- Made with super-soft and short plush fur, you won't want to stop hugging plush doll
- This Doro lovely plush doll is a necessity for your kids
- Plush doll is excellent for decoration, especially for Doro collection
- Stuffed doll is also an ideal gift for the mouse enthusiast
- Cat doll toy is also an ideal gift for the stuffed toy enthusiast
- You can put the plush toy on your dashboard in your car or decorate your desk
- Material: Senior white elastic PP cotton
- Made with super-soft and short plush fur, you won't want to stop hugging the plush doll
- The stuffed toys are a wonderful decoration in your house. This Doro lovely plush doll is a necessity for your kids
- In any special day, surprise your kids with this cute Doro lovely doll plush toy, give him or her a wonderful memory
- Cat doll toy is also an ideal gift for the stuffed toy enthusiast. You can put the plush toy on your dashboard in your car or decorate your desk
Cleaning Stuffed Animals and Plush Toys:
- Stuffed animal pre-op work up: Look over the little critter to see if it has any tears in its seams and for any weakened spots that could give way in the wash. If possible, stitch these weak areas back together. If the stuffed animal still has a label, check to see if there are any washing directions. If the stuffed animal has any metal or moving parts that can be removed, take them out
- Cleaning the stuffed animal by hand: Some stuffed animals or plush toys cannot be submerged in water because they are made from delicate material, which is rare, or, more likely, they are old and fragile and/or they have music boxes inside. In those special cases, spot cleaning is your only option. Even if you can wash your stuffed toys in the washing machine, spot clean them first. The more you get off by hand, the better
- Use a pillow case or a mesh bag to wash the stuffed animal in: The idea is to contain the stuffed animal and prevent it from coming into direct contact with the agitator, which could potentially damage the stuffed animal. Wash the stuffed animal by itself, with the exception of another object to balance out the washer's spin cycle. Tie the pillowcase shut with string
- Wash on the gentle cycle: Use the delicate setting or gentle cycle for washing the stuffed animal. And use a scant amount of laundry detergent to clean the stuffed animal. If you are uncomfortable with washing the stuffed animal in the washing machine, wash it by hand in the sink. You may still be able to spin it in the washing machine to get most of the water out before drying it. Just don't forget to rinse the stuffed animal really well
- Dry on a line: If it is a sunny warm day, dry the stuffed animal outside on the line. It should dry pretty quickly, and as long as you only leave it out for a day, you won't have to worry about sun damage. Otherwise, hang it up near a dehumidifier, heat vent, or fan. It may take a few days to dry inside. Drying in the dryer is not totally out of the question; it is just kinda risky. If you do try it, make sure to use the lowest heat setting
Tips for Cleaning Stuffed Animals:
- If the stuffed animal has moving joints, it may not survive the washing machine
- If the stuffed animal is made with wool, it should not be washed in the washing machine or submersed in water
- Firmer stuffed toys are stuffed so densely that they may never fully dry out
- Clothing and/or accessories should be removed, if possible
- Read the tag to see of what materials the stuffed animal is made and if there is any advice for washing
- Some plush toys and stuffed animals can have their stuffing removed and replaced
- Ask a dry cleaner if they have any experience with dry cleaning stuffed animals
How to Make Your Own Plush Doll:
- Draft your plush doll pattern on a sheet of paper, or use a doll pattern that you like. To draft a pattern, draw out a to-scale representation of the doll you want to make. Draw only the overall shape of the limbs, torso and head, positioning the doll as if it is standing, facing you with its limbs outstretched. Lay a sheet of tracing paper over each body part, and copy them separately so that you have a drawing of a leg, arm, torso and head
- Add seam allowances to your pattern. Draw an outline around each body part, 1/2 inch away from the original lines. Cut along the outside lines, then pin the pattern pieces to a double layer of your fabric. Cut once for the torso and head, and twice for the leg and arm
- Pin the left arm pieces together, right sides together, and stitch around the outside 1/2 inch away from the edges on your sewing machine. Leave the shoulder edge of the arm open. Do the same to the right arm pieces, then turn both arms right side out. Stuff them with polyester fiberfill, leaving some space at the open edge
- Stitch and assemble the leg pieces the same way you made the arm pieces. Also stitch the head pieces together, leaving the neck edge open
- Lay the torso pieces together and mark the openings for the neck edge, armholes and leg holes with a fabric pencil. Stitch around the remaining torso edges, leaving these openings free. Before turning the torso right side out, insert the limb pieces into their respective holes so that the raw edges of the limbs line up with the raw edges of the torso. Stitch these holes closed, encasing the raw edges of the limbs. Turn the torso and limbs right side out through the neckhole
- Insert the neck of the head into the neck of the torso. Fold the raw edge of the torso neck hole under and hand stitch the neck together with the strong quilter's thread, using a slipstitch to hide the stitching lines
- Insert the hair into the head. Using a felting needle, lay the hair over the top of the head and press the needle down into it, taking some of the hairs or yarn with it. Pull the needle back out to secure the hair. Insert hair all over the head, moving outward from the crown in a circular pattern
- Draw the face onto the doll's head, using a pencil. Go over your pencil outlines with a brown pen, then erase the pencil marks. Fill in the color with colored pencil for the softer effects and textile paint for the bolder effects
- 1 x Stuffed Plush Toy
Features Features Made with super-soft and short plush fur, you won't want to stop hugging it
This plush Doro lovely doll is a necessity for your kids
Excellent for decoration, especially for Doro collection
Also an ideal gift for the mouse enthusiast
Also an ideal gift for the stuffed toy enthusiast
You can put the plush toy on your dashboard in your car or decorate your desk
Packaging Package Included 1 x Stuffed Plush Toy
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.13||USD$ 16.79||USD$ 15.64||USD$ 14.64||USD$ 13.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on02-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great toy for puppies especially if you have two. Toy keeps them busy playing.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: We just loved this toy. Well made and my grandchild carrys it everywhere. It was a real hit. The toy came in time, was just as it was presented. I highly recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: My dogs destroy so many stuffed toys but this are ones they just don't eat. They carry them around, squeak them, play fetch with the eggs etc. A great find!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Excellent present purchased for my 2 nieces. This product is adorable and very soft.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: loves this toy. The eggs are a little difficult to get out because the opening is small. I put treats inside and that keeps her going at it. Great toy.
Was this review helpful?