Customers Also Bought
- Sturdy, compact and precise wire cutting long nose plier for variety use
- A strong-gripping nose to easily shape or pull wire
- This needle nose plier is made of hardened material for greater strength and durability
- Ergonomic handles provide greater comfort during use
- Spring-load provides fast self-opening action
- This chrome vanadium steel plier is ideal hand tool for home, shop and work place
- Firm handles provide greater tool control
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel & Copernik
- Size: 20cm/8in(Length)
- Easy to use long nose plier, grippers and hook with soft ergonomic grips to give you a secure and comfortable hold
- The chrome vanadium steel plier can be endless used for a very nice practical
- This long nose plier features slim head and firm handles, which provide greater tool control
Size in Detail:
Different Types of Pliers & Wire Cutters:
Also called "combination pliers," the lineman's pliers are made with both a gripping surface and a cutting edge. This type of pliers has a universal use of gripping small objects and is used by most electricians because of their insulated handles that reduce the risk of moderate shock. The pliers' metal components are usually made from high grade steel, but the rubberized grips are usually worn out quickly under daily use.
Long-nose pliers have jaws that are thin, pointy and elongated, which makes them ideal for grasping small objects such as nails and tacks. You can also use these pliers to reach into small and deep holes with ease. Since they are primarily used for clutching miniscule objects, they can also be used for bending wires, which is why many long nose pliers are fitted with wire cutters.
The needle-nose pliers are made with tapering slender jaws and are used most commonly by electricians for both gripping and cutting. The long, slim nose offers good control and reach for work in small and crowding electrical enclosures. Like the lineman's pliers, these are also commonly made with rubberized insulated handle grips.
The diagonal-cutting pliers, despite the name, are actually used primarily for wire cutting by electricians and other tradesman. Like other pliers used by electricians, these are also commonly insulated with a rubberized handle. Many of those in the electrician industry might refer to these pliers by a different name; "dikes" or "diags" are both common
Also called vise or mole grips, these pliers have the ability to be locked into a position using what is called an overcenter action. A small knob at the end of one of the grips is turned to tighten or loosen the locking point, and a lever that lies between the grips is used to release the lock. Locking pliers are usually available in a style similar to the lineman's pliers, but a needle-nose style can also be found.
The round-nose pliers are built with conical jaws that gently taper to the tips. These pliers are used for bending curves in wires and thin metal, and are commonly used to make and alter jewelry and fishing equipment. Some manufacturers of these pliers also make them with an attached wire cutter.
Pump pliers are specifically equipped with short and slightly curved jaws. You can also regulate the span of the jaws in accordance with your specifications by changing the position of the rivet. Thus, these adjustable pliers are perfect for loosening intensely tight bolts, nuts and pipefittings.
How to Use Pliers:
- Choose the right tool for the job. Using your pliers as a hammer may not only damage the tool but could cause you injury.
- Use good quality tools and inspect them for defects before using them. Replace worn or defective tools.
- Maintain your tools. Oil your pliers and wire cutters with a drop of oil on the hinge. Be sure that the jaws are clean and the teeth are sharp. Worn or greasy jaws are more likely to slip.
- Never stick your fingers between the grips and always keep your wrist straight when using pliers.
- Protect your tools from extreme heat, which can expand the metal and cause dangerous structural problems.
- 1 x 8in Chrome Vanadium Steel Copernik Long-nose Plier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.49||USD$ 15.08||USD$ 14.66||USD$ 14.11||USD$ 14.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.