- Display Technology: LCD
- Resolution: 640 x 480, 1920 x 1080P
- Projection way: RearProjector, Condole top, FrontProjector
- Contrast: 600 : 1
- Display Format: 4 : 3, 16 : 9
- Projection Lens: Digital fixed focus
- Projection Lamp: 150W/9300K/6000Hrs
- Interface: Audio, Video, HDMI, VGA,TV
- Display Language: Chinese, English(8 Languages)
- Picture Frame Size: 50-120in
- Projection Distance: 2-4m
- Power: 200W
- Power Source: AC180-240V/50-60Hz
- Video Encoding Formats: MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/DivX/Xvid
- File Format: AVI/MOV/VOB/DAT/MPEG/MPG/RM/RMVB
- Audio Format: MP3/WAV/WMA/APE/FLAC AAC/AAC+/MPEG1/2
- USB Hi-Speed: 480Mb/s
- Size: 320 x 260 x 110mm/12.6 x 10.2 x 4.3in(L x W x H)
- This high definition projector has document browse function and easily be management and support copy and delete operation
- With Hi-Speed 2.0 transmit from the USB port
- This Mini projector can connect SD/MMC/MS/U plate and Mobile hard disk
- You can use this LCD projector to listen variously type of music, such as MP3/WAV/WMA etc
- Input port of this High Definition Projector was HDMI
- Small volume, no radiation pollution, low noise design and remote operation
- Besides those basic requirements, the installation process is very easy
- Cheap Projector may be placed on a table or a shelf
- This High Definition Projector will give you a more beautiful view
- This Practical High Definition Pocket Projector using LED technology, which is environment-friendly, saving energy, without radiation
- This Pocket Projector Using widely in business show, product instruction, corporate training, education,part, family entertainment, camping action, and so on
- Each detail is paid attention and ensures that every process without any defect
- This High Definition Pocket Projector is very convenient for you use for many occasions
- HD projectors require a dark room and some empty wall space for proper installation
How to Install an HD Projector
- HD projectors require a dark room and some empty wall space for proper installation. Besides those basic requirements, the installation process is very straightforward. The most important aspect of the installation is the placement of the screen followed by the placement of the projector. Some users prefer ceiling mounted installations to save floor space. In cases where ceiling obstructions such as lamps or vents make that impossible, projectors may be placed on a table or a shelf
- Place the screen. This will affect where and how the projector is installed in later steps. The ideal location for the screen is a large, flat wall on the side of the room that receives the least foot traffic. Ceiling installations must account for vents, lamps or other ceiling features
- Find the center line for the screen to ensure proper optical alignment. Cut a nylon string long enough to reach the minimum distance recommended by the projector's manufacturer. Use an assistant to hold one end of the string in the top left corner of the screen and tie the other end to a pencil. Pull the string tight and draw a small arc on the ceiling at the maximum distance allowed by the string. Repeat this process from the top right corner of the screen and draw an arc that bisects the first one to establish the center line of the screen
- Attach the projector to a power source and place it below the mark on the ceiling. Connect the projector to a DVD player or other component and turn it on. Adjust the projector's zoom and focus. Adjust the distance as necessary. Unplug the projector
- Pass all required cables from the stereo receiver and other components through the wall and ceiling to the location chosen for the ceiling mount. A professional electrician is recommended to install a dedicated power outlet for the projector
- Calculate the height of the projector. This number is often specified in the projector's user manual. The manual may call for a flat or zero vertical offset, which means the projector must be even with the top of the screen when operating. Universal ceiling mounts accept extension arms in most cases
- Install the universal ceiling mount so that the projector lens is in line with the screen's optical center. It is important to note that not all lenses are in the middle of the projector. Use heavy anchor bolts or decking screws to achieve the best results
- Attach the projector to the ceiling mount securely, but do not completely tighten. Connect the cables to the projector and turn it on. Verify that the image is square with the screen. Tighten the mounting screws to firmly lock the projector into place
What Is an HD Projector?
- An HD projector is a device for displaying a video signal in a resolution higher than a standard television. The HD stands for high-definition, which can have a variety of designations and types. Projectors can be used in a variety of ways. While previous projector technology was more appropriate for slideshows and presentations, the technology has evolved a great deal. Today projectors are used for videogames, movies and television
- High-Definition Resolution
- High-definition resolution is defined simply by being of a higher quality than standard-definition. Standard-definition televisions display images at a resolution of 640x480 pixels. High-definition comes in a few standard forms. The first is known as 720p (1280x720 pixels). The highest grade of high-definition projection commonly available is 1080p, which is 1920x1080 pixels
- P versus I
- HD projection comes in two basic varieties: progressive and interlaced. Interlaced scanning is when the image on the screen is refreshed one half at a time. The lines of pixels alternate changing with each cycle. While the overall effect is very smooth, because the screen refreshes at a rate faster than the human eye can see, there is a notable drop in clarity. Progressive scanning simply refreshes every pixel at once, with every power cycle. The "P" at the end of 720p or 1080p indicates that the image is progressively scanned and, therefore, more clear
- Light Output
- An important component of high-definition is projection is the light source and power. The light is what pushes the image through the lens and produces the bright screen that makes projection so desirable. The amount a projector produces is described in lumens. The more lumens, the brighter the final image
- Projection Surface
- What separates an HD projector from a standard television is that the projector and the screen are separate, but equally necessary, components. A projector is only a projector when the image is being displayed on a surface. This surface can be a specialized screen or a white wall
- HD projectors cannot simply produce high-definition images. Instead, they are dependent upon a device and a medium that can provide a high-definition signal. The HD projector is the tool used to present a high-definition signal. High-definition video can come from HD cable broadcasts, video game systems or high definition video formats, such as Blu-Ray and HD-DVD
- 1 x Projector
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x VGA Cable
Spec Type Pocket Projector Parameters
Display Technology: LCD
Resolution: 800 x 600, 1920 x 1080P
Projection way: RearProjector, Condole top, FrontProjector
Contrast: 600 : 1
Display Format: 4 : 3, 16 : 9
Projection Lens: Digital fixed focus
Projection Lamp: 150W/9300K/6000Hrs
Interface: Audio, Video, HDMI, VGA,TV
Display Language: Chinese, English(8 Languages)
Picture Frame Size: 50-120in
Projection Distance: 2-4m
Power Source: AC180-240V/50-60Hz
Video Encoding Formats: MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/DivX/Xvid
File Format: AVI/MOV/VOB/DAT/MPEG/MPG/RM/RMVB
Audio Format: MP3/WAV/WMA/APE/FLAC AAC/AAC+/MPEG1/2
USB Hi-Speed: 480Mb/s
Size: 320 x 260 x 110mm/12.6 x 10.2 x 4.3in(L x W x H)
Packaging Package Included 1 x Projector
1 x Power Cord
1 x AV Cable
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual
1 x VGA Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 222.54||USD$ 216.44||USD$ 210.67||USD$ 205.20||USD$ 200.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on10-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: This LCD Projector exceeds my expectations, the idle size, weight, design & features. I feel great with this High Definition Projector.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: This has been a very good one so far. I've only had it for two weeks. I like the style and at least appearance of ruggedness.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: I didn’t use this product for long time so doesn’t know what to say… But till now it works really good. I think we have to see what will happen.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fast delivery than I expected! Excellent details make the Mini Projector more elegant!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: Quality, price and promptness were great. SO glad I did the order.
Was this review helpful?