Customers Also Bought
- Pocket Digital Scale works perfect for your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other items weighing
- The handheld design gives the Pocket Digital Scale a very stylish look to fit any decor and easy to portable
- This Pocket Digital Scale features a very thin profile and the high quality construction
- This Jewelry Mini Digital Scale has a capacity of 200g with precision 0.01g accuracy
- This Portable Digital Scale has the main functions of automatic backlight, automatically cleared, automatic shutdown
- This latest model is made of high quality materials and integrated design to ensure accuracy and reliable results as well as long lasting life time
- Automatic backlight, automatically zero clearing and auto power-off function
- Mode: 200g x 0.01g(Gram Weight)
- Power: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Size: 6.3 x 5.2cm/2.48 x 2.05in(L x W)(Scale Pan)
- Digital Scale works perfect for your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other items weighing
- This Jewelry Digital Scale has the main functions of automatic backlight, automatically cleared, automatic shutdown
Instructions for Pocket Scale:
- Starting It Up - The Flipscale is only 2¼ inches wide and 3¼ inches long. It has a huge 400 g capacity and up to 0.05 g accuracy. It is tiny, and exact, and it is one of the first pocket scales to come with an easy-to-read LCD screen. The first thing to do in this electronic device, is to insert the batteries. This scale takes two "CR2032" button style batteries. First, release the battery cover on the bottom of the device by sliding out-wards, place the batteries into the battery compartment--making sure they are aligned correctly--and re-install the battery cover. Your scale is ready to be turned on. Do so, and allow it to warm up for 20 seconds or so before trying to weigh anything
- Callibration - If this is the first time turning it on after battery insertion, or the first time turning it on in a while or even if the scale just appears to be weighing things incorrectly, it is a good idea to calibrate the machine. Place the scale on the scalepad that is included on the box your scale arrived in--if you no longer have that, use a very flat, smooth surface. Once placed there, press the On button; press and hold the Unit Key for three to five seconds until the LCD screen shows CAL (for calibration). Press the unit key again until the CAL display flashes, and the switches to show a number (usually like 100.00g). The number depends on the make and model of your scale, but it is essentially the weight that the scale is asking you to place on the tray, in order for it to know, exactly what 100 g is. Place a calibration weight that matches the number of g asked for, onto the scale. If you do not have a calibration weight, they are inexpensive to buy, or you can use 20 U.S. nickels (100 g) or more nickels depending what the scale asks for. Once the weight is added, the scale will flash PASS and then 100g. You have successfully calibrated your scale
- Usage - There are three buttons on most pocket scales: On/off, Zero, and Units. Pressing the on/off switch turns the device on and off. Pressing the Zero button takes the weighed object back to 0g. If, for instance, you wanted to weigh some food, but didn't want to put the food directly onto the scale, you could put a tray on the scale, zero it out. So with the tray on the scale, the scale read zero, and once the food was added, the scale only showed the weight of the food, and not the tray. It's a useful device. The Unit button changes the units that you are measuring in: grams, ounces, pennyweight or troy ounces are common ones. Most of these buttons are not necessary for simply weighing however--except to turn the scale on, of course. Just place the item on the scale, and the device will read it and display the weight immediately
How to Calibrate a Digital Pocket Scale:
To keep your digital pocket scale functioning properly, you will need to recalibrate it on occasion. While most digital pocket scales are calibrated at the factory when they are manufactured, due to the sensitivity of the instrument and the method in which they are used, you should recalibrate your scale frequently to avoid weighing errors. Each make and model of digital scale will have slightly different calibrating instructions; however, they will all follow a similar protocol. For instructions specific to your scale, check the instruction manual
- Place the pocket scale on a stable, flat surface. Use a mouse pad to protect the scale from vibrations
- Turn the scale on
- Zero the scale. You can zero out the scale while it has nothing on it by pressing either the "zero" or "tare" buttons
- Put the scale in calibration mode. The exact procedure will vary depending on your particular model, however, this often involves holding either a calibration button or a combination of weight and zero buttons
- Gently place the calibration weight on the scale. Once the scale has entered calibration, the display should indicate that it is ready to be calibrated. With the weight on the digital scale, either enter in the weight from the calibration weight, or if using a weight supplied with the unit, this value is often pre-programmed
- Lock in the calibration by pressing either the enter key or calibration keys
- Turn the unit off, remove the calibration weight, and turn it back on
- Re-zero the empty scale if necessary
- 1 x Digital Scale
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.18||USD$ 10.90||USD$ 10.62||USD$ 10.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.