Customers Also Bought
- This transmission speed of this BNC to RCA Adapter is very fast
- It is quite easy to install the BNC to RCA Adapter the only thing you should do is to plug it into the connector
- Well made of high quality metal material, this Converter Adapter can be used for quite a long time
- The BNC to RCA adapters with a female BNC jack on one end, and a male RCA plug on the other
- This kind of Electric Plug Adapter is compatible with CCTV security camera
- BNC to RCA Adapter is widely used in the market
- Compatible With: CCTV Security Camera
- Connector: BNC to RCA
- Size: Approx. 60 x 8mm/2.3in x 0.3in (L x Dia.)
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Small but useful, this kind of BNC to RCA Adapter is quite important for a security camera
- This kind of Converter Adapter can ensure the data stay as clear as possible
- Plug design of this BNC to RCA Adapter can let you connect two devices together easily
- This Converter Adapter is made of high quality metal material which is durable
- This kind of BNC to RCA Adapter is popular in the market
How to Buy RCA Adapters:
RCA connectors are common in consumer audio and video electronics. You probably don't have to look very far in your home to find an RCA connector on a DVD player or stereo. Some electronics don't use RCA, though, so you may need to buy an RCA adapter in order to make them compatible with RCA connectors.
- Determine if you need a male or female RCA adapter. The male end of an RCA connector is the end with the pin and the collar that slides over the female end. The female connection has the hole in the center. Male RCA connectors are often called plugs and the female connectors are called jacks
- Figure out what you need to adapt to. Check the piece of equipment that you want to plug the RCA cable into to see what type of connector it has. If you are not sure, try looking it up online or checking the owner's manual
- Look for audio RCA adapters. RCA is used to send mono audio, which is why you will often see stereo cable with two RCA ends, a white and a red. Some common RCA audio adapters are RCA to 1/4 inch, RCA to 3.5 mm and RCA to XLR. Make sure you get your male and female ends correct.
- Find RCA adapters for video connections. RCA cables also send video data, and are usually designated by a yellow end for composite video and red, blue and green ends for component video. RCA to BNC adapters are common for connecting pro video gear to consumer electronics. You can also buy S-Video to RCA adapters
- Buy RCA adapters that will fit conveniently into tight spaces. There are RCA adapters that are shaped at a right angle to make them fit into tight spaces. You can also find RCA adapters that have short cables that make them a little more flexible
How to Convert RCA to BNC:
Beginning in the 1940's, the RCA Corporation designed and implemented a small rounded audio cable connection interface, used primarily for small consumer-grade audio devices. Several audio and video manufacturers use these RCA connection plugs, and for several different A/V patch cable interfaces. BNC cables use a coaxial style cable and a unique locking connection, suitable for professional audio and video applications. Converting an RCA jack to a BNC connector is easy when you use the correct adapter.
- Turn off the A/V components
- Connect the BNC cable to the female end of the adapter. Twist the collar, located on the BNC cable end, using a clockwise motion, until the locking pin seats firmly into the hole on the side of the adapter
- Connect the male end of the adapter to A/V device's RCA jack
- Repeat the conversion procedure on other remaining connections, if necessary
- 1 x BNC to RCA Plug Adapter for CCTV Security Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.57||USD$ 2.48||USD$ 2.40||USD$ 2.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.