- This pair of stainless vice grip pliers is designed very carefully in every detail to offer you the best service
- There are knife saw, knife, bottle opener and other tools over the vice grip pliers
- The vice grip pliers made best use of its handles to include as many tool as it can
- You can fold the stainless tool when you do not use it
- The jaws of the cutting pliers use the technology of impedance matching which will give the pliers strong shear force
- Material: Stainless Steel
- A Danish immigrant created a simply designed tool for loosening or tightening objects. In 1924, according to Irwin Industrial Tool Company, William Petersen invented locking pliers in his shop, and sold them from the trunk of his car. He patented his new idea called Vise-Grip. The original locking pliers and related innovations have become important tools for professional tradesmen
- Easy to open with quick release that offers finger room, Vise-Grip tools reduce vibration, muscle and hand fatigue. Used for tightening, clamping and twisting and turning, Vise-Grip tools stay adjusted in one position for repetitive use. They are manufactured with high-grade, heat-treated steel, and can make a hard teeth grip from many angles with a "massive locking force".
- Locking Clamps
- An original Vise-Grip locking C-clamp with regular tips has a trigger release, with wide jaws that allow you to clamp a variety of shapes. These clamps have screws that also let you adjust fit and pressure for different jobs. The original also comes with a swivel pad model for clamping awkward fabricating jobs and fragile projects. A "fast release" model with tips offers all of the same features of the original, except they are no trigger release. According to the manufacturer, this model is twice as easy to open and can be used with just one hand.
- Locking Pliers
- A variety of Vise-Grip locking pliers offer a range of applications. Original large jaw locking pliers give a heavy grip and are suited for work with large objects. Both the original long nose locking pliers with a wire cutter and an original with fast release, provide access to hard-to-reach places. These are good for precision work. Original and fast-release straight jaw pliers offer maximum contact on flat squares and are suitable for hex work. Curve jaw pliers, available in original, fast release, with or without wire cutters, feature a "self-energizing" lower jaw that provides three times more gripping power. These give you maximum torque via a jaw mechanism that grips tighter as you increase the torque. These are suitable for applications that demand maximum torque.
Vise-Grip Specialty Tools
- Vise-Grip manufactures five specialty tools designed for awkwardly shaped pieces or specific-industrial applications. These include a locking chain clamp, which can clamp any shape or size object with a chain attached to its jaws. A panel clamp is used to align auto body panels. A sheet metal tool makes bending, forming and crimping jobs easier. A welding clamp comes with a U-shaped jaw, which provides more visibility. A pinch-off tool is designed to lock on tubing, which frees up hands
- Different Types of Pliers That Are Available
- A workman or technician utilizes several types of pliers for their job tasks. The type of pliers are designed for a certain task or job where grasping, holding or cutting components are necessary. The pliers help the workman twist or turn wires, screws or bolts and can even hold those items in place while attempting another task
- Needle-nose Pliers
- Needle-nose or long-nose pliers are used to fit into places that are not easily accessible by other tools. The mouth of the needle-nose pliers are long and slender and can be used to slide into small or tight areas when a workman needs to reach wires, nuts or bolts. According to Using Tools, the most common needle-nose lengths are the 5- to 6-inch pliers, but several different lengths are manufactured
- Slip-joint Pliers
- Slip-joint or adjustable pliers are one of the most common pliers carried and used by technicians or workmen. The pliers have notches along the joint that allow the workman to spread the mouth of the pliers in order to grasp or hold different diameter components. The handles of the slip-joint pliers are generally longer and curved at the end making it easier for the workman to lock around a nut or bolt and then tighten it
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Diagonal-cutters or side-cutters are pliers used to cut wire or other material. The nose on these pliers are stubbed and angled at the mouth. At the end of the mouth, the angles are sharp so when squeezed together will cut into wires or nails. The diagonal-cutting pliers can be used to cut off the insulation that wraps around the wires as well as cut the wire in half or at the desired length
- Vise-grip Pliers
- Vise-grip pliers are used to lock or grasp object and hold them in the mouth of the pliers. These pliers are designed to lock or clamp into a permanent position without the use of a workman's strength. The vise-grip pliers come in different jaw types including long-nose, C-clamp style or circular style. The design of these vise-grip pliers allows the workman to open the mouth at different widths by a bolt located at the end of one of the handles. This adjustment bolt can be tightened down where the mouth is completely closed or widened so when the vise-grips are locked into place allows the mouth to be wider or have a larger opening
- 1 x Pair of Pliers
Spec Condition New Type Plier Material Stainless Steel Dimension 10.7 x 4.0 x 2.0cm/4.2 x 1.6 x 0.8in(L x W x T)(Folding Size)
Features Features Smooth grip provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
The Curved Plier is intended for cutting copper and aluminum wire
Locking pliers of the hand tools are designed with extra strength to withstand wear and tear
Compound leverage design of the Stainless Steel Plier provides the big cutting power
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Pliers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.79||USD$ 19.22||USD$ 18.68||USD$ 18.18||USD$ 17.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on10-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: Quality of the Stainless Tool are very good and it is still very good when I do not use it for a long time
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: The pliers are very comfortable for me to use and cut the wires.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Vice Grip Pliers are very light and small to keep. I can put is in my pockets very easily
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: There are so many functions over the Pliers. I am deeply impressed by the powerful functions the Cutting Pliers have.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: The pair of the Vice Grip Pliers is very convenient for me to use all the day.
Was this review helpful?