Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Plier Material Stainless Steel Dimension 10.7 x 4.0 x 2.0cm/4.2 x 1.6 x 0.8in(L x W x T)(Folding Size)
Features Features Smooth grip provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
The Curved Plier is intended for cutting copper and aluminum wire
Locking pliers of the hand tools are designed with extra strength to withstand wear and tear
Compound leverage design of the Stainless Steel Plier provides the big cutting power
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Pliers
- This pair of stainless vice grip pliers is designed very carefully in every detail to offer you the best service
- There are knife saw, knife, bottle opener and other tools over the vice grip pliers
- The vice grip pliers made best use of its handles to include as many tool as it can
- You can fold the stainless tool when you do not use it
- The jaws of the cutting pliers use the technology of impedance matching which will give the pliers strong shear force
- Material: Stainless Steel
- A Danish immigrant created a simply designed tool for loosening or tightening objects. In 1924, according to Irwin Industrial Tool Company, William Petersen invented locking pliers in his shop, and sold them from the trunk of his car. He patented his new idea called Vise-Grip. The original locking pliers and related innovations have become important tools for professional tradesmen
- Easy to open with quick release that offers finger room, Vise-Grip tools reduce vibration, muscle and hand fatigue. Used for tightening, clamping and twisting and turning, Vise-Grip tools stay adjusted in one position for repetitive use. They are manufactured with high-grade, heat-treated steel, and can make a hard teeth grip from many angles with a "massive locking force".
- Locking Clamps
- An original Vise-Grip locking C-clamp with regular tips has a trigger release, with wide jaws that allow you to clamp a variety of shapes. These clamps have screws that also let you adjust fit and pressure for different jobs. The original also comes with a swivel pad model for clamping awkward fabricating jobs and fragile projects. A "fast release" model with tips offers all of the same features of the original, except they are no trigger release. According to the manufacturer, this model is twice as easy to open and can be used with just one hand.
- Locking Pliers
- A variety of Vise-Grip locking pliers offer a range of applications. Original large jaw locking pliers give a heavy grip and are suited for work with large objects. Both the original long nose locking pliers with a wire cutter and an original with fast release, provide access to hard-to-reach places. These are good for precision work. Original and fast-release straight jaw pliers offer maximum contact on flat squares and are suitable for hex work. Curve jaw pliers, available in original, fast release, with or without wire cutters, feature a "self-energizing" lower jaw that provides three times more gripping power. These give you maximum torque via a jaw mechanism that grips tighter as you increase the torque. These are suitable for applications that demand maximum torque.
Vise-Grip Specialty Tools
- Vise-Grip manufactures five specialty tools designed for awkwardly shaped pieces or specific-industrial applications. These include a locking chain clamp, which can clamp any shape or size object with a chain attached to its jaws. A panel clamp is used to align auto body panels. A sheet metal tool makes bending, forming and crimping jobs easier. A welding clamp comes with a U-shaped jaw, which provides more visibility. A pinch-off tool is designed to lock on tubing, which frees up hands
- Different Types of Pliers That Are Available
- A workman or technician utilizes several types of pliers for their job tasks. The type of pliers are designed for a certain task or job where grasping, holding or cutting components are necessary. The pliers help the workman twist or turn wires, screws or bolts and can even hold those items in place while attempting another task
- Needle-nose Pliers
- Needle-nose or long-nose pliers are used to fit into places that are not easily accessible by other tools. The mouth of the needle-nose pliers are long and slender and can be used to slide into small or tight areas when a workman needs to reach wires, nuts or bolts. According to Using Tools, the most common needle-nose lengths are the 5- to 6-inch pliers, but several different lengths are manufactured
- Slip-joint Pliers
- Slip-joint or adjustable pliers are one of the most common pliers carried and used by technicians or workmen. The pliers have notches along the joint that allow the workman to spread the mouth of the pliers in order to grasp or hold different diameter components. The handles of the slip-joint pliers are generally longer and curved at the end making it easier for the workman to lock around a nut or bolt and then tighten it
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Diagonal-cutters or side-cutters are pliers used to cut wire or other material. The nose on these pliers are stubbed and angled at the mouth. At the end of the mouth, the angles are sharp so when squeezed together will cut into wires or nails. The diagonal-cutting pliers can be used to cut off the insulation that wraps around the wires as well as cut the wire in half or at the desired length
- Vise-grip Pliers
- Vise-grip pliers are used to lock or grasp object and hold them in the mouth of the pliers. These pliers are designed to lock or clamp into a permanent position without the use of a workman's strength. The vise-grip pliers come in different jaw types including long-nose, C-clamp style or circular style. The design of these vise-grip pliers allows the workman to open the mouth at different widths by a bolt located at the end of one of the handles. This adjustment bolt can be tightened down where the mouth is completely closed or widened so when the vise-grips are locked into place allows the mouth to be wider or have a larger opening
- 1 x Pair of Pliers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.77||USD$ 12.68||USD$ 12.59||USD$ 12.46||USD$ 12.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.