Customers Also Bought
- Assemble your picture frames quickly and easily without damaging the wood
- This magnetic tip holds the brad in place for easy use plus the hexagon shaft design prevents rotation saving time and frustration
- Adjustable opening takes moldings up
- Ceramic magnetic tip holds Brad in place for easy use
- Unique hexagonal shaft prevents rotation that other models do not have
- Quickly & easily squeeze brading picture without hammering or marring wood
- No damaged glass or mats
- Material: Steel
- With these cutting piers, you can assemble your picture frames quickly and easily without damaging the wood
- This magnetic tip of these cutting pliers is easy to hold the brad in place during the operation
- these cutter pliers feature the hexagon shaft design which prevents rotation for saving time and avoiding frustration
- High quality material also adds advantage to these cutting pliers to use a long time in daily life
- With simple and practical design, these cutting pliers are the best pliers and are convenient to operate
Types of Pliers:
- Long-nose pliers have jaws that are thin, pointy and elongated, which makes them ideal for grasping small objects such as nails and tacks. You can also use these pliers to reach into small and deep holes with ease. Since they are primarily used for clutching miniscule objects, they can also be used for bending wires, which is why many long nose pliers are fitted with wire cutters
- A particular variety, known as bent long-nose pliers, enables individuals to explore bent or curved holes. You cannot accomplish this feat with regular long-nose pliers. The main design differences between long-nose pliers and bent long-nose pliers is that bent long-nose pliers consist of jaws that have slightly crooked tips. This change allows you to work at an angle
Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Primarily designed for cutting or severing wires, diagonal cutting pliers are commonly referred to as wire cutters. In fact, the jaw structure and design of this particular tool renders it incapable in terms of gripping or clutching objects. However, you can use diagonal cutting pliers for grasping small nails for removal, which is why they are listed under the pliers' tool category
- Locking pliers are extremely versatile tools. You can use one as either a wrench, a vise or even as a clamp. As the name suggests, this particular variety is fitted with jaws that can be locked in a specific position. Also, you have the option of choosing from a variety of different jaw structures. The most commonly available options at tool shops include straight, curved and C-clamp arrangements. You can use locking pliers to grasp and hold tight objects that you would normally be unable to hold with your own hands, such as during welding procedures
- Lineman's pliers are normally used by electricians. Consisting of a combination of curved, sharp jaws and insulated handles, this particular variety has been specifically designed for twisting and cutting all types of wires. The insulation protects the user from getting electrocuted
- Pump pliers are specifically equipped with short and slightly curved jaws. You can also regulate the span of the jaws in accordance with your specifications by changing the position of the rivet. Thus, these adjustable pliers are perfect for loosening intensely tight bolts, nuts and pipefittings.
How to Use Pliers:
- Choose the right tool for the job. Using your pliers as a hammer may not only damage the tool but could cause you injury.
- Use good quality tools and inspect them for defects before using them. Replace worn or defective tools.
- Maintain your tools. Oil your pliers and wire cutters with a drop of oil on the hinge. Be sure that the jaws are clean and the teeth are sharp. Worn or greasy jaws are more likely to slip.
- Never stick your fingers between the grips and always keep your wrist straight when using pliers.
- Protect your tools from extreme heat, which can expand the metal and cause dangerous structural problems.
- 1 x Durable Steel Picture Frame Pliers
Spec Condition New Type Pliers Material Steel Features Features Assemble your picture frames quickly and easily without damaging the wood
This magnetic tip holds the brad in place for easy use plus the hexagon shaft design prevents rotation saving time
Packaging Package Included 1 x Durable Steel Picture Frame Pliers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.19||USD$ 14.85||USD$ 14.52||USD$ 14.07||USD$ 14.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.