- Silhouette: Plus Size
- Embellishment: Embroidery
- Neckline: Strapless
- Train: Court
- Shown Color: White & Blue
- Material: Satin
- Embroidery design to the Satin wedding dress can make you look more beautiful
- Strapless shows your beautiful shoulders off nicely
- Plus Size silhouette design can hide the defect of your figure
- Unique design to the Satin wedding dress will make you more elegant
- Eye-catching design to the Satin wedding dress can add brilliance to you
- You can wear a remarkable visual effect with this Plus Size wedding dress
- You will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- Made of high quality material, soft for touching and comfortable enough for wearing
- You can customize the wedding gown according to your size and preference
- Made of soft material, this wedding dress is so comfortable when you wear it
The Plus Size wedding dress has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
Embroidery design Plus Size Bridal wedding dress will make you more elegant
Size Reference Table:
Standard U.S. Dress Size
Hollow to Floor
Plus Size Dress Size
Plus Size (US)
Hollow to Floor
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying GuideHow to Measure"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
How to Choose the Right Wedding Dress?
Buying a wedding dress can be one of the best and one of the worst parts of planning a wedding. On average, a bride will try on nearly 20 gowns before finding the perfect wedding dress, and of course she'll look at many, many more. Our tips and tricks can help you maybe decide which ones are best to try on first.
- Try on a variety of dresses. A completely different style just might surprise you!
- Clip pictures from bridal magazines and shop online first. Find dresses that have features that you like and begin to form an image in your mind of what you might like: for example, if you narrow down the neckline, length and amount of beading before you set out to the stores, and you'll be able to limit your selection to dresses that meet your needs.
- If you're shopping at a bridal store, bring along a friend whose opinion you trust. Include your mother if appropriate.
- Bring the same size heel you expect to wear at the wedding.
- Don't skip looking checking out "on-the-rack" stores, outlet stores or trunk shows. You could find the dress of your dreams and save a boatload of money.
- Take home a fabric swatch to match with your shoes, veil and accessories. Carry it with you in a baggy in your purse so you've always got it on hand. You never know when it might come in handy.
Made to Order:
- There are a variety of reasons why a bride would choose to have a dress custom made: she knows what she wants and apparently no one else does, she wants to design it herself or have someone she knows design it, she wants more control over the final outcome of the dress, she wants more flexibility in the construction of it, she appreciates the ability to customize any portion of it, etc. The reasons are endless, and they're good! If you plan to have your dress made for you, be sure to allow at least six months for the process. Get in touch with the seamstress or designer as soon as possible to avoid last minute time crunches and panic.
- If you're looking for a seamstress or designer, your best source of references is friends and family. Also, be sure to work out a payment policy and schedule up front and get it in writing to ensure that there is no confusion.
Finding a dress that you love AND that flatters your body type is a battle and a half. But it's one worth pursuing, because a dress that looks great on your will make you feel like a million dollars.
This guide will help you determine your body shape, and what features can best flatter what you've got.
Triangle - hips are wider than bust and shoulders. The goal: minimize lower body and create the illusion of additional upper body width.
- Create height with an elongated waistline.
- Wear full sleeves to create the appearance of wider shoulders.
- Full skirts hide heavy hips and legs.
- Draw the eye upward by selecting a decorative bodice or details at the neckline.
- Avoid bulky or straight skirts.
Reverse Triangle - upper body is wider than the lower body. The goal: emphasize lower body width.
- A simple bodice will minimize the upper body width, so will unadorned sleeves.
- Avoid high necklines and narrow skirts.
- Choose a detailed skirt to draw the eye downward.
- Create additional height with an elongated waistline, for example, a dropwaist.
Hourglass - larger bust and hips, small waist. The goal: balance.
- Avoid high waistlines and necklines.
- Emphasize a small waist with a fitted waistline.
- Soft gathered skirts disguise hips and draw attention to the waistline; A-line dresses also work well.
- Use details or embellishments wisely: bodice detail such as beading or lace will bring the eye upward and emphasize the upper body.
- Consider an open neckline to flatter the shoulder line and bring the eye upwards.
