Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Pliers Material Steel Features Features Assemble your picture frames quickly and easily without damaging the wood
This magnetic tip holds the brad in place for easy use plus the hexagon shaft design prevents rotation saving time
Packaging Package Included 1 x Durable Steel Picture Frame Pliers
- Assemble your picture frames quickly and easily without damaging the wood
- This magnetic tip holds the brad in place for easy use plus the hexagon shaft design prevents rotation saving time and frustration
- Adjustable opening takes moldings up
- Ceramic magnetic tip holds Brad in place for easy use
- Unique hexagonal shaft prevents rotation that other models do not have
- Quickly & easily squeeze brading picture without hammering or marring wood
- No damaged glass or mats
- Material: Steel
- With these cutting piers, you can assemble your picture frames quickly and easily without damaging the wood
- This magnetic tip of these cutting pliers is easy to hold the brad in place during the operation
- these cutter pliers feature the hexagon shaft design which prevents rotation for saving time and avoiding frustration
- High quality material also adds advantage to these cutting pliers to use a long time in daily life
- With simple and practical design, these cutting pliers are the best pliers and are convenient to operate
Types of Pliers:
- Long-nose pliers have jaws that are thin, pointy and elongated, which makes them ideal for grasping small objects such as nails and tacks. You can also use these pliers to reach into small and deep holes with ease. Since they are primarily used for clutching miniscule objects, they can also be used for bending wires, which is why many long nose pliers are fitted with wire cutters
- A particular variety, known as bent long-nose pliers, enables individuals to explore bent or curved holes. You cannot accomplish this feat with regular long-nose pliers. The main design differences between long-nose pliers and bent long-nose pliers is that bent long-nose pliers consist of jaws that have slightly crooked tips. This change allows you to work at an angle
Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Primarily designed for cutting or severing wires, diagonal cutting pliers are commonly referred to as wire cutters. In fact, the jaw structure and design of this particular tool renders it incapable in terms of gripping or clutching objects. However, you can use diagonal cutting pliers for grasping small nails for removal, which is why they are listed under the pliers' tool category
- Locking pliers are extremely versatile tools. You can use one as either a wrench, a vise or even as a clamp. As the name suggests, this particular variety is fitted with jaws that can be locked in a specific position. Also, you have the option of choosing from a variety of different jaw structures. The most commonly available options at tool shops include straight, curved and C-clamp arrangements. You can use locking pliers to grasp and hold tight objects that you would normally be unable to hold with your own hands, such as during welding procedures
- Lineman's pliers are normally used by electricians. Consisting of a combination of curved, sharp jaws and insulated handles, this particular variety has been specifically designed for twisting and cutting all types of wires. The insulation protects the user from getting electrocuted
- Pump pliers are specifically equipped with short and slightly curved jaws. You can also regulate the span of the jaws in accordance with your specifications by changing the position of the rivet. Thus, these adjustable pliers are perfect for loosening intensely tight bolts, nuts and pipefittings.
How to Use Pliers:
- Choose the right tool for the job. Using your pliers as a hammer may not only damage the tool but could cause you injury.
- Use good quality tools and inspect them for defects before using them. Replace worn or defective tools.
- Maintain your tools. Oil your pliers and wire cutters with a drop of oil on the hinge. Be sure that the jaws are clean and the teeth are sharp. Worn or greasy jaws are more likely to slip.
- Never stick your fingers between the grips and always keep your wrist straight when using pliers.
- Protect your tools from extreme heat, which can expand the metal and cause dangerous structural problems.
- 1 x Durable Steel Picture Frame Pliers
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.23||USD$ 14.90||USD$ 14.58||USD$ 14.15||USD$ 14.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.