Customers Also Bought
- The soft toy is perfect for those who are super fans of McDull
- Cute cap on this plush toy is designer and cute enough
- The cartoon toy will be your kids' best company when you are not there
- Create a warm, welcoming feeling with this lovely baby toy
- When you feel down, you will feel better if you have one of the cartoon toys
- The gift toy is very suitable as birthday or Christmas gift to show your best wishes
- With such a lovely soft toy in your home, your children will enjoy themselves with it
- Coating material: Plush
- Stuffing Material: PP Cotton
- Length: 1.0m/3.3ft
- The facial expression of the plush toy is very vivid, you will like it
- The plush toy is so soft that you will feel comfortable to hold it
- Seeing the smiling face of the plush toy, you will feel much better when you feel down
- With the exquisite work, the color of cartoon toys looks bright all the time
- The cartoon toy can be used to decorate your home to make it full of vitality
How to Disinfect Kid's Toy:
- Wash hard, plastic toys in mild soap and water with a scrub brush. Rinse well. Then, soak the toys in a mild bleach solution (1 tbsp. bleach to each gallon of water) for 10 to 20 minutes to disinfect them. Rinse well in clean water and allow the toys to dry
- Use a dishwasher to disinfect plastic or other dishwasher-safe toys. Because of the high heat in the machine, they do not need a bleach solution
- Disinfect stuffed or cloth toys in a regular washer and dryer. Wash them at least once each week with a mild detergent
- Clean tables, large toys or play areas with a mild bleach solution and sponge or rag. Mix 1 tbsp. bleach with 1 gallon of water. Wash the surface area taking care to reach the crevices and hidden spots. Rinse with a sponge and clean water and let dry
How to Clean Plush Stuffed Toys:
- Tips for Refreshing Collectible Displayed Plushes
- Plush collectible toys that are an investment, for example, TY Beanie Babies, Gund, Boyd's Bears, Steiff or Russ with tags, that you can't wash in the washing machine, try one of the methods that are listed here:
- Tip #1. Dust them off periodically with a clean, soft cloth. If necessary, you may use a cloth and a mild detergent to spot clean them
- Tip #2. Place it in the dryer on the lowest heat setting for around 5 minutes
- Tip #3. For getting rid of odors, place in the dryer on the lowest heat setting for 5 minutes with a Snuggle DRYER SHEET
- Tip #4. Vacuum with the drapery nozzle
- Tip #5. A Lent Roller will work
- Sanitizing a Plush while on Vacation
- You can easily and safely sanitize a plush toy while on vacation or if it is dropped on the floor in a public place by using an antibacterial Wet Wipe until you are able to clean it properly at home
- If the child can do without the toy for a day or 2 and if you have access to a freezer, then you may try placing the plush or soft toy or doll in a plastic bag and place it in the freezer for 42 hours. This will destroy bugs you may or may not see. After you take it out of the plastic bag, place it in the dryer on low heat or fluff
- Removing Ink or Crayon Marks on Doll Face
- In my many experiments cleaning plushes with plastic or rubber faces, hands and feet, I finally found some very good methods for removing ink, crayon and pencil marks and yes, even Magic Marker
- My favorite is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Awesome
- Most of the time crayon or pencil can be easily be cleaned with a mild soap and warm water or Clorox Wipes. Don't use fancy scented or dyed soaps with color because it can be transferred to the rubber or plastic
- If it's crayon or ink that's really etched in the plastic or rubber, then use alcohol, just don't get the alcohol on the doll's eyes as they will fade
- If the toy gets really dirty then clean it with a little Softscrub on a cotton ball, and remember to take care and not get it on the eyes
- To remove the dreaded Magic Marker of any color, apply a little Clearasil on the marks and let it dry, then wipe it off gently. Yeah, pretty clever huh
- Always use a mild soap and plenty of water AFTER using chemicals to clean then blot dry with a soft cloth
- 1 x Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.03||USD$ 24.54||USD$ 23.06||USD$ 21.08||USD$ 21.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.