Rectangle - long and narrow without a strongly defined waistline. Emphasize width and avoid long vertical lines.
- Detailed sleeves will draw the eye outward.
- An open neckline or off the shoulder look will broaden the shoulder line.
- A full skirt with horizontal details, for example horizontal ribbon trim from the waistline to the hem.
- Avoid high or drop waists, instead go with a fitted waist.
Below the Neck
The neckline you choose should flatter your face and body shape. If your shoulders are narrow and you want them to appear wider you will want a wide neckline that will broaden. If you have broad shoulders that you would like to appear narrower then you should select a neckline that is narrow. Here are some guidelines on the best necklines to suit the shape of your face:
- Square - Scoop, round or V-necklines are best.
- Round - Scoop, angular or V-necklines. Avoid high necklines.
- Oval - Any type of neckline works well.
- Oblong - Round or square necklines. The objective is to widen the face.
- Heart - Any type of neckline works well.
- Diamond - Wide open necklines and rounded necklines. Avoid V-necks.
- Pear - V-neck. The goal is to lengthen and narrow the bottom portion of the face.
Other Figure-Flattering Tricks
If you want to:
- Appear taller - High neckline, empire waist, short-sleeved or sleeveless dress with gloves.
- Appear slender - High waistlines such as princess style or A-line; utilize vertical lines in fabric or trim details; scoop necks are also affective. Avoid ruffles, puffy sleeves and clingy fabrics.
- De-emphasize the bust line - Scoop necks, high necklines and v-necks. Avoid empire or cinched waists.
- De-emphasize height - Drop waist, wide belt, waistline adornments. Your height enables you to wear a hat or dramatic veil without being overpowered.
- Appear less slender - Heavier fabrics, bodice details, gathered, large sleeves.
Plus Size Considerations
- Plus size women look their very best on their wedding day when they find a style of gown that flatters and fits their body type. Look for a style that slims the body. Don't worry about ordering a particular size. Order by measurements so that the dress doesn't pull or bind anywhere. When a gown pulls and forms wrinkles, it's a sign the dress is too tight and it will make you look larger.
- Princess seaming will elongate the body and lace placement will pull the eye away from problem areas. If your bustline is an asset, by all means, play it up with a sweetheart or V-neckline. If you have beautiful shoulders, consider an off-the-shoulder gown. If you've got a small waistline but large hips, try on some ball gowns with a basque waistline.
A Note About Undergarments:
- Searching out wedding day lingerie isn't just a luxury, it's a necessity. It can make or break how your dress fits you. This day, perhaps more than any other, calls for a properly fitted bra or complete underwear set to reduce unsightly bulges and pinches. And the wedding day is not a good day to first wear this lingerie. As silly as it might feel, wear it around in advance, so you know before the big day whether it feels comfortable and isn't poking you somewhere.
Oh yeah, and make sure it's pretty. After the wedding, there's always the "wedding night!"
- 1 x Wedding Dress
规格 Material Satin Condition New Type Plus Size Wedding Dress Washable Yes Packaging Package Included 1 x Plus Size Wedding Dress
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that鈥檚 completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 82.69||USD$ 82.69||USD$ 82.69||USD$ 82.69||USD$ 82.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
from (Wichita, KS)
Bought this item on10-27-2011
- Pros: Dress is beautiful, not the exact replica of the Alfred Angelo pictured, but REALLY close. Nicely made, and will be perfect for my wedding in Jamaica!
- Cons: If you want an Alfred Angelo, buy from an authorized dealer, BUT - if you don't mind a couple less sequins and a teeny bit less embroidery, this is an awesome buy!
- Other Thoughts: LOVE the dress. I ordered it in black/white. Wouldn't call the material satin, but it still has a nice sheen to it and wrinkle less! Was a bit disappointed in the shipping (but not the shipping company - DHL - they were impeccable!) - the whole dress came in a cloth bag inside a plastic shipping package (think large manilla envelope, but in shipping plastic) so the dress was CRAMMED in there. However, a trip to the cleaners for pressing and it should be right as rain!
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post