to the "Advanced" menu and select "Create an cellphone or cellphone Version"
- Attach your Palm to the computer via USB and drag the transformed video to the Palm's icon in cellphone
- 1 x MP4 Player
- 1 x Pair of Earphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 61.54||USD$ 59.50||USD$ 57.45||USD$ 54.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